✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even the gods were divided.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
After some research on the individual movement, with the majority of members being mormon. I hardly think ill fit in to such a new age group with my 'original christian attitude'. No sir, infact I despise groups like these that divide the people, we already have enough division with the major religions are you gonna go and divide it more until each community has different beliefs?
whatever man I'm just showing you The Way

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....do you speak of The Golden Path?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The Righteous Journey, my friend.

Open your heart, and play yahtzee with your family on tuesday nights.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Polytheism makes more sense than monotheism as expressed by organized religion if you treat the gods as long-lived superhumans. Then you suddenly have a pantheon and race of superhuman beings who can exist for thousands of years and with seemingly great power, but with many of the faults found in humanity. If you were to expand the pantheon to include the Abrahamic god, it would explain why he (and it is important that their god has a gender, rather than being neither or both) is so impetuous, angry and irrational some of the time, and compassionate some of the time. In the beginning, he is rash and angry, as the young tend to be, and as he grows and becomes wiser, he mellows out and eventually withdraws from the world, finally realizing the harm he's done.
Nice logic, God doesnt abide by the divine laws of space and time, his domain is seperate from this transient universe, he knows everything and does not 'grow' or 'change'.

I'd advise you to see this series produced by one of my friends:

[video=youtube;Xh8pWzKcfXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8pWzKcfXM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're expressing beliefs that aren't found in the religious texts of the Bible or Quran. Judaic Kabbalah is a little different, but I don't take you for the Jewish magick type.

Also, I didn't view the video, but the beard and the text to his right is raising all kinds of alarms, man. I'm sorry, but he's been reported to the NSA as of 2 minutes ago.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can participate in debates but you cannot watch a video on a very famous question to do with religion/athiesm? I expect you to know what kind of video I would post as it is relevant to the current discussion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I expect you to know what kind of video I would post as it is relevant to the current discussion.
You have never posted anything relevant to anything, ever.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

You laugh now, but the illuminati reptilians will have the last laugh with their flouride cannons, which were supplied by Obama because he's a secret muslim space ******

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I am not God, so I can change even if I did in my last breath. There's a saying that the west cannot forgive, if someone disses yo momma, that's it Im never speaking to him again. He's not my friend no more.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
what the **** are you even talking about what the **** are you

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I am not God, so I can change even if I did in my last breath. There's a saying that the west cannot forgive, if someone disses yo momma, that's it Im never speaking to him again. He's not my friend no more.
What the **** does that even mean?

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Don't let this get out of hand guys...this is a thread for getting to know each other (hence the title). If you guys want to debate, perhaps you can in another thread?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
we're not debating, this thread is about getting to know each other.

All parties involved have let us know extensive information about themselves. Way to **** up the thread man.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Name: omnomnom/Julian/SHIFT (tell you if you ask :p)
D.O.B.: 4/28/1997 :D I be one of them youngins here
Hobbies: Drawing, music, Photoshop CS5, Shuffling*!, chillin with friends.
Life Area of Interest: None existent...lol
Favorite Bands/Groups/Artists/: Headhunterz, Blademasterz, Zatox, Evual Spirits/ System of a Down, August Burns Red, Chimera, aannndd... that's about it.
Don't have favorite members, although Sub is freaking awesome lol, and Cuc.
Expected Release Date of ESF: June 2012
New Years: Shape up in school. Wasn't really ready for high school, and wasn't too serious. 2 Months in I started takin things seriously, but freakin Algebra tests like to be mean to me.
:3.... do you guys remember my thread about shuffling? well i better not bring it up... haters gon' hate :(.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't let this get out of hand guys...this is a thread for getting to know each other (hence the title). If you guys want to debate, perhaps you can in another thread?
Eon is actually right, this is a thread about getting to know eachother and what better way, continue this discussion guys

Last edited:
Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
we're not debating, this thread is about getting to know each other.

All parties involved have let us know extensive information about themselves. Way to **** up the thread man.
I know quite well all parties involved gave extensive information EON...I am one of them. Thanks for the unnecessarily angry outburst. It's been educational.:laff:

Nickerrous is right...let's keep it going.

And good luck with the algebra omnomnom...math can be pretty brutal.:yes:

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My turn I guess...

Name: Murilo Specht
D.O.B: 03/06/1989 (non-american date format)
Hobbies: Guitar, Racing, Drinking, Flying, Travelling...
Life Areas of interest: OD'ed twice. Don't do that kind of stuff anymore.
Favorite Members: Z-Power, Dalte, Me.
Favorite Bands/Musicians: Alice In Chains, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and lots of Heavy Metal bands.
New Years Resolution: Don't need to lose weight, but gotta become even more active and get more fit, also wanna finish my Private Pilot license.
ESF: Final Expectancy: 2012

sg2

Best answers
Steve
Born in Sept 88'
Joined this forum back in 2002 when I was like 14ish...
Hobbies: I work a lot now. Recently graduated from college and I work for a major financial company in Manhattan... That isn't really a hobby, but it's most of my time. I am a big new york giants fan. I used to do some 3d modeling and Photoshop work, which I used to show on this forum. I worked for a magazine for a while too... Whatever spare time I have I surf and play guitar.
I used to talk to a lot of people on this forum regularly. Not so much anymore.
... But then I took an arrow in the knee...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom