Let us get to know eachother

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell them about that one time you battled a T-Rex, only to realize it was a double agent behind enemy lines!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't do that, Zeo. There are children present.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Despite almost dying a bazillion times, I can find more interesting things about myself to talk about.
I guess someone who has stared death in the eye a "bazillion times" could get somewhat "used to it" and figure it isn't anything special if it happens once for another. But I get it! Was just trying to come up with some kind of explanation which could give an answer to your question, but I guess everybody fails in the presence of the almighty Praetorius.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every person on earth nearly dies every day For exsample when you take a bite of food is there not a 50/50 chance that some one spooks you and you choke to death or drinking a nice cool beer you could trip while walking and the liquid gets in your lungs. what i am syaing is that every day You have a 50/50 chance at life

Despite almost dying a bazillion times
This is a True to life fact one could say

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a 50/50 chance that the above statistic is bull, because then half of humanity would die daily.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every person on earth nearly dies every day For exsample when you take a bite of food is there not a 50/50 chance that some one spooks you and you choke to death or drinking a nice cool beer you could trip while walking and the liquid gets in your lungs. what i am syaing is that every day You have a 50/50 chance at life

Its not a 50/50 chance. Your statistics are horrible. There is A chance, but not 50/50.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
There is a 50/50 chance that the statistic above is accurate.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess someone who has stared death in the eye a "bazillion times" could get somewhat "used to it" and figure it isn't anything special if it happens once for another. But I get it! Was just trying to come up with some kind of explanation which could give an answer to your question, but I guess everybody fails in the presence of the almighty Praetorius.
First, the question was answered by Nickerrous. Everyone was following his template. Secondly, I am the Almighty Zeonix. For a short list of several of my other titles, please refer to my original post.

Third, there is a tiny difference between the possibility of choking on a peanut and not, and being the target of a conscious effort to take your life, either be by a God (for example, every time I go to the beach, the ocean tries to kill me, either by way of riptides or through freak whirlpools. Once, the tide took me so far out, I found myself near the edge of an underwater cliff. I was forced to Hulk jump my way back to shore. Clearly, the work of Poseidon) or by humans. While a bazillion times is hyperbole and the actual number is still high enough to be considered interesting, it isn't something I define myself by, and so I'd list something I found interesting out myself. For example, I found my cat as a kitten inside of a box, where her siblings also lay, and was going to be thrown into a garbage truck until the garbage man heard their cries. I happened to have witnessed the event, and so I was granted first pick. Obviously, I chose the one that would eventually grow to be among the most evil entities in the 'verse, because that's the story of my life. That isnt the interesting part. The interesting part is for most of the time I've had this cat, she'd wait until I was asleep, and then she'd sit on my chest, and stare at me. She would do this several days a week. This ritual coincided with me having many, many dreams about a woman I've neither seen nor met. She would whisper secrets to me about the Verse, about the mystery of life and how I fit into the grand scheme. And then she would seduce me, and I would fight her at first, but in the end, her hips did not lie.

So yes, my cat psychically molested me while we were growing up.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
my name is Vegeta .... Prince of ALL Saiyans .... well .... i think you know the rest :p

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
<Praetorius> Seems like no one likes your thread, Nick
<Nickerrous> Well it IS just you and me praetor
<Praetorius> It wasnt always
<Praetorius> 36 views.
<Praetorius> THey hate you, man.

And Avenger, you got this all mixed up, we are terrified of discovering the real you, I think the forums would be closed down to gather the information we just all processed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<Praetorius> Seems like no one likes your thread, Nick
<Nickerrous> Well it IS just you and me praetor
<Praetorius> It wasnt always
<Praetorius> 36 views.
<Praetorius> THey hate you, man.

And Avenger, you got this all mixed up, we are terrified of discovering the real you, I think the forums would be closed down to gather the information we just all processed.
Person posting the most: Praetorius.
Person creating points of contention: Praetorius.

You're welcome.

Best answers
There's a 50/50 chance that the above statistic is bull, because then half of humanity would die daily.
He said per bite. So if you life in a rich enough country and have 3 meals of let's say 10 bites, then your changes of surviving the day are
50%^30 = 0.0000000931322574615%

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Person posting the most: Praetorius.
Person creating points of contention: Praetorius.

You're welcome.
So its safe to say your the one hitting F5?
Thank you allmighty zeonix, you never fail to help me out

edit:

He said per bite. So if you life in a rich enough country and have 3 meals of let's say 10 bites, then your changes of surviving the day are
"get rich or die trying" is now "get rich and die"

Thanks for pointing that out :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never stared death in the face. He always sneaks up on me from behind; the coward.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm, are you maybe a math wiz?! Some sort of a coder maybe?! That was amazing!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So its safe to say your the one hitting F5?
Thank you allmighty zeonix, you never fail to help me out
I use the chatbox to look for updates on threads, so I have not contributed to the number of people eager to read my words of wisdom in a meaningful or substantial way. However, as you pointed out, one person, or a handful, can increase the total number of page views to the point of absurdity. A thread with a significant number of views and little posts suggests the page is being viewed repeatedly by the same people e.g. you. Considering this is the case, the number of posts in a thread is generally a good indicator of interest as it expresses the amount of energy invested into that thread.

And so I maintain my stance. And with this post, I continue aiding you, despite your ingratitude.

For I am the hero you need right now, but not the one you deserve.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm sorry, but there's no way you're 26 years old.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom