let the truth be told

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh how I love penny-arcade but their site seems to be having some problems, very slow and wont open the picture :cry:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha! Thats great!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
lol... hahahaha... soo tru.... yeh the pic loads a lil slow....

owa... y dun u just pm and admin and hav them send u the password..... that way u dun lose everythun... i nko they can restore ur post count. but ur sig and avatar??

Banned
Banned
Best answers
What does that have to do with anything??

Yeah, the comic's great..
;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to wait a full minute for that. MAN, I got cable damn it. that site is sooooo bad.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since I absolutely abhor Pokemon and other such shows (what I like to call Pimped-out Anime, well, with the exception of DBZ, I suppose), I found it funny... and its true, Transformers alone (especially the animated movie) was good. I liked the old Optimus and Megatron!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the comic was saying how ever anime on tv is turning out like pokemon. the transformers armada they had to cath minicons for more power(like pokemon). its saying cartoons r being ruined because of pokemons influenence. that clear it up chimp?

Best answers
Simple solution. Kill your TV. Cause its evil...... well unless you connect it to your computer like me. Pokemon is evil. Its influence is evil. Can you imagine a new dragonball show that gets ruined by pokemons evil influence? bah. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen to Conservative talk radio. It will change your whole perspective on things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom