Let Krillin Descend!!!!! Ss_vegeta!!

Best answers
lol ya the phone booth crap but also LET KRILLIN DESCEND CAUSE THATS ONE OF THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GAME TO DESCEND AND ASCEND AGAIN instead of stay in a boring old transformation for the whole game. i love descending trunks then acsending at a ki of 300000 cause his hair pops out of nowhere so ya....next patch please let krillin descend =( hes the coolest but i dont play him cause i think "ugh wasitng 40 minuts just to get to a ki of 3000000 watch him transform but not descend so DO IT FOR ALL THOSE KRILLIN LOVERS OUT THERE (like me) GIVE KRILLIN A CHANCE besides he looks like an ass in his new transformation lol i like his orange suit better cause it has this cool thing on his back and its orange which is my fave colour so again let Krillin descend please i dont play him anymore =P cause he cant descend so i play trunks =D lates

Best answers
well .. he can't decend . cuz it's not realy a transformation .. but maybe they can let him so when he dies he goes bak to his bold form (no hair!)

Best answers
It's for balance reasons....its a good thing to not be able to descend because when you die, you respawn in your transformed state. Saiyans have to transform every time they respawn. Krillin will only have 1 transformation while everyone else will be getting more, his trans should be permanent so its balanced.

Best answers
Only 1 trans for Krillen?!! SOB damn i wish he could have more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom