Left 4 Dead /zombie hand

Sound Artist
Best answers
I was thinking of picking up this little gem, at first I wasn't sure if i wanted it for my overheating Xbox360 or my outdated PC, but my recent HDTV purchase has pushed me towards the 360. Anyone thoughts about this game? I've only heard good things so far.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd go for the PC version for better controls. Playing a Valve game on the 360 is just criminal. Anyway, It's like the best coop game ever. It's the zombie apocalypse I always wanted. You should buy it. Now. It just doesn't get old. Hell, I played the same two demo levels for two weeks and never got bored.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pretty much agree with Spunky here. Get it for the PC. It runs great on my AMD 64 3800+ X2 and x1900xt. In addition, you can play multiplayer for free and get all the updates down the pipe garaunteed for free. The game is great to play with freinds, so that might influence your decision too. See which version your freinds have.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't own it, but I can tell you it even works on 'meh' PCs. I've got a 256 mb 8600 GT (laptop version) and I can still run it on low settings fine. I think it even has DX8 support like TF2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's decent for the 360, although I do feel that the whole Infected/Human thing is imbalanced.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoy infected far more than human but I manage with either side.

There are a huge number of bugs and exploits that need to get patched out of the game, though. Valve needs to get its stuff together... This is the first time they've released an unfinished product and I sincerely hope it is the last. I want more versus campaigns, less overpowering autoshotgun spam, less corner and closet bunching, and a more resilient smoker tongue. If I can have those things, coupled perhaps with a stamina bar for melee to prevent the massive weapon-switch-plus-melee spam I'd be quite happy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still need to get it. There's a huge billboard going to Logan Airport with the L4D hand and it makes me want to buy it so bad. Alas, I am poor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You make up for being poor in money by being rich in character, Barney.

I love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom