Learning to skin >;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
totally sucks ass, but heres the wip...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah, nice and sexy! thats how i like my sephiroths \o/

looks good so far, be brave with colour, contrast is important, at the moment thats my only crit, because he looks sexy as he is :D

Best answers
yea, keep going, ur on a roll. U know wer to find me if u get stuck and i might have a go at it some time too :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,looks ok i guess dunno lol

I have a lil feeling you might get good at this yet :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
N00b?

Man u r betta then mhe!

Great job! Keep doin!

Best answers
:] nice ^_^, well... take off the emmision, hmm havent used max in a long time but make it so there isnt any lights? I really need to get 3dsm back, not much so far but still good never the less ;)

Best answers
LaHeen said:
:] nice ^_^, well... take off the emmision, hmm havent used max in a long time but make it so there isnt any lights? I really need to get 3dsm back, not much so far but still good never the less ;)
why take it off for, the purpose of it is to make the skin show on the model 100% without the max viewport lightning and crap interfering

Best answers
Thats what i meant, i havent used max in a long time so im not that good in explaining ;\, see he has the lights on.. lol.? Im trying to tell him to take off those lights.. so yeh :\

Best answers
The model is good but the hair and the ears are a bit strange......the skining is very very very good :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont have any lights on, just the skin self iluminating....yah im gonna be changing the hair soon. the ears will be fine.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah, it helps show what your skinning, not what a program is messing up. The default lighting in max is different then the lighting in a game, or anywhere else, so be sure to jsut pop self illum up to 100% always.......unless u were being sarcastic.......in which case......you suck >_>....and so does your model :X.

Best answers
rofl eclipse!!!!

hmm Gir show some more can't really say anything on it atm

Best answers
Eclipse said:
yeah, it helps show what your skinning, not what a program is messing up. The default lighting in max is different then the lighting in a game, or anywhere else, so be sure to jsut pop self illum up to 100% always.......unless u were being sarcastic.......in which case......you suck >_>....and so does your model :X.
his models arent that bad, his problem is that he never makes the best use of his polies, most of his rows of polies like in the arms and legs just go straight, while he could had turn some edges and get the same effect with less the polies, iam surprised noone has told him that yet (or i may have just missed someone saying that)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, im learning that slowly, and the shoulders suck ass cos the shoulder pads are going over them so i just used as few polies to connect to the body as i could... if i showed a side image you sould see that there is actually good definition for most polies, but i would agree my optimization could use some work...

teh skin ill update tomorrow when im at home

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its coming along ok.

The model is really good in my eyes. I cant say nothing.

Skin is ok.

Awaiting update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom