Latest and best artworks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you got an approving comment from Davidskiwan. If that doesn't keep you going, I don't know what will :p

Also, jinx, stop posting your work in his thread. It's inconsiderate. Let this be his thread, not his and yours. If you wanna show off your work, post it in your own thread.

@MinioN, did you just throw the assassin's creed drawing away or are you still working on it? That one particularly has caught my eye. I love the character design for Altair.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got some nice painting skills mate, I like the way you work. You have a good eye for colours. I'd suggest you look into bringing a bit more contrast in your work though, even if its throw a few filter layers on there like lith did, if it looks good there's no harm in it :p

I think you could use some work on your proportions and anatomy, you have a nice nack with perspective (especially in your latest), but sometimes your proportions let you down. Keep up the good work though, nice to see your progress

Seriously guys, stop posting your work in his thread. If you have work post it in your own thread, it'd also be better so people can criticise and comment on your work rather than taking up space in someone elses thread.
You -do- realize that nearly everything he's ever posted has either been traced or coloured over an image, right?
I think the night elf you're referring to is taken directly from a DotA loading screen.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow those are insanely good, impressive that you did it with your mouse.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You -do- realize that nearly everything he's ever posted has either been traced or coloured over an image, right?
I think the night elf you're referring to is taken directly from a DotA loading screen.
Some are clearly referenced, I doubt some are traced, but I have suspicions about others. His painting skills still ain't too bad despite that.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX is not fully correct.Yes that hero is from dota screen for my practising like the lich king but i never coloured over an image or traced(in my latest drawings).I did that when i was practising on colouring.Now i fully draw the drawings and colour them and i do that with mouse that's why it's not really easy.

Best answers
One of the wallpapers I've done in photoshop.I thought it will be good if i mix Windows and DBZ :p Tell me what do you think and if you like it i have few more that i can post.

Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QinX6GAJ1UA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QinX6GAJ1UA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My new drawing this summer.I also drew Spy but it's still proccessing on youtube i think it stuck.

And my spy:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSTDWIumjSw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSTDWIumjSw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CMOOOON tell me what you think.This are my first drawings after my pause this summer.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
work on your lighting. fire does NOT generate a white light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom