Latest and best artworks

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all. Could be a little less dark but still fine.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all what are you high as balls?

That's ****ing 1337

10/10

\o/
I'm allowed to recommend slight adjustments ^^. I also don't like the way light seems to leak through his right hand, I feel it should be some what reflectier. Otherwise very nice.

Best answers
I'm allowed to recommend slight adjustments ^^. I also don't like the way light seems to leak through his right hand, I feel it should be some what reflectier. Otherwise very nice.
Who ever mentioned that you wasnt allowed? Kaination just stated his opinion
like you stated yours, but i do think that the left hand looks a bit weird? maybe it isnt as detailed as the rest of the pic or something allthough i dont think its the light though

Best answers
Who ever mentioned that you wasnt allowed? Kaination just stated his opinion
like you stated yours, but i do think that the left hand looks a bit weird? maybe it isnt as detailed as the rest of the pic or something allthough i dont think its the light though
You mean his right hand(Your left).If you think for that hand it looks weird to me as well.But i don't know what should i do so it looks good.If any idea tell me.

And The_Real_Legend i don't know what you mean with "ref" but I didn't use photoshop effects its all brushed.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not saying that I wasn't allowed to say my opinion (there must be a syntax error somewhere in that sentence ^^).

All I meant that despite Kaination liking it a lot (where there is no reason to why he shouldn't), I still think it's a bit dark and the right arm's a bit odd :). Minion, keep up the good work, that one really is good.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks.Any ideas what should i do to his right hand tell me becouse i don't like it a lot too.
Remember Iron Man is metallic so you don't get that glow through skin effect. He's shiny, perhaps some sort of reflecting of light.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
I'll try when i'll have time.Thanks.

EDIT: Yes that's the picture and it looks way better then mine and it's raining.I drew it with explosion behind.

Last edited:
Best answers
It's Ok you don't like.I drew that for fun and killing time not concetrating on the details :p I'm trying to draw Lich King but not going so well :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Ok you don't like.I drew that for fun and killing time not concetrating on the details :p I'm trying to draw Lich King but not going so well :(
lich king ooo good,this drawing must work more,i like much lich XD.anyway good work,with the drawing,you will get nice ability with the drawing.i sugest one work for you try paint a girl real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom