Last Try..... Gogeta.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well looks i have to skin it again....
And ultr perfect cell thx for your offer i will send you a pm when i need your help.

And you should try skin it too this is a CONTEST
cause the only skin i´ve seen so far is my skn so this wouldn´t be a contest

Best answers
Send it

:devgrin: When are you done so the poeple can download it man.....?
Ore you can make a download link to the skinmaps and tha model :devgrin: plz

Best answers
Here is my "TRY"^^ :laff:

How do you like it?
(The ears need work, I know^^)

Best answers
Kreshi said:
Here is my "TRY"^^ :laff:

How do you like it?
(The ears need work, I know^^)
OMG . That looks EXACTLY as smos style of skinnin . So modellin wasen't enuff, geez -___-

Best answers
wow that skin roxss^_^ it really beats my face skins lol gj m8 this is getting better (the model that is lol)
gj

Best answers
SMOs Style, looooool!!!!!!!!
I don´t know how SMOs Style is, but I know that´s my Style..... To make this Skin I have needed 3 or 4 hours....... You know I am bad at skinning, so I need more time than other people.......
Whatever, you can´t say that I have ripped the Style of SMO, lol.... how should I do that??
I just skin it...... I was looking on a "gogeta pic" and began skinning......
Why do you all compare me with SMO?????
This is my 3rd Skin I am making man!!
I give my best to make it.... if it look like a "SMO" Skin, I don´t care! Maybe it is a contretemps.... (is this the true word :D )

Finally someone will say that I am "SMO" looool

But you should know that I am not SMO!!! I am Kreshi, and SMO is much better than me!!! But I don´t care!! I give my best and that it is!! :yes:

Bolteh2

B
well, ppl say, once a ripper, always a ripper, u cloned(ripped) smos gogeta model, so most ppl wouldnt be surprised if you cloned(ripped) smos skin to

but enough of that, stop flaming and go woth commenting/critting sm..kreshi

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S-Bolt never fails to amuse us all. ^_^

As for the model.. It does indeed look like a mixture of Goku and Vejita.. just not the mixture Gojita has.

Best answers
The skins I keep seeing are all lacking depth, every single one, a good skin isnt a base colour with so highlights and some shadows.

^Killmore^
= you have the skin map on the face wrong, you have a line around th underside of his cheeks
= Your face is generally too blurry, you need some definition in there
= dont be afraid to go really dark in shadows, you can always lighten it later...
(its anime you dont need to be totally realistic aslong as it looks good anyway)
= ok pants....
- start with a base colour
- add a burn in th shape of your folds
- smudge it out so its nice and smooth
- use a smaller brush and burn th inside of th previous burn till you get a nice crease
- add hightlight round th high points and you have some basic pants
= and blend th muscle more

^Kreshi^
= way to much contrast on the eyes and eyebrows
= you have a split down th center of his forehead... such a thing does not exist.
= bump th mouth up about 3/4 pixels.

Best answers
Like it??!! We LOVE it!!! *Atleast I do :p* Anyways this is totally awesome keep it up :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks like i can´t fine the middle...
the first one was to realistic and the second to cartoonish ....
BAAAHHH.....guess i´m still a damn n00b at skinning

and thx for your help raven blade.
i hope it will take some time till the poll will start cause i´m gonna try skinning dark slayers goku first

Best answers
Kreshi said:
SMOs Style, looooool!!!!!!!!
I don´t know how SMOs Style is, but I know that´s my Style..... To make this Skin I have needed 3 or 4 hours....... You know I am bad at skinning, so I need more time than other people.......
Whatever, you can´t say that I have ripped the Style of SMO, lol.... how should I do that??
I just skin it...... I was looking on a "gogeta pic" and began skinning......
Why do you all compare me with SMO?????
This is my 3rd Skin I am making man!!
I give my best to make it.... if it look like a "SMO" Skin, I don´t care! Maybe it is a contretemps.... (is this the true word :D )

Finally someone will say that I am "SMO" looool

But you should know that I am not SMO!!! I am Kreshi, and SMO is much better than me!!! But I don´t care!! I give my best and that it is!! :yes:
PFFFT. Biggest bull**** ever .. Third skin ? That even aprooves u used smos as a referance there as well. I could personally flat out a better faceskin than that in 30 minnutes .. And take a look at smos models , Man they all have those forheads, and same noses styles etc. ... U should just admit it ... Ask every expirienced skinner, U'll see the same answer .. However if u keep *****ing about it, I'll post heads of smos skins, And I'll aproove it ..

Best answers
well i hate this cloners (wee a new expression ^^) too but i dont want to flame. we have to face that he released smos model to the public (in some way) and the community really likes him for this, cuz the model is good stuff. they aren't interested if he did this all by himself or not, just the release counts. thats why smo left and why every advanced modler or skinner wont post any flats/skinmaps in here again.

just my 2 cent and btw, kreshi the model looks awesome (is that sarcasm ? no. not really ;) )

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Everyone stop throwing this thread off topic, once again, this will be dealt with, so if you have any more off topic posts you want to make and you want a warning, feel free to do so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade can you tell me maybe how you would do the body cause somehow i can´t fix it right....

And why do you guys have a problem when it looks like Smo´s ?
i mean he can be proud if someone takess him as some kind of idol?

*EDIT*
Ahhh sorry Magus didn´t read your post

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When S-Bolt says cloning is ripping he speaks only for himself. The moderators never agreed on that point whatsoever. We compare "cloning" more to edits than rips and as long as you give credit and ask permission to release you will be fine.

Oh, and one last thing...

DO NOT GO POSTING RIPPING ACCUSATIONS IN MODELING THREADS OR YOU WILL BE WARNED AS SOON AS I SEE THEM FROM NOW ON.

Contact a moderator if you have issues with someone you think ripped a model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Kreshi, I think that looks pretty good soo far. That skin is coming along great. Don't listen to Alea about the skin not looking like Gogeta, she's in denial :fight:

Best answers
UPDATE:

The ears are fixed..... I have some faults on the back view of the model..... I have to fix it...
I have also fixed the little bug on the arms (lord killmore have show it I think) 5 min. after I released the Gogeta with skinmaps.... I have also fix a little little fault on the chest/body...... don´t know the true word for that, but that is really just a mini little fault (a face to much on both sides)
Now the model have 2 polys less, lol

Whatever, how can you think that I have used SMOs Skins for my skin? That´s soooo stupid!!!! Thats the biggest bulls h i t I have ever heared!!!
Nobody can use skins of models they aren´t released......
And The skin of SMO looks complett diferent, look self:

SMOs Model and Skin is much better!!!!

Whatever, I have to fix the chest, forehead and the back^^

If i released this model and make a other model, the other model will be sure much better than this one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom