Last Try..... Gogeta.....

Best answers
Ok people....... new the last Try for me to let you make the skin for gogeta and released him!
I have upload the finished (I think it is^^) version of the model.......
I have skinmapped the model also and I don´t want flameing in this thread!
You know what will be if you flame!!!
Whatever...... ther rules are almost the same.... please read the readme....
And please show your work on the skin guys!!
Because I will make a thread with a poll who have maked the best skin!
If the skinner let me released my Model with his skin, he can upload the model, or send it to me and I will add him to the skeleton! (I have saved all dates how to changed the positions of his arms........)
When all it´s done i will upload the finished model and you will be able to download it!
I will make 2 Versions, 1 with West and 1 without West!
You should know what I have fixed:
The head is fixed (a little fault which makes him look bad), the hair are longer, the hands aren´t anymore blocky, the legs are fixed, the arms are fixed, the west is fixed, the belts are fixed and the skinmaps are done/ fixed!!!
Whatever, here the donwload page: http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshi/newgogeta/
You have to donwload the "gogeta-kreshi.rar"
I think I have said all you have to know!
And please do not FLAME again!!!

PS: If the link don´t work for someone anymore, please can than someone who have download the model already upload it on a other Server? I and other people would be very happy about it!

- [>EX<]Kreshi -

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i gonna dl it and try to skin it.
I think i´m gonna use my old skin but put more details in it (well pretty hard with only 256 colors)

And Kreshi next time answer please if i contact you on icq ok?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
........c'mon kreshi everyone showed there skins already pick one.....

Best answers
Oh.My.God! Dude, how do you guys skin these friggin' things? I asked a lot of people they said, 'Go to materials, then go to none' i was like..ookay but nothing happened..if you can help me contact me on msn or e-mail me at [email protected]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skinmaps taht come with the model dont match the ms3d that it comes with, look for yourself

Best answers
yea, =O. I think i know what you mean nuttzy. There are grey tabs and buttons on the right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the body part is screwed up but you can fix it by simply scaling the skinmap

Bolteh2

B
great model!

i love your personal modellingstyle and technique !!

GREAT WORK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr...am i wrong or was there "a bit" sarcasm in this post???

Anyway here´s my skin!
I don´t think i´m gonna change too much..

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/lordis/2.msz">
</object>

CRITZ??

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Settle down folks, :p
let's try to keep this thread as on topic as possible ;)

Best answers
looks good though, your shadows seem to be all one colour as is your basic skin tone... you need to add some more colour to it aswell... it seems to be lacking saturation. I'd personally start with a base colour something like #E0A476, or maybe a little bit darker. Skin is not just 2 colours there are millions of different shades of brown/pink/yellow etc.

Bolteh2

B
well magus, i just said that i love kreshis technique of modelling, he has his own personal style that kicks ass, and ppl think im being sarcastic

Best answers
Theres a lota wasted polys on the arms, and some on the chest / abs.
Could easily lower the polycount to 2500 or less if time was spent on optimiaztions, but ahh well, its uv mapped and stuff already.

Nice start on the skin, Lord Killmore, but you skinned in an extra 2 abs o_O. Dbz anatomy have 4 abs :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your views are already well known S-Bolt, feel free to stop making sarcastic jabs at him at any time.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yes there are a lot of wasted poly's. I could be wrong, but i remember the first ms3d release being about 2600 poly's. This second release is just under 3000. Personally i think thats a bit of a steep climb for just adding the belt and shoulder bits.

Still i am impressed, I'll try finish my skin ASAP

Bolteh2

B
bah, ok than, from now on ill say that every model is bad, since i cant say its nice, gg sonic

Best answers
I agree with Raven Blade, I could see a little bit more put into that to make it an outstanding skin, considering how it's already looking good, also it would look better imo with just the four ab anatomy that was previously mentioned...and if it weren't too much trouble, perhaps the hair could use some lighter shades of yellow mixed in there for a really nice effect? (Thought's of azn's SS hair comes to mind) Also the Jacket.....I may be mistaken but...isn't there some way in hell to get more detail on there? I know it's easy to just give it that color and all but......I coulda sworn it looked a bit more detailed somehow.

on another note: S-bolt, I know how you and Smo get along real nice and share butt-plugs and all, but nobody on this forum is a fool, acting like such a child sets a horrible precedent for anyone who's just an average poster in this forum, seeing a mod act like an adolescent? Wow, just.....wow.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-'

Warning to bryggz for flaming a moderator...

Bryggz you could have thought up a nicer way to say it and avoided a warning you know...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys i´m gonna do more saturation into the skin.
I´ve done it this cause it looked mor realistic.
And i added a sixpack cause i got no ref picks if you gus really want to make 4 out of htem i will do it of course !
And where are the other skins ??
I don´t think you guys want my skin for the final version do you?

Just wanted to add something :
This skin is my very first skin i did from the start so i think it´s ok if there are some problems....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom