laser attacks.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damh are the lazers that good??
Well the only lazer I played allot with is the candy one and it's realy freeking week so I sespected all of the lazers are week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya candy attack isn't week but the lazer it shoots is week it should do more damage.

Candy attack i good for getting loadds of powerlevel.But it would make it better if they improve the lazer it shoots cuz it is week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the laser is anything but weak it can kill very easy and if u use secondary fire it does hella fast rapid fire and primary fire does a ton of damage if it hits

just cause u cant use it well doesnt mean its weak

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No,I can use it well and it is week.

I keep lazering ppl all the time but it is hard to kill someone with candy lazer you lazer the whole time he can't seem to die.Even if I use it correct.

Lazers need to be improved even if it's just a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
No,I can use it well and it is week.
erm ... definitly NO ... it's not weak ... you just have to use it correctly ... it's in Beta1 movie ... melee a guy twice ... and while he's stunned candy him ... the candy attack is strong enough ... candying is easy if you can play ESF

Cruzharo said:
Lazers need to be improved even if it's just a bit.
no ... lasers are lame ... and they are strong enough ... lasers aren't made to be a one-hit-kill ... they're just a tool for other attacks
melee anyone ... and while he's stunned laser him ... then he's almost dead ... after one melee ... the lasers are fine the way they are

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom