Larger Explosions W/Generic Beams

Best answers
Have already posted this under the Beta 1 Forum but no one seemed to notice. Would like to know if other people have the same outcome as me.

Don't know if anyone else noticed but if two people PS with generic beams the explosion is larger and more apt to kill most people on the map.

I watched two people PSing with a Final Flash and a Kame. When the Kame won, the explosion was large but not on a huge scale. Keep in mind that this PS was going on for about a minute or more.

For the hell of it the same two people tried generic beams and kept PSing with it for around the same time and when one lost it took out both people. Now each player was on an opposite sides of the lava map so that was one big explosion. Not sure if this is a bug just thought I’d let you guys know and see if anyone else had a similar experience with this.

Best answers
Were the kame/ff duellists on the floor when they power struggled?

[Warning: the following may be wrong :rolleyes:]

As you no doubt know, attacks become more powerful during a ps because more ki gets pumped into them. Now, a FF takes a hell of a lot of ki: unless he was on the ground, chances are that the FF would have become only a little bit stronger than usual, because of his lack of ki. However, a generic beam only takes a small amount of ki. Therefore, you could pump much, much more ki into it than with a bigger attack. I think that's why the resulting explosion was bigger.

Best answers
Both people were in the air and turbo for both PS, but I struggled only for a short amount of time. I struggled about the same amount of time with the FF and Kame as I did with both generic beams. not quite sure why the beams explosion blew sky high and the Kame and FF were much smaller.

Best answers
As I said: maybe it's amount of ki put in as well as how long the struggle lasts? Because you can pump more ki into a gen beam struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basic beams always make huge explosions in a ps because they dont use as much ki as stated before

see even though kamehamehas are stronger they drain more ki which means u cant pump as much energy in as u could with a basic beam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom