lan games

Best answers
ok so is there any way i can know if a lan game is being played that I can join like in the same city or somethin

Best answers
im afraid u dont uderstand that a lan has to be between 2 or more computers that have been set up on a network...

seing as u know jack about lan its safe to asume u dont have a network set up... only way u can play this game is online...

Best answers
ok thanks magmus

off topic:im gettin halflife next week does it matter if i get Halflife game of the year edition?

Best answers
I don't know.... and if you still dont understand land you have to have two computer's or more connected. so if you have the box you get with sympatico you get this wire that is long enough to hook up to the other.

Thats what me and my brother have. So I hope you understood or now understand. I hope you can play online soon^^

off topic: I don't play ESF online cause I don't have it. My brother does but his comp is messed up so I can only play by myself. But soon I'm buying half life (when i get a new comp that works with good games) and I'll practice a little then start a toruntament. I've played ESF many times at my friends house on LAN cause she has 20 comps and a bunch of her friends pay her $3.00 for 2 hours to play any games (but mostly ESF and CS). So I'll post a message later on when I get a new comp. Sorry for being off topic more then on topic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom