lame..

do u agree (read my post first)

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i was wondering, why the search buton exists.. cuz its useless.. i search three different words which i want to find.. and all i get is junkheap trash.. i mean.. it doesent find anything... i dont realy care if this is flame or spam or whatever.. i dont care if this gets closed.. just curious about orhers opinions

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've used the search button several times to help find old posts, which did help quite often in disciplinary issues (ban evasions, etc.), plus it helped me find some of my old polls from 2 or 3 years back ^_^

...so I guess I'm going to have to vote "no" on this one...sorry.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but its always handy do decrease the number of useless posts, and anyway, u might not like it but some people may find it useful, like Majin said.

Best answers
It's only useful if you remember an old topics name that you want to dig up. If you're just looking for answers to questions then it's useless.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i don't like is that you nead time betwine posting a second one,the search is good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seach buttion = good warning finder

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh. Searching is annoying because if you don't find what you want, you can only search once per 60 seconds. And, you can't search for things below a certain number of letters, which limits your ability to search.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Meh. Searching is annoying because if you don't find what you want, you can only search once per 60 seconds. And, you can't search for things below a certain number of letters, which limits your ability to search.
i forgot non mods have that

well it works fine for me with the super mod power :rolleyes:

Retired
Best answers
same as hibiki ^^

I hardly ever use the search function though, but when I do I basically always get what I wanted to find. so 'no' for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This must be why no one seems to be able to see all the EVM and DLL threads.

Best answers
damn, never thought of that. so true...so true.

i choose "no".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom