Best answers
My name is Lawrence on esf l am known as
Spiral, and ever since l started playin esf
l have noticed l have never played 1 person who can beat me
so l therefore declare myself the esf champion :no:
anyone who thinks differently can
set the time and place to face me
l'l make the game
it will be called gohan (becoz hes great)

so reply if u dare.

Best answers
LOL, then find some good servers, as in Scortched earth, there are good players, anyway post ur location so we know where u live! (muhahahah) no raely so we can expect the ping we'll get.

Best answers
ok l live in hemel hempstead, uk time zone gmt something something

were do u live

Best answers
Hm, he MUST be new. He hasn't seen some of ESF greatest yet, has he?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.. I'd fight you but you're in Europe and my ping would be rediculous. If you can find an east coast US server that you ping well to I'll go there.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really want to fight u too but id get a ridiculis ping too. o well i doubt u could beat somone like gman or anything. how long have u been playing?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ha...I wish grOOvy would read this :p

grOOVy is VERY good, but he's a busy guy, try challenging him ^_^

Best answers
i know i am not the better, but like Spiral Shadow , i dont see anyone that could beat me ... i used to be very bad at the b 1.0 ... and now, i beat them without even giving my best ... well, im sure i dont play against the better ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm at home for the summer and with this p3 64mb ram laptop, the only ESF I play is beta testing and I also have a heavy job. No time for this. But whoever is the challenger, go fight an ~{ape}~ member or an ex-|::Z::| member, and you'll find out what good means. Since you're in Europe, I would personally recommend Lynx: it would be fun to see the screenshot of that match. =]

By the way, I can see this thread going where all the other "who is good", "i challange you" or "which clan is the best" have gone : the world of non-return filled with spam and flaming.

There 'was' a clan/member challenges sticky in off-topic but that got trimmed down. I'll talk to the mods about bringing it back up, so you can post stuff like this there.

Best answers
Oh we have another player who thinks hes the best after most likely pwning his own server with esfbots, way to go. Last player I got to play who thought he was best was from Sweden, ended up 16-4 to be back there. Anyway, you may contact me by my AIM: l33t lynxy.

How fancy that grOOvy recommends me, really feel honoured (Once your back at uni I'll rape you for sending mofo's at me).

With love *cough*,
-Lynx-

Best answers
If you are ever on a US server... u can find me. I usually hang out at ~].SL.[~ Server and if u can deal with your ping, I'll deal with you :D MUHAHHAHA

Best answers
I agree with 17 try your luck with him, Hybrid, Darkside, or if you feel lucky enough maybe even me. I'll tell you what you make a bold statement claiming to be the best and that's the kinda attitude that will make you lose.

Best answers
So.. basically you're saying that you the BEST player in all of ESF. I can come up with a name of at least 20 players that I can think of that would offer service to you with a smile. You got some nerve to make a thread saying, 'Fight me if you dare.' I hope fate shoves that foot in your mouth as soon as possible, and I hope I'm there to see it.

Best answers
Hey Halorin we should host a server that people can line up to beat this dude. HAHA

Best answers
Yeah. That would be pretty amusing.

"Oh. I guess I suck then, huh."

Hil-frickin'-larious.

Best answers
man, whoever plays this guy PLEASE make a demo, ill host it myself if i must caus i would really like to see it.

Best answers
Well most arrogent people are all talk and I'm guessing your most likely the same. Off-Topic now but if anyone is in Australia I'd like to challenge someone. I did try to join the USEast server last week but I lagged really badly and that was at an LAN center with broadband (then again there were about 5 people on battle.net playing Warcraft 3)

Best answers
yep seen em,made friends with one of em and whooped em

soon when I get internet Ill challenge you,since the pings between Europe and Asia arent THAT bad

BTW,Inferno,its because of your location,most people in Australia that play in US East/West/Central ping bad,real bad

Me == average player of Asia,theres some other peeps better than me,but the locals (Chinese)here are teh sux0r,no offense

EDIT : Madd,when I get internet I want a rematch to see how much youve improved,Im sick of playing with bots....

Best answers
Spiral Shadow said:
l have noticed l have never played 1 person who can beat me
so l therefore declare myself the esf champion :no:
ok elt em get this straight u ahve joined newb serveres casue let me tell you the good players out their will POWN your ass but if u need to be educated by a moderate player in your timezone cause im from the UK pm a time and date and i will be their... also hosting the server u realise gives u a 0 ping so if all u have done is make servers and played people who join then u cant realy call yourself champion... joining a site like Scorched earth and winning then i might agree with you but allas i dont think u could.. hell not even i could uless it didnt have all the locals on

Best answers
I will challenge u im am gd, i think.....anyway it will have to be when i get broadband cos i am on a slow 56k in brit at the mo and i jst get loads and loads of lag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom