l Challenge U

Best answers
btw why ahev u put your full adress in you location... ?

isnt that a bit silly... we could be serial killers or somin...

Best answers
LOL yeah the country would do, state a day / time and i'll see if i can be there... not the best, but above avarage if u can beat me, ur quite an OK player, otherwise u just plainly suck.

I live in the Netherlands so my ping shouldn't be so bad.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Off-topic as that is where is belongs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna challenge this moron who declares is the best but the best at pwning noobs not the good players like the SW Clan,~Ape~,::Z::,iOD,and SNS

Best answers
well u all sound preety gd but from wat l can tell from wat u say ur all wanabe champs and l can beat u all wit two hands tied behind my bac,

dont be fooled l am not a chump l am a master, a legend even and l will write all ur names down and if l meet u in a game u DIE.

Best answers
and for my adress l put that cause l thought u had to put ur full adress but feel free to drop by one day

Best answers
spiral contact me at my e-mail and we set a date i will give it my best shot

Best answers
meh if you are a total master then best bet is that you can handle 10 n00bs attacking you all around with every attack available in the game

Truthfully if you lose against them,it's your own fault because you were the one to invite them challenge you,do not forget that because a hacker remark would send a chill up my back :)

Best answers
He's gonna get Pwned he's all talk and what happens to all talk and yappy opponents they all suck. The good people dont say nuthing Cuz they dont need to.

:Odd silence: From me LOL im jus kiddin

Best answers
And I've got people telling me claming I say I'm the best, whatever I said, can't compare to what he did. Spiral Shadow, at first I thought you went out, got home drunk and coughed up something pathetic in here. Now, that I've seen you're really serious, I'll give it a "shot". I vagually remember you came from somewhere from Europe, so a server shouldn't be a problem, I could arrange one if you'd like. Contact me at AIM [l33t lynxy], if not, tough luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then IM me at Aim : VegettoZRuleZ or Msn : [email protected] and then contact me you or me make a server i'll challenge you.So you better be prepared I won't hold back btw I will record the fight and show it to everybody. ;)

Best answers
Spiral Shadow said:
dont be fooled l am not a chump l am a master, a legend even and l will write all ur names down and if l meet u in a game u DIE.
A legend? meh.. no one is a legend, you become a legend by the stories about you, and frankly i never heard of any, i'm not a legend and evven the pope isn't a legend. a master is easy said but do you teach people? otherwise u ain't a master too. Prolly u just a Good player, or maybe an Elite player, which i'm not in any case. Challenging people is a brave act, coz most i've seen got bumbed in the ground.

Now, i'd like to play you but i'm not an elite player, and since i've been out of esf for a while due sickness and **** it prolly won't happen, you'll just pwn me... ahwell... i'd like to see some demo's of ur fight vs Linx though .. he's an über Elite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, u live in england right, il fight you, just send me a pm.
il pwn your ass.
and lost, did you already fought him? cuz if you beat him, i can also 4 sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom