Krillin W.I.P....

Best answers
I'm not sure what type of model I use... I start with a cylinder at the belt and extrude the edges for there....
Update..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks much better then before indeed!

A few suggestions, might wanna lower the pecs down a bit, doesnt look right at all.
Plus it seems like the shirt is pressing against them, as it looks like they are bent inwards.
Also the thumb looks misplaced, or that might be just the angle...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome job dude, tons of improvements compared to the first.. the modeling technique you use is called primitive/box-modeling i geuss.. its the same tech most ppl use so =)
good job :yes:

Best answers
it looks nice and all,but why did you take kreshi's goku pants? Whats with all these rippers lately,it just like the old days lol:p

this are kreshi's goku pants,looks very familiair with your model -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm first though i wanted to say: omg stfu Movento -_- might we should stop this ****?

at the second though: hmmm looks really familar to kreshis

the third though: hmmm to familar...

dunno yet, but owell looks nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with TF lol.. everyone is acusing everyone with ripping and crap but.. taking a look at that little thumbnail (imageshack doesnt work) and looking at the wires he posted... all i can say is there is allot of resemblance.. =/
dude if you ripped its best to come clear before getting banneded

Best answers
Yeah they do look similiar because after i did the first krillin.... i decided to work on some cel shading... so i took kreshi's goku model to pratice cel shading textuxes... I worked on the cel shading for about 2 days... Then i decided to redo krillin... I used what Shadyd describes as primitive/box-modeling... I started with a cylinder at the belt.... then i extruded the edges.... And after cel shading kreshi's goku i remembered some of the polyflow on the pants (I don't know if you would cosider that
ripping?)...

Heres some pictures of the cel shading I did...

a little background I did...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm practicise ,practicise and practicise will make you master all the walls on your way, if i would be in such a situation i wouldnt consider this as ripping but it looks so damn kreshied, i would suggest you although looks for another way ;) it might looks good, but there are maybe better ways of making folds.

Although on the celshading it doesnt look bad at all, still practicise! and i though it would be a Mesh by NeD >-< but not sure this time lol.

i really would suggest take a step higher ;) super sayajin 3 would be a good practicise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom