Krillin O/ [released]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hamppu said:
I think I just wet'd myself. You owe me a new pair of panties.

total owesomeness.
yeah it's owesome. Hmm u were panties :no:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3Viper. from this point on you better start behaving. We don't need smartass comment.

Best answers
Your IP-address 68.169.120.33 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Get your own Premium-Account now. Instant download-access!
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address. A Premium-account solves this problem as well......wtf...im not downloading anything from rapidshare im trying to download this model it says that everytime i click on the download..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to wait till another download of rapidshare will be finished, if you get a premium accoutn you can download any time ,how many files as you want.

thats why i wait till its on esf-world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix, could you bless us with a new Goku model?

Best answers
Man thats the worst attempt at a horrible krillin model ever :|.

Good job with the model, seems everytime you only get better. Keep it up :yes:.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since esf-world got left out of the current release, I am doing some extra things for the esf release [ I think I mentioned this before], including some texture fixes, rigging errors and some new animations. Here is what the new swoop forward animation will be like:

I had a small list of animations I wanted to do along the way:

krillin-animations
-------------------------
jump - done
long_jump - done
fly_powerup - done
fly_powerup_charge - done
swoop_forward - done

Might do more, might not, I dunno atm... I have to wait for the webmasters to fix whatever, and get ahold of whomever untill I release this version...anyway, onto the next project [starts with a "g"]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Is that the Goten you planned on doing awhile back? I started up a reference for the concept, not sure if you would want it though. You know, because it's from me.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the Krillin model. The skinning style reminds me of Ned's, I'm not sure why. If you plan on doing more animations, by all means, good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku, Gohan, Goten, Ginyu, Grandpa Gohan :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks, Gogeta, Gokua, Guru?

This model fits in nicely with NeD's Goku and Trunks. Not saying you're stealing the style, just that the 'semi-realism' look fits well with the other models I use. 10/10 and huggles <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT TELLIN'.. Not untill its done anyway...so basically, when its done, I will create a thread with a pretty picture and a download link :D .

@ALL YA: Thanks again, much <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe its old goten, if you look up, why dide he asked for refs of him? ;)

Yeh, Esf-world has a ****ed up situation, doesnt even uplaod my Ultimate gohan.

Go for it en!x , Kittys FTW!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, Adult Goten from GT, I remember now :p

Speaking of which, Enix, if you need me to get you some ref pics for him that's fine, I didn't find many on the internets.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Damn, that means I have to scrap the ref. Oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrongo, I asked for refs because I was thinking of modeling him way before krillin, but then I decided not to because it would be just like goku but with shorter hair...so...naah...

@Fatality: If you still have it you can sendz0r it to meh, I am interested to see it :O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you read enix's post he says the next model he is gonna make is a character who's name starts with a G, assuming its DBZ i narrowed i randomly guessed wich character it could be....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom