Krillin Multi Disc

Best answers
In the frizar saga, krillin used multi disc's against frizar...
i thought if you could so you make a larg disc with left mouse button as it is now... and right mouse button to make many small disc's... with charging of course.. so they work like vegeta fast ki blast attack.... some thin glike that...

just a thought.....

Best answers
krillin only used that move once and only once and that was when he powered to his max and besides krillin has too many moves as it is and the destructo disks are powerful as they are if you are accurate.

Best answers
so?vegeta used Final Flash once an it is in the game...anyho...I dont really like the idee cuz then there will be 2 many disk 2 look out 4er....so kirillin is good the way he is

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude you seriously need to change that tittle... your not really an advance esf player... lol..

I mean sugesting giving krilling a multidisk is the same as giving goku a 100 times kamehamha :p

Best answers
vegeta only used big bang once for as far as i can remeber.... well if the disks didn't do a 1 hit KO then i would say yeah this idea is good

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Also if the esf crew wanted to start adding things from GT they can give Vegeta his Final Shine move from the Super Android 17 fight which he only used 1 time. =) (it woulda messed him up.... To bad he absorbs energy =( heh.)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demize said:
Also if the esf crew wanted to start adding things from GT they can give Vegeta his Final Shine move from the Super Android 17 fight which he only used 1 time. =) (it woulda messed him up.... To bad he absorbs energy =( heh.)
And i know they will never implent stuff from the movies or GT.

Best answers
§hadow said:
krillin only used that move once and only once and that was when he powered to his max and besides krillin has too many moves as it is and the destructo disks are powerful as they are if you are accurate.
vegeta only made gallit gun once...
Goku only kame torpedo once...
as far i know..

disc are hard to avoid...
you see a krillin disc comeing your way..
hold A down in 2sec and you avoid it...
its not that hard... they dont even fly fast....
and they make noise.. so when you here it just press G to teleport... esay..
If you think its hard to avoid disc's then you not realy good.....
but okay i can understand if doing a fight with someone and some jerk krillin hold a disc and wait to you finish doinf melee so he can kill.. or beam struggeling.... but els it very esay to avoid....

Best answers
I have to agree... There easy to avoid... And making like 6 disks at same time.. Wont kill it... All it does is in creace the chances..... You still can press g times and your out of it...

P.S
so?vegeta used Final Flash once an it is in the game
First its in the movie.... And second he used it 2 times! 1 times vs cell 2 time less powerfull one vs jr cell

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final flash is in the game, coz he uses it maybe only 2 times... but its so dam cool!! everybody wants to do a FF once in a while! :p

Best answers
jp said:
Final flash is in the game, coz he uses it maybe only 2 times... but its so dam cool!! everybody wants to do a FF once in a while! :p
maybe 3 times :laff:
yup its is cool q: hehe

In i think it was namek saga.. Agaisnt recome he used something that realy looked like Final Flash, he was in the same kind of position there as i are in game but the Final Flash he used was Blue ? ;/
It realy look like Final Flash.... You should see the fight betwen vegeta and recome...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
maybe 3 times :laff:
yup its is cool q: hehe

In i think it was namek saga.. Agaisnt recome he used something that realy looked like Final Flash, he was in the same kind of position there as i are in game but the Final Flash he used was Blue ? ;/
It realy look like Final Flash.... You should see the fight betwen vegeta and recome...
Yeah i know that fight.. pretty cool.. but it was just two energy bolts in his hands, put together and fired... that was just a very strong beam... not every beam has a name...

Final flash though, he was in the air, charging up for a total of 7 to 9 minutes!!!, and when he fired, it was not just a beam... it was a ray of energy that just was faster then light... and it blew cells arm plus a bit body away... and it shooted of the planet.... now THAT is final flash...

No what he used against recoome... that was just some sort of powerfull beam.. if it was final flash, recoome would have been dead.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think this is bad as a secondary function, the charge time would be longer, the disks would be smaller and they'd fly out in random directions. (not homing)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about using boath hands
like left muse click left hand and right muse click right hand
the charge time stays the same and so does the ki drain you just have the ability to fire a disk while charging a new one in the other hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom