krillin,kick ass or wuss

krillin,kicks ass or wuss

• krillin, kicks ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • krillin,the wuss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Personally i think the Character Krillin Sux ass, but hes pretty good ingame ... annoying to melee when hes charging damn destructo disk >:|

Best answers
I agree with u totally bile...After the epidsodes of Dragonball, goku starts to have big improvement on fighting skills...and at that time I already started to think why Krillan is still kinda a main role in the epidsodes?? And after when goku and vegeta can go ssj, I think he shouldn't be at the cartoon anymore...same as esf...why do they put such a weak char (compare to the saiyans, piccolo and other bad guys) on the game anyways?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they put him is cause he is the most well known chara0cter other that goku. it wouldnt be right if they didnt have him in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WE ALL LOVE KRILLIN! HE KICKS YOUR ASS!!! sorry about the caps. I felt it was nessecary...

Best answers
yea krillin is always good.......but i would eventually like to see some cool new characters such as one that everybody wants, Gotenks.:]

Best answers
As far as show accuracy, I figure everyone is just as fast as anyone else as far as movement goes. I mean, you'll see Goku or someone say "Ah! He's too fast! This guy is tough!" and he can still dodge his attacks, lol. I mean, Supreme Kai's fusion could keep up with Goku, and he didnt seem to having any trouble, and he and Vegeta where flying as fast as possible from a planet killing blast. See where Im going with this? Anyhow, Krillin is the perfect character right now, and most likely will be. I enjoyed it once I figured how good Krillin is, considering most people hate them, and never would give a second glance at him. So, YAY KRILLIN!

Best answers
Before dragon ball ends and dragon ball Z starts...we don't know goku is from another planet at all...so we don't know that goku will be way better then Krillan in dragonball z. This is the point where things starts to go non-sence...why does the saiyans let Krillan hang out with them when they are facing the bad guys as he will be killed in no time???

ok...all these above shows my opinion of how he sucks in dragonball z...now for the comparison between the epidsodes and the game

Because the esf team wants to balance this game...they pick krillan to have the fastest speed whe he's transformed...350...Speed is a big help for melee skills...which makes krillan fights better then anyother saiyans...but that's when the problem starts...most ppl like to go melee instead of doing beams, especially in clan fights...ppl will use krillan as he gets the fastest speed...but other chars like goku and vegeta owns in beam attacks...but ppl like to do melee more then beams...

So in conclusion, I think if krillan's speed is a thing that the esf team wants to use to balance the game, I think using something else instead of giving him the fastest speed will make the game make more sence to the epidsodes itself...

Best answers
Something like...what? :)

As I've said, Krillin will probably become the slowest when the transformations are done. I believe that Krillin only gets the one, so ssj2 Goku will match him for speed and ssj3 will surpass him.

Best answers
I'd say Krillin is more for comic relief than anything late in the Dragonball Z series. Plus, like it or not, he has a big fan base. And who wouldn't like the little guy? He's certainly a good spokesperson for trying your best no matter the odds.

... even if they do end up killing him sometimes. Err...

Anyway, in-game, I'd say he's just fine. Since 1.1 is apparently all about improving and debugging melee, I'm sure the speed thing will be addressed properly. I have faith in the developers.

... even if they appear to work slower than molasses. But I've never made a mod, so what do I know?

Best answers
O_O

Nobody in the show hates Krillin, except maybe Frieza.

I mean really, that's just a silly thing to say, he's Goku's best friend.

Best answers
I don't know how to edit, so I'll stick it here, the above reply was directed at Zilea, who said everyone in the show hates Krillin. :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not bring back dead topics.

You can edit by pressing the EDIT button in the corner of your old posts.

Best answers
Krillin is pretty damn good in ESF. Although not in the series lol. But he is quick and small.... and bald... so where could you go wrong?

Best answers
wrong?

when with one of the esf updates you can go ssj 2, frieza form 3 etc.
what happens with crillin?? mystic kril is like the top.

then (i think) it goes wrong:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin got pwned by Cell in the series with 1 kick :). Go Cell Go! I love owning threads :)

Best answers
Picked Krillin earlier today, as many people seem to think he's trash...
Did pretty good, just as well as goku, held my own in 4-2, kept going, hit his transform in under 40 minutes.
Proceeded to be around 7 million PL for a good deal of time, completely obliterating anyone on the server, going about 5-1 with almost no trouble, his Kamehameha would obliterate over half the people on the map.
Never used the disk, and had I used scatter beam it would have killed everyone in one shot, so I didn't use that.
He is good before hand, he holds his own fine, after transformation he is unstoppable, almost as good as frieza.

Best answers
In agree with Zilea on the krillin issue ( he should not be that rude though!) But otherwise the char rox although i think his ki is low (you can hardly get a fully charged kamehameha off without falling from lack of ki)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BEWARE TEH WRATH OF KRILLIN.
I CAN OWNZ, OWNZ YOU ALL WITH HIM.
:cool: :p :fight:

Originally posted by MyStiC AsCenT
Krillin is pretty damn good in ESF. Although not in the series lol. But he is quick and small.... and bald... so where could you go wrong?
SOOO TRUE.
Originally posted by [NC]ND
Before dragon ball ends and dragon ball Z starts...we don't know goku is from another planet at all...so we don't know that goku will be way better then Krillan in dragonball z. This is the point where things starts to go non-sence...why does the saiyans let Krillan hang out with them when they are facing the bad guys as he will be killed in no time???
A) Cause Krillin is cool
B) Cause even a little destructo disc is worth it
c) Theres nothing like a whiney speaking little bald headed guy to lighten up your day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom