krillin,kick ass or wuss

krillin,kicks ass or wuss

• krillin, kicks ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • krillin,the wuss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Narusegawa, don't you think is makes no sence that a human being's speed is faster then a saiyan's speed???I don't care if u reduce the powers of the saiyans...but Krillan's speed has to be changed...or this will be one big thing that totally suck about this game

Best answers
If you took away Krillin's speed there would be no reason to play with him...everyone needs to have an advantage, Krillin's is that he becomes uber fast when transformed...regaurdless of closeness to the game, he needs something

Best answers
No he doesnt i would like to see any humun run that fast or fly for that matter.

Best answers
Well if there's no reason using him...then why do they make him in esf in the first place???
I mean if they replace Gotenks with Krillan...the game will be perfect

Best answers
HEYYYY now that would be cool. i would rather have gotenks than krillin. It would make more sense too

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Except for one slight problem..

Gotenks sucks. He has two decent attacks, both of which are very difficult to code. Krillen has got better attacks and, if you think about it, would be funner to play with than Gotenks.

My two cents..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I may not be on the team, but I assure you, there is no way Krillin is being removed from ESF. There are a thousand Gotenks threads however, so you may want to search in suggestions before starting up another argument. It has been suggested before.

Best answers
Originally posted by [NC]ND
Yes, in the game's ponit of view you're right, but if you want the game totally match the movie (which I want the game to be) is totally wrong.
Then you will inevitably be disapointed, otherwise the game would be very boring. Goku and (if put in) Mystic Gohan would have such an insane advantage that it wouldn't be worth playing with the other characters. As it is, I reckon Krillin's single transformation will allow him to keep up with the other characters even after their second transformation, but will be left behind by the final transformations (Neo Freiza, ssj3 Goku etc). Sounds good to me.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People don't understand that it wouldn't be fun if everyone was playing the same character because no one else could land a hit at all. Not everybody should have to be Buu or Goku in order to play ESF. Variety is a *good* thing.

Best answers
I know...so may be replacing krillan with Gotenks and Brolli with piccolo will make them more balanced instead of making krillan the fastest...I said it before and I'll say it again..it's non sence that a human's speed is faster then the saiyans...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow...this is a first....when krillin goes mystic....nothing is better..........his pl is hight, good attacks, VERY fast...whats wrong with him, so it is abit annoying having to wait so long ot go mystic, but it surely is wourth the wait

Best answers
Hey - it's "mystic" Krillin. How can a normal human reach those high, high pls? By magic. Mystic Gohan's unlocked powers don't neccessarily stem from his saiyan born nature, after all.

If that doesn't satisfy you, then that's too bad. It doesn't have to make "sense", anyway. also, Krillin probably won't be the fastest once the other characters get their other transformations.

Krillin won't (or shouldn't) be replaced because not only does he have a good list of moves, but there's no good reason too. The little bald guy played more of a role in DBZ than Gotenks, as well. Give him some credit.

Best answers
but what to do about the hight powers for the saiyans?? The saiyans are suppose to have a increase of strength, power and speed once transformed...but now Krillan is faster...

Btw, a human being cannot transform into "mystic humans"...or Saddam will go one on one with george bush....lol So mystic krillan is not what he called...he's just the same krillan after the cell saga with his hair growing back...now don't tell me growing hair will make a human being stronger...lol

Best answers
You also don't get saiyans (super or otherwise) in real life, do you? You can't really complain about a DBZ game not being realistic. :)

As for the hair comment - Samson's superpowers lay in his hair. Maybe Krillin's a descendant. :D

And as I've said, the saiyans will most likely become more powerful. I don't think Krillin is going to get another transformation.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, humans don't get mystic just like Saiyans don't exist. You've got to calm down. Krillin is more powerful because he takes longer to transform; That's really all there is to it.

Best answers
Krillin is the fastest character in the game? Since when?

according to the character selection Buu is the fastest character

Best answers
You guys are quite right (about the george bush vs Saddam one on one is a joke, get it??)....but what I'm talking about is the epidsodes of dragon ball z compared to the game...not real life compared to the game...in the episodes Krillan doesn't go mystic...

And Correction IcdFire2050, Krillan has speed of 350 and Buu has speed of 320...close but still Krillan is the fastest once transformed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom