• krillin, kicks ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • krillin,the wuss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Krillen IS very good in ESF
but...
His transformed model is lame and it's not accurate, he never turns mystic and never transforms and gets hair heh
Another feature is that it's incredibly unrealistic, and thats the goal of the game right? To make at least a LITTLE bit realistic?
He's too fast, how can the worst character in DBZ be one of the best?

Anyway i understand about balancing the game, but krillin is *** =\
remove him

Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
Krillen IS very good in ESF
but...
His transformed model is lame and it's not accurate, he never turns mystic and never transforms and gets hair heh
Another feature is that it's incredibly unrealistic, and thats the goal of the game right? To make at least a LITTLE bit realistic?
He's too fast, how can the worst character in DBZ be one of the best?

Anyway i understand about balancing the game, but krillin is *** =\
remove him
What point are you trying to get across here? Your saying that they should remove him because he doesn't fit in with the show? YOu just agreed to him being one of the best characters in the game and now you want him out??? There are alot of stupid things in ESF that arn't similar to the show, but do we really give a damn, because this game would be even more unbalanced if they took every last descrepincy out.

I can understand people not liking krillin for whatever reasons, but think realisticly about it, he is not gonna be removed from the game because he is one of the better characters, whether you like it or not.....

Oh, and zilea, ill tell you before a mod does, one word posts saying "agreed" is concidered spam.

Best answers
besides kick ass or wuss you forgot one thing:

he is a spanish pimp!

Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
krillin is *** =\
remove him

First of all shut up, second of all, we arnt gunna listen to a person like you, and 3rd shut up

Krillin is fine the way he is, you dont like it.... i suggest you shut up and deal with it, or leave

Best answers
I usually play with krillin, oke , he starts low, but that means you grow harder too, his khh is good, his kienzan i do not use, only in very rare situations when i join a server with people like, 100 million pl more then i have. Scatter Beams owns tha place.... strong, handy, mass damage
his speed also comes in handy, so for all the krillin haters saying he's a wuss, go and play with his ownage.....

Best answers
hey XsilentlyXdiesX, first off, shut up, apparently my friend Pommy cares
Second, you're an idiot

Third, Krillin is ***, everyone hates him in the show, thats the point im trying to get across

having a character thats hated so much in the show should never be that good, it's pathetic

Idiot.

Best answers
I think users and moderators should not be rude to each other. and i don't its right that moderators piss users off first. i think zilea has a right to his opinion but he wasnt ordering anyone to take out krillin (well kinda but it seems more like a opinion but you dont need to tell someone to shutup a few times for it). i don't really care for krillin though either but I think He needs to be a part of the game. I'm not really anyone special but this is my opinion

Best answers
Lol, i like krilin, he is funny. To me krillin always provided comic relief in the show, cuz he was always getting clobbered and hit and laughed at because he is a midget. But dont forget he is a VITAL character in DBZ. Without krillin, goku would never have gone SSJ, and everyone would have probibally died. End of DBZ.......

Oh, and he gets to knock up android 18, he truly is a spanish pimp!!!!!!!!

Lets not turn this into a complete flame war guys, or the thread will get closed.

Best answers
i agree with pommy, why do the moderators insult me like that first just by making an opinion? they think they can do anything and just "abuse" their power whenever they please? DON'T tell a person to shut up because you have the power too, put yourself in a position where you're just a normal ESF user, i DOUBT you would still do it

Best answers
yea i agree with that:smile: but i hope i don't get banned for expressing my opinion :devil:

Best answers
Ok, im gonna try not to flame you now, but do you honestly give a damn about the other ESF forum users. Its people who can't let go of something so trivial as this who get threads closed down. You want to wage war against the mods fine, go get yousefl banned, but just dont affect us in your pointless struggle.

An opinion is fine, but the moment it insults or makes a remark about another persons opinion it is concidered insulting. The moderators do their jobs and are so strick because people spam, flame and ruin the forums for other people. The moment they loosten up then people abuse the system. Remember they were once normal ESF form users at one point in time.

Please Zilea, show some respect for the rest of us in this forum and drop the argument, its not worth it, it will just wind you and the others around you into trouble

Best answers
I think most of the moderators are nice people. I don't like the moderators with bad adutudes that just don't care. In <b>my opinion</b> showing that you don't really care about opinions when you close threads and blow the users off isn't doing there job. its just being a jerk. talking to the users nicely would stop alot of users getting angry. some users really do need to be banned. when i got banned for flaming i stopped caring about acting like your the best because thats what most users try to do. anyway this will probably get closed for talking about moderators and moving off topic.

Best answers
I never insulted anyone.

Look at XsilentlyX, i said an opinion and got insulted

Best answers
well you did call him a idiot and tell him to shutup after he said that...... this is what i mean how sometimes moderators can start the problem .......;)

back on topic?

krillin is the r0x0r lol (not really but to move it back on topic)

Best answers
i know i insulted him, but he insulted me first

he shouldnt insult me to start the problem in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom