Krillin- In Progress

Best answers
Using edited mapping by Mastasurf I am creating a new skin for Krillin. I also made some very small edits to the model by SS Vegeta to kind of help support the new look of the skin. I would like to perhapse make some fixes to the hands to allow for better fists, but I don't know how possible that will be. Krillin has allways been one of my favorite characters, GO GO KRILLIN!

Best answers
nice face improvement but the shirt and the muscles could use a little work.. :]

Best answers
I don't know what to go with on the clothing. Like, realistic or more like the show. right here it's kind of like a basic "cartoon" look.. I should probably not slack off on the clothes. I like the way the muscles (especialy the chest/neck) turned out, I probably won't change them.

Best answers
well its the shoulders that look like the problem but you should finish the rest of the reskin to get a good judgement but it is good so far... but if you are a modeller as well, fix those hands... ewwwww they look like retarded hands... :]

Best answers
ALOT better!!
at least 50 times better than original skin, I'd say (sorry mastasurf)
still need to do the legs, shirt is darker than legs now, but I already LOVE it! :yes:
*EDIT* editing the hands will be very very easy, even <b>I</b> can do it....

Best answers
ah, you mean that weirds angle to the shoulders? if I can fix that I will. (I think he did it like for deformation issues) Then I can see how to mess with the texture there.
hands- LOL, yeah. the skeleton complicates it, but I'll see what I can do..
btw, who's the chick on your sig? daiiaaaaamn! lol

Best answers
Wow, that is amazing, Just get those pant folds looking the quality of those shirt folds...and fix up the hands somehow, or just make new ones (if u can) and you're golden ;)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Don`t forget to redo the pants also cause the colors don`t match :eek:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, nice one there, i wish every model looked like this in esf, your style is reall nice, so smooth. Allthough it looks cartoony, it's also more realystic then the esf krillin. Like it, gj on this one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion:"Don`t forget to redo the pants also cause the colors don`t match :eek:"

Its a WIP i thought?

Well, neway, nice style of skinning, it actually does look like a dbz char.... have you done the belt and the wristbands? cuz thats the only thing i dont like, if u fix that, when its finished it'll look awsome

Best answers
I have yet to skin:
belt
wristbands
pants
shoes/slippers

I might tweek:
hands
shoulders
crotch

although I originaly wasn't planning on messing with the model, I ended up tweeking the head and arms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix the skin tone.. its red..

Should be.. well.. krillin colored >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a very nice skin edit bro. I really want to see it finished. Only thing I see a little wrong is his neck, the skin looks stretched. Good job tho :yes:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
Devion:"Don`t forget to redo the pants also cause the colors don`t match :eek:"

Its a WIP i thought?

Well, neway, nice style of skinning, it actually does look like a dbz char.... have you done the belt and the wristbands? cuz thats the only thing i dont like, if u fix that, when its finished it'll look awsome
I was just reminding him :fight:

Nice krillin can`t wait for a update.

But don`t rush it cause that would be a bad thing -_-''

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
face is really good and the torso is good too but the shirt doesnt really look like a shirt and the mussles need some improvement but other than that its a really good reskin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it is perfect is just cool I do agree with the shirt and muscles with improvement but it sure gives it a realisitic look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job man, only problem i have with it are the hands, with the more realistic skin they stick out like a sore thumb. As a matter of fact i think the problem is that the thumb is way too long/big. Allthough still looks good.

Best answers
I actaully used colors directly from images of krillin, but I did decide to desaturate it a bit and add more blue & yellow. I've addem more cloth-like folds to his gi and did the belt & wristbands.

Unfortunately I don't know how possible it will be to fix the hands. The way the model and skeleton were made, it's nearly impossible for me to fix. (he didn't make enough links in the skeleton for the fingers to fold correctly) The result is either going to be too sharp an angle (they way it is now) or not enough of an angle (may not even close) I'll see what I can do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom