kosovo seceded from serbia today

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"Lazar met Murad’s troops at Kosovo with a Christian army that included Bulgarians, Bosnians, Albanians, Poles, and Hungarians, as well as Serbs".
That's just disrespectful. Serbs were not only the majority of the army during that battle, but their leader Emperor Lazar and Miloš Obilić, the hero that killed the Turkish Sultan. Putting Serbs last is just disrespectful.

Best answers
You're actually the one starting to sound like Hitler here, not me.. Your logic, your blindness, your lies, your small-mindedness, your words, your hatred towards people other than your own.. You show a lot of parallels with the nazi-regime.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You're actually the one starting to sound like Hitler here, not me.. Your logic, your blindness, your lies, your small-mindedness, your words, your hatred towards people other than your own.. You show a lot of parallels with the nazi-regime.
Bolteh said:
You make me sick, you bloody neanderthals.
Yeah, totally.

Best answers
What's so nazistic about that? I call mindless agressors neanderthals. Didn't say "Serbs are neanderthals".. Small difference, but I guess I shouldn't hope for you to actually understand.

Best answers
I couldn't care less about the Belgian embassy (belgians aren't that patriotic and unlike you, we don't pretend to be to have an excuse for mindless agression), nor is it my anger talking here. It's my annoyance with brainless drones that's talking here.

Edit: Also, Lukyas.. Why exactly are you here? All this stuff you're screaming about, all the "bad stuff that has happend to you and your people" happend before you were even born or during the first years of your life where the toughest issue was the choice between liking the taste of crayons more than the taste of bananas.

Best answers
No, because you're young you have no idea what you're talking about and just mimicing others without the capacity to think for yourself.

Best answers
That's just disrespectful. Serbs were not only the majority of the army during that battle, but their leader Emperor Lazar and MiloÅ¡ Obilić, the hero that killed the Turkish Sultan. Putting Serbs last is just disrespectful.
That was a quote from wikipedia.

Best answers
No, because you're young you have no idea what you're talking about and just mimicing others without the capacity to think for yourself.
ok i am sad to say this but i agree with him on that.Thats my openinon as well.

Best answers
I hope that I will not offend anyone outside of Serbia when I say that you don't know what's actually going on here and what was going on for the last 100 years, and can only see what the media serve you (Although many things are true). We lost many solders to protect Kosovo in lots of wars and have a long history there. But none of that matters now, as Albanians are the majority and I don't see how we can restore what was once ours. Kosovo is now just a burden to our economy. But still the best solution would be separation of Kosovo. The parts where Serbs are the majority would be a part of Serbia again (going by the same principle by which Kosovo separated) and the rest of Kosovo would be independent as it is. But Albanians would not go for such an agreement as it seems that they can not be reasoned with. So IMO a war here is inevitably, although it's the worst possible solution for everybody ...

Best answers
I heard on the news that a dead body was found in the U.S Embassy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what Einstein said: "I don't know how will WWIII be wared, but I know that WWIV will be held by arrows and bows".

Best answers
You know what Mother Teresa once said? "What you spend years on building, one can destroy overnight. Build anyway."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom