kosovo seceded from serbia today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question: Couldn't you do that privately with Dan, so we don't have to wonder whether you just swore at Bolteh and pronounced yourself king of the world?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i ask dzamija to translate for you guys so that i dont make much speling mistakes
In the interest of honesty, I hope that his translation includes the fact that the first word means "moron", which I assume is referring to Bolteh, as well as any other shots that were made under the cover of posting in a language that a majority of the forum cannot understand.

If that's the case, I don't think I'm going to like the translation of the passage very much. A flame in English, Serbian, Swahili, or whatever else someone on the forum chooses to write in is still a flame.

I hope I am mistaken in my judgment, though. I will wait for an accurate translation.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd move back to Albania.
Could you really leave your home and everything thats familiar to you if you have another way out?

@MY From what i could read out. He was talking about The moron thinks i dont know about belgium Belgium being a country. Saying its split into an English and French part.

After that he continued to say "Do you think im retarded because i dont spell correctly" or something in that maner.

Then he said to dan that he shouldnt be so full of himseld even if he was on the protests since all he managed to do was not be in school.

The next sentence i cant translate.

And he finishes it up with telling Dan taht he is thinking wrongly. He should realise that Kosovo is lost.

the he says something about superpowers getting involved and "Screwing Serbias mother"

Thats about all i can translate.

NOTE: I translated this by familiar sounding words only. Im not sure how acurate it is so dont hold it against me.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan, it's easy to assume that you and Luky at least were a part of the violent protesters given your excitement over their deplorable acts earlier on in the thread.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kreten misli da ne znam gde je belgija
Damjane aj molim te pprevedi ovo
Sabane znam da je belgija drzava,
Jebeno ste raspodeljeni na francuski engleski deo
sto jadno.I nemoj da smatras da sam retardiran ako lose spelujem posto ce ti se obiti u glavu.I ako ja lose spelujem imam druge da prevode za mene. time mogu a ownujem bilo kog smrada koji nadje da me vredja na ovom prokletom forumu
nemas kitu da kazes nesto noramlno za ovaj topi i samo skreces sa teme kao i svi ostalli

samo za tebe damjane
nemoj da se pravis jebeno vazan za to sto si bio na protestima nista time nisi uradio i u vidu svih ste vi samo izostajali iz skole
Inace lepo ako razmisljas ko da se srbija klala na kosovo pa tamo je nasa istorija

Ali brate ovo samo pravi problema i kosovo treba da se preda.Ne razmisljas kako treba.IZGUBLJENO JE. nema povratka a ako se bude vratilo silom umesace se vece sile.I jebati srbiji mamu.
Translation:
Ozren (translated) said:
This jerk thinks I don't know where Belgium is located. I ****ing know where Belgium is located, I even know that you're divided into two parts, french and english, which is pathetic (no idea, guys). And don't assume I'm retarded just because I spell bad, because that will backfire on you. Even if I do spell bad, I have others to translate for me (Thanks a lot Oz >_>). That way I can own any moron that insults me on this damn forum. You don't have the balls to say something normal to this topic and you keep deriving from the topic, like everyone else.
Now this part is directed at me:

Ozren (translated) said:
Don't ****ing show off just because you were at that protest, you didn't do anything with it, you didn't make any difference, you just used it as an excuse to get out of school. And it's really nice that you think our history is on Kosovo just because we slaughtered people there. But man, all this is causing are problems and we need to give Kosovo up. You aren't thinking right. IT'S LOST. There is no return and if we try to take it back by force, more powerful nations will step in and then we're ****ed.
Alright Oz, you think we didn't make any difference? That's funny, because I think we did. It shouldn't have been us out there; it should've been the adults. What we did is proved that they're apathetic to the point of making their children do what they're supposed to do themselves. And I know that we've changed the minds of many people yesterday, no matter what you say.

And no, I don't think that our history lies in Kosovo because we slaughtered people there; I think it lies there because it is the symbol of our greatest resistance against the Ottoman Empire, despite being outnumbered 2 to 1. It is the symbol of unity and bravery, not to mention the countless churches and monasteries scattered across Metohija, and the fact that I'm atheist has nothing to do with it. Those monasteries are another part of our legacy, of our orthodox faith which fills the hope of many people in Serbia today, and that's a good thing. So think twice before you act in a way you think is right, and stop being apathetic, because apathy is the worst trait a human being could have.

the he says something about superpowers getting involved and "Screwing Serbias mother"
LOL dude you made my night XD

But you translated it damn well for being Slovenian.

dan, it's easy to assume that you and Luky at least were a part of the violent protesters given your excitement over their deplorable acts earlier on in the thread.
Yeah but you'd be wrong, dude. You don't have to believe me, but as I said, he didn't even protest, and I did, but didn't cause any damage. No one among us did.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but you'd be wrong, dude. You don't have to believe me, but as I said, he didn't even protest, and I did, but didn't cause any damage. No one among us did.
Okay, so I'm wrong. But you can see what I'm saying right? If I got excited because some KKK rally was tearin **** up over here, everyone would think I was racist as all hell, you see?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can understand how you're thinking, of course, and I don't hold it against you if that's what you think.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say I know the entire situation over there. It's easier for me and pretty much all Americans here to relate to the Albanians, because their desire for independence resonates with my own countries origins.

And that's why the violent protesting isn't going to get the Serbs anywhere. You say diplomacy didn't work, but this will just turn outsiders off even more to your cause. It sucks, but that's how it works.

Glad to hear that you guys weren't a part of that though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They found a body burned to death in the US embassy I believe. Good job protesters.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They found a body burned to death in the US embassy I believe. Good job protesters.
Good job to the retard that jumped in the ****ing fire.

And no, no one was inside at the time, since they started bashing the place before they set it on fire, so someone CAME INTO the building when the fire was ignited.

EDIT: And unblock me on skype already.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I saw it on the news.

It IS unfair, because a relatively few bad apples are making Serbia look bad. To the average American, it makes Serbia look like another Middle Eastern "Death to America" rally. In the past 7 years, we've been bombarded with clips of foreigners protesting, burning, and rioting, so in some mind, we are grouping you up with the ferocity of the Middle East.

And telling them to go back to Albania is reminiscent of people telling African Americans to "go back to Africa". However, we did not try to make an independent country for blacks (unlike the ***** ass South..Who lost), but we integrated...Eventually. This may sound naive, but why can't the Kosovians integrate themselves into Serbia?

And I swear to god if it has to do with religion...Both whites and blacks were basically Christian, so maybe that was one of the reasons we eventually gained rights, but with Israel being Jewish and Kosovo being apparently Muslim, differences are seen.

Best answers
Belgium is divided in three parts actually; a dutch part, a french part and a german part. The german part is a "gift" we got after World War 1. So it was german before (sound familiar?), doubt anyone would care if they buggered off though.

Anyway, we've had crying in here about how innocent people were killed during the Balkan Wars etc.. Epic QQ happend about the deaths of some people nobody knew or cared about, hatred was spewed backed up by a fact of people murdering people that didn't do anything.. Now the same people that were using epic QQ as a cover-up for their primitive actions, cheer at the death of any innocent person?

You make me sick, you bloody neanderthals.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Belgium is divided in three parts actually; a dutch part, a french part and a german part. The german part is a "gift" we got after World War 1. So it was german before (sound familiar?), doubt anyone would care if they buggered off though.

Anyway, we've had crying in here about how innocent people were killed during the Balkan Wars etc.. Epic QQ happend about the deaths of some people nobody knew or cared about, hatred was spewed backed up by a fact of people murdering people that didn't do anything.. Now the same people that were using epic QQ as a cover-up for their primitive actions, cheer at the death of any innocent person?

Who the HELL is cheering? All I'm saying is that it isn't beyond possibility that it's the victim's own fault he/she got burned (I say he/she because the body was so badly burned all that was left were the bones and they don't know the gender yet). Jesus Christ, I'd never cheer at a person's death. NEVER.

Best answers
Oh right, I forgot the possiblity of a person throwing a molotov at him/herself to set him/herself on fire... Own fault?! Jesus, no wonder Kosovo wanted to get rid of you guys, if every Serb shares the same logic as you, I'd rather be part of Disneyland myself aswell.

You know, those people that died during the wars.. It's their own fault.. They shouldn't have been there when the bombs hit.. Their own bloody fault for being silly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And telling them to go back to Albania is reminiscent of people telling African Americans to "go back to Africa". However, we did not try to make an independent country for blacks (unlike the ***** ass South..Who lost), but we integrated...Eventually. This may sound naive, but why can't the Kosovians integrate themselves into Serbia?
Because they don't want to. The majority of the population is Albanian, and there isn't any point to denying it anymore, Serbs and Albanians hate each other. Just like Palestinians and Israelis hate each other, and in some cases Americans and Canadians (I talked to a few Americans who hate Canadians and vice versa), though that's not nearly as extreme an example as the former two. The point is, being that Kosovo is mostly Albanian, they'd never want to be a part of Serbia again, as you can see from Muhadri's posts. That's why they declared independence, too. Before you know it, if things don't change, Kosovo will be annexated by Albania.

I can just hope that things will change and that somehow Kosovo becomes a part of Serbia once again.

Oh right, I forgot the possiblity of a person throwing a molotov at him/herself to set him/herself on fire... Own fault?! Jesus, no wonder Kosovo wanted to get rid of you guys, if every Serb shares the same logic as you, I'd rather be part of Disneyland myself aswell.

You know, those people that died during the wars.. It's their own fault.. They shouldn't have be there when the bomb hit.. Their own bloody fault for being silly.
Yes, it could be their own fault. It might not be, it might be. Maybe it was someone who had something of great importance within the Embassy, and had to run in to get it. It could be that someone stayed inside during the time the fire was lit and couldn't get out in time, though I have no idea why someone would do that. Hell, it could even be one of those protesters. Don't have a cow.

Best answers
So instead of Albania annexating Kosovo, you'd rather have Serbia annexate it once again, against the will of Kosovarians that is..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And now we go back to the beginning once again.

Albanians had no reason to declare independence in the first place. They just stood up and said "Alrighty, independence time!" and never even elaborated why they wanted it, and if they did, it wasn't a good nor legal reason.

What's wrong with being in Serbia? We were heading well into the EU, things were getting better every day, until we were blackmailed to choose between the EU and Kosovo. In the end, we didn't even have a choice.

So yeah, they wanted independence, but why? Oh and check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmY3jG5ufo

That's basically what I'm talking about, in a video. I'm sounding like Jinx, I know, but still check it out. It isn't just another nationalistic conspiracy video, it's a warning to what might happen now that Kosovo is independent.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything that I've been reading links to the same conclusion: The government of Serbia has both ignored and oppressed its ethnic Albanians--in Kosovo and elsewhere.

You saying that "the Albanians (ethnic Albanians. Not citizens of Albania)in Kosovo should go back to Albania." That's basically like saying that "if the people of New York, of which many are Jewish, are unhappy--they should 'go back to Israel,' even if they're American citizens, secular and have never actually been to Israel."

The people of Kosovo, 92% of which are Albanian, were mistreated by your government--denied autonomy, and on numerous occasions, the ethnic Albanians throughout Serbia, and whatever crackpot nation it called itself at the time, slaughtered by the Serbian military.

What other group responds with mindless barbarism and violence at inappropriate times? Radical Islamists. The same kind who burnt down the Danish embassy in Syria over political cartoons.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
\

Keep these insults to yourself. This **** is something I'd expect from a certain young American here, not from you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The people of Kosovo, 92% of which are Albanian, were mistreated by your government--denied autonomy, and on numerous occasions, the ethnic Albanians throughout Serbia, and whatever crackpot nation it called itself at the time, slaughtered by the Serbian military.
Everyone keeps repeating that. And everyone that does keeps ignoring the fact that Albanians did and are doing the same thing, if not worse. But of course little of that is documented. Sometimes the only fact that shows this is that in 1974, the population of Kosovo was 74% Serbian, before their exodus. I implore you to stop ignoring this fact, I implore everyone to stop. We're just as much victims as they are. One of the reasons Milosevic comitted genocide was this very occurance, the harrasement of Serbs in Albania. I even remember his speech from when I was a boy. This guy came up "The Å iptars (derogatory term for Albanians), The Å iptars are beating us sir! They're beating all of us! (beating as in hurting) Why should they be allowed to do that!?"

And Milosevic said "No one will be allowed to beat you." After he stopped the Albanians from harrassing Serbs, everyone yelled out "Slobo, Slobodo!!"

Slobo meaning Slobodan which was his first name, and Sloboda means freedom, also his name meant "Free man", so it was a pun of sorts. In that moment he was a hero for Serbs, he didn't show apathy and stopped the harassement. I witnessed that with my own eyes, so no one can prove me wrong. But the point is, it isn't just the Serbs that harassed Albanians, it was the other way around as well.

But I don't know why I'm even saying that, because no one here will believe me. In the best case people will say "Might be." while claiming that Serbs did harass albanians. That's the problem with being a Serb. People outside of Serbia seldom believe you. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom