kosovo seceded from serbia today

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Slovenians in America consider America their homes. they just dont want to let go of their roots.
I'm pretty sure that they'd miss America a bit if they came back to Slovenia, yes, but I'm even more sure they missed Slovenia a whole lot more when they left. If they were patriotic, anyways.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that they'd miss America a bit if they came back to Slovenia, yes, but I'm even more sure they missed Slovenia a whole lot more when they left. If they were patriotic, anyways.

You missed the point that the people living there are not the same people that left. The people who left Slovenia and went to america are mostly dead allready. Its their children who are remembering their roots. But they are borm Americans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, in the same way that Chicago is actually Great Britain.
Damn you to heck. Now I'm picturing Al Capone with a British accent. >:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is ridiculous.

I honestly do not know how one can think that an area of the world belongs to them, for any reason, when even the people that inhabit that place do not agree.

You should be looking at how to improve your own country rather than rioting and destroying it in the hope that you can regain a place which wants independence. Do you really think they want to be part of a nation which resorts to such barbaric methods in hope to command some kind of political power? You're shooting yourselves in the foot if you think this is somehow beneficial and you'll succeed in anyway at all. You're just creating more boundaries and more problems and supporting these actions is counter productive, I hope you understand that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is ridiculous.

I honestly do not know how one can think that an area of the world belongs to them, for any reason, when even the people that inhabit that place do not agree.

You should be looking at how to improve your own country rather than rioting and destroying it in the hope that you can regain a place which wants independence. Do you really think they want to be part of a nation which resorts to such barbaric methods in hope to command some kind of political power? You're shooting yourselves in the foot if you think this is somehow beneficial and you'll succeed in anyway at all. You're just creating more boundaries and more problems and supporting these actions is counter productive, I hope you understand that.
You think we didn't try any other methods? You think diplomacy didn't get a chance to prove itself? I can assure you it did. Nothing happened. Every politician out there mentioned that they will diplomatically fight to the end for Kosovo to stay within Serbia. They all failed. Now we've taken on a different approach. And I'd like you to know that out of 150,000 people that were out there, only 100 of them were the violent ones. The others protested to show that they aren't going to stand for this, but were able to subdue their anger.

Best answers
So every Serb in this thread is one of the 100 violent ones as you're all cheering for the violence, destruction and chaos? Cheering at burning buildings, yelling and throwing rocks at anyone that doesn't agree with you?

You're all brutal, underdeveloped gorillas to me, no wonder people dislike eastern europe.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You just said the most nacistic, discriminating and ignorant statement in this thread.

First of all, Lukyas didn't even protest, neither did Oz, I went to the protest but we didn't wreck anything. No one did. No one was even injured, save the beer spilling.

Second......No, forget it, I just don't know what to say to you about this. When you make such a statement that reeks of generalization and nazi, I've lost enough, if not all, respect for you to actually say something back to a statement like this. I'm sure that had you been born in Germany at that time, you wouldn't have thought twice about joining Hitler's ranks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can any of you Americans explain the fact that CNN lied, and said there was 150 000 people instead of the 1 000 000?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're all brutal, underdeveloped gorillas to me, no wonder people dislike eastern europe.
Excuse me but im allso part of that territory >.>

Well middle/eastern europe ^^

In any case. Dan ill ask you difrently. What would you do in their shoes?

You are part of a country that is not part of your nationality. There is an area in that country that shares over 90% of people who are the same nationality as you.

The country you are in doesnt really care mutch about you and you are in a dead end with 2 doors.

Would you take the door that leads to independence for the big area where people of the same nationality live as you?

Would you simply stay put, do nothing and simply endure everything "your country" throws at you knowing full well that 90% of the inhabitents of that country doesnt really like you?

Id be damned if i stayed put. Id go for independence. Now your turn what would you do?

Best answers
You just said the most nacistic, discriminating and ignorant statement in this thread.

First of all, Lukyas didn't even protest, neither did Oz, I went to the protest but we didn't wreck anything. No one did. No one was even injured, save the beer spilling.

Second......No, forget it, I just don't know what to say to you about this. When you make such a statement that reeks of generalization and nazi, I've lost enough, if not all, respect for you to actually say something back to a statement like this. I'm sure that had you been born in Germany at that time, you wouldn't have thought twice about joining Hitler's ranks.
I would think twice.. I hate extremists on both sides and dislike any useless violence and agressive hatred towards others..

My post wasn't racistic in any way. I stated that those protesting are brutal underdeveloped gorillas. The part about eastern Europe is a general statement concerning the global view on the current situation in eastern Europe, based on the brutal and agressive stance of the Serbs.

Can any of you Americans explain the fact that CNN lied, and said there was 150 000 people instead of the 1 000 000?
One big conspiracy of the US and the country of Kosovo (c wat i did dar??) to make the world believe that there are only 150,000 people in Serbia, making it seem to be an easy target for war, now that they've lost a huge chunk of land and power.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Excuse me but im allso part of that territory >.>

Well middle/eastern europe ^^

In any case. Dan ill ask you difrently. What would you do in their shoes?

You are part of a country that is not part of your nationality. There is an area in that country that shares over 90% of people who are the same nationality as you.

The country you are in doesnt really care mutch about you and you are in a dead end with 2 doors.

Would you take the door that leads to independence for the big area where people of the same nationality live as you?

Would you simply stay put, do nothing and simply endure everything "your country" throws at you knowing full well that 90% of the inhabitents of that country doesnt really like you?

Id be damned if i stayed put. Id go for independence. Now your turn what would you do?
I'd move back to Albania.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You think we didn't try any other methods? You think diplomacy didn't get a chance to prove itself? I can assure you it did. Nothing happened. Every politician out there mentioned that they will diplomatically fight to the end for Kosovo to stay within Serbia. They all failed. Now we've taken on a different approach. And I'd like you to know that out of 150,000 people that were out there, only 100 of them were the violent ones. The others protested to show that they aren't going to stand for this, but were able to subdue their anger.
You think Kosovo gives a flying **** if you start burning buildings in your own country? They're probably happier than ever that they're not a part of that, and the rest of the world wont associate them with that kind of behaviour. If you're gonna try to take action, make it actions which do not make your nation look like they deserve what's happened, because all this does, is makes you look like Kosovo is better off without you.

Before you decide to take any action at all, you need to see how exactly it's going to benefit you to have them back in the first place, and does it make any sense at all to force them. They've grown apart from you and no longer feel like your rule is benefiting them, they want to advance as their own nation, but for some reason Serbia's national pride is more important than evolving as a nation, into a better world. Seriously, stop looking 5 feet in front of you and start seeing the bigger picture. It's not your nation, it doesn't belong to you, It belongs to every man woman and child that works and lives in that land, It does not exist for the sole purpose of you all patting yourselves on the back. Look at it from their point of view, would they rather be a free and independent nation? or under some kind of imperialistic rule from a nation that cares more about national pride than the happiness and standard of living of it's people.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I stated that those protesting are brutal underdeveloped gorillas.
I'm pretty sure you stated that we're all brutal underdeveloped gorillas. But never mind, I'll take it you meant that only toward the protesters, now let me ask you: Are you referring to the protesters that demolished stuff or the whole 150 000 (or even 1 million possibly), and the extra 2000 from my town, that protested doing no damage whatsoever, just letting everyone know that their homeland is more important to them than anything? Which one of those do you mean?

Best answers
Depends, how many of those 1 million people know what's going on? If it's only 1% (which seems very plausible to me), then there are 900,000 peoplr being brutal underdeveloped gorillas.

Best answers
It is sad that all of this is leading to war.
War will come to SERBIA because of a few STUPID morons that think they will salw somthing with violenc.

Best answers
I doubt you even know if Belgium is a country or a city, let alone know our educational system.
Kreten misli da ne znam gde je belgija
Damjane aj molim te pprevedi ovo
Sabane znam da je belgija drzava,
Jebeno ste raspodeljeni na francuski engleski deo
sto jadno.I nemoj da smatras da sam retardiran ako lose spelujem posto ce ti se obiti u glavu.I ako ja lose spelujem imam druge da prevode za mene. time mogu a ownujem bilo kog smrada koji nadje da me vredja na ovom prokletom forumu
nemas kitu da kazes nesto noramlno za ovaj topi i samo skreces sa teme kao i svi ostalli

samo za tebe damjane
nemoj da se pravis jebeno vazan za to sto si bio na protestima nista time nisi uradio i u vidu svih ste vi samo izostajali iz skole
Inace lepo ako razmisljas ko da se srbija klala na kosovo pa tamo je nasa istorija

Ali brate ovo samo pravi problema i kosovo treba da se preda.Ne razmisljas kako treba.IZGUBLJENO JE. nema povratka a ako se bude vratilo silom umesace se vece sile.I jebati srbiji mamu.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreten misli da ne znam gde je belgija
Damjane aj molim te pprevedi ovo
Sabane znam da je belgija drzava,
Jebeno ste raspodeljeni na francuski engleski deo
sto jadno.I nemoj da smatras da sam retardiran ako lose spelujem posto ce ti se obiti u glavu.I ako ja lose spelujem imam druge da prevode za mene. time mogu a ownujem bilo kog smrada koji nadje da me vredja na ovom prokletom forumu
nemas kitu da kazes nesto noramlno za ovaj topi i samo skreces sa teme kao i svi ostalli

samo za tebe damjane
nemoj da se pravis jebeno vazan za to sto si bio na protestima nista time nisi uradio i u vidu svih ste vi samo izostajali iz skole
Inace lepo ako razmisljas ko da se srbija klala na kosovo pa tamo je nasa istorija

Ali brate ovo samo pravi problema i kosovo treba da se preda.Ne razmisljas kako treba.IZGUBLJENO JE. nema povratka a ako se bude vratilo silom umesace se vece sile.I jebati srbiji mamu.
We (the administration) would appreciate if you kept your posts in English as a courtesy to the other members.

Best answers
i ask dzamija to translate for you guys so that i dont make much speling mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom