kosovo seceded from serbia today

Best answers
IT IS THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY DID IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY SHOLD RETURN TO THER ORIGIN CONTREY AND NOT SAY **** ABOUT USE YES KOSOVO SUFERD BUT SO DID WE AND NO MORE OF THIS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok now dan stfu dont talk bout polotics cuz you know as much as the ****ing apple tree in my beck jard and the rest of you as well wtf is wrong with you you talk about **** that is not inportent. If they wont to be NEZAVISNI the let them be its not up to use to deside so STFU.and close thsi thred

EVERYTHING YOU SEYD IS CORECT BUT STFU
You just made yourself look incredibly ignorant. Must be because you didn't read any of my previous posts in which I said why Kosovo should never be independent.

I'll continue this tommorow, I'm kinda tired now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't restrain yourself, just get out of the thread guys. "STFU" is telling someone to "shut the **** up", which is a flame. I for one would like to keep my freedom in being able to discuss politics.

As far as I see it, Serbia is losing a part of their country containing major resources - resources they need for trade. This will probably severely affect their quality of life, not to mention development, so I can see why they're upset about it.

My opinion, being a Norwegian, a member of a country which has several times been placed in unions with other countries (thanks to a lovely something we call black death), I have to say that Kosovo is right in what they're doing. They have their own culture, and deserve to have their own nation.

As for the whole Northern Ireland thing: This is completely off-topic. Northern Ireland was about religion (Catholics versus Protestants). That conflict is rooted in a king's denial of a divorce, and his decision to make his kingdom an actual kingdom (ruled by the king, not by the pope or the church).

Another thing is that Northern Ireland has around 45% protestants and 40% catholics - while in Kosovo, only 4% are Serbs, while over 90% are Albanians (the rightful owners of Kosovo).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, Russia and China are against Kosovo's independence because they feel it'll influence separatists in their own countries to appeal to the United States and European Union. I can understand their concerns, though I think there's more to it than that. Yet, Serbia feels as though we stoled Kosovo away from them but based on what I know, it sounds like they practically gave it away - now they want it back. If Kosovo has such a great importance, you'd think Serbia would have taken steps prior to this to ensure that it remains theirs. But no, they waited until the last minute to do something, though it seems it's many years too late.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From an American point of view, who has limited knowledge about East Europe, it makes it seem (repeat, seem) like the rest of the world is still trying to get their act together.

In a gross generalization, it sometimes seems like a lot of East Europe seems like it was screwed by the Cold War, Africa is constantly suffering from murder/rape/disease/starvation/poverty, South America's not much better, I only hear about China when it comes to "Asia" and the Middle East looks like it's in shambles.

I know there has to be more positivity towards this and I wish we'd hear more of it in the US.

Best answers
So, Russia and China are against Kosovo's independence because they feel it'll influence separatists in their own countries to appeal to the United States and European Union. I can understand their concerns, though I think there's more to it than that. Yet, Serbia feels as though we stoled Kosovo away from them but based on what I know, it sounds like they practically gave it away - now they want it back. If Kosovo has such a great importance, you'd think Serbia would have taken steps prior to this to ensure that it remains theirs. But no, they waited until the last minute to do something, though it seems it's many years too late.
Ithink kosovo is onley truble but man America is full of ****.You guys try to ****ing suck up to minorite and whit that you gein loving from some contreys that are strugling but you guys ****d us up bad a few years beck as so you are ****ing up every contrey you see as an minorite.And this will go on forever.
Kosovo si not somhing you get to deside on.It was a part of our contry dont you get that is 15 % of our border.How wold you feal if America lost California
Put your self at that position

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ithink kosovo is onley truble but man America is full of ****.You guys try to ****ing suck up to minorite and whit that you gein loving from some contreys that are strugling but you guys ****d us up bad a few years beck as so you are ****ing up every contrey you see as an minorite.And this will go on forever.
Kosovo si not somhing you get to deside on.It was a part of our contry dont you get that is 15 % of our border.How wold you feal if America lost California
Once again, we did nothing but recognize and support Kosovo's independence. You make it seem like we are responsible for Kosovo wanting to separate from Serbia, but we aren't nor should we be held accountable. Don't forget that many European nations supported and recognized Kosovo's independence as well, so be careful of who you point the finger at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with MC. It's not like the US and the EU came to Kosovo and said: "You have to gain independence".
They seeked help, because they knew Serbia would never accept their need to be independent (which would be the only "legal" way).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, calm down. Second of all, your argument is ridiculous.

We ****ed you up bad a few years back? Oh, do you mean the whole stopping that whole genocide thing? Right.

California would have every right to become independent should 90 percent of the people living in California demand to become independent. This will not happen, however, because the people of California have no need for such independence. They are happy to be apart of the U.S., and are fairly represented by their government. Kosovo on the other hand, not so much.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not directly, but you see, I put 2 and 2 together. First you said you figured that the decleration of Kosovo's independence is illegal towards Serbia.

And you're obviously totally okay with it. So as I said, putting 2 and 2 together, you're okay with crimes being commited against a country.

Except that sometimes that statement is false, and sometimes it's true. Until you or anyone else can find a legal reason for this particular independence, I rest my case.

now I can realize that your family deserve to be bombed in 1999, because of your arrogant attitude reminding me of russia and china who think how great how mighty they are and attemp to dominating the world with that stupid nationalist agenda. get real! there's no such pernamental territary, it is the fact of democracy that people join with free will. no those historical dogma or family legacy whatever piece of crap that attemp to seise the librity is unforgivible. so get a life!

PS: consider this is a friendly warning, if you serb attemp to mute the voice of democracy we will force to knock you off like we did in 1999. this time will be more painful!

First of all, calm down. Second of all, your argument is ridiculous.

We ****ed you up bad a few years back? Oh, do you mean the whole stopping that whole genocide thing? Right.

California would have every right to become independent should 90 percent of the people living in California demand to become independent. This will not happen, however, because the people of California have no need for such independence. They are happy to be apart of the U.S., and are fairly represented by their government. Kosovo on the other hand, not so much.
if you ask me this, it will be a great news for loyal repulbican like me to see it, as much as as I hate democrat, I would like to see how they going to live on their own after they declare indepandence. there will be no more democrat supporter and latino/asian immgrant in america! we will build giant wall to secure the border between california and american soil and make sure those democrat and californian never ever had the chance to step in our soil again. like south affrica...yes. that's what we want.

Best answers
Ok guys i am not saying that you are wrong i am just saying taht bush has an agenda and he will see to it.
And my friend Dzamija ownd you ass es even you are probable 5 years older xD
I lack on English speling but if this wer a serbian forum you wold get much more from me.
Pluss i have no time to waste on this bull **** We are talking about stuf taht has no consern to use especial to -16 age suc as mine Lukayses and Dzamijas
But Americans have no right to coment on this thred cuz they dont know thro what we had to go thro
We are on of the oldest peopple on earth you came from use not we from you you americans are a mixture of all peopple.
You dont know the meaning of Kosovo to use.
Now i wold gladle sugest for this thred to be closed.
Cuz no further arguing is neseseri

Best answers
now I can realize that your family deserve to be bombed in 1999, because of your arrogant attitude reminding me of russia and china who think how great how mighty they are and attemp to dominating the world with that stupid nationalist agenda. get real! there's no such pernamental territary, it is the fact of democracy that people join with free will. no those historical dogma or family legacy whatever piece of crap that attemp to seise the librity is unforgivible. so get a life!

PS: consider this is a friendly warning, if you serb attemp to mute the voice of democracy we will force to knock you off like we did in 1999. this time will be more painful!
OK MAN NOW THIS IS SOMTHING UNFERGIVEBUL YOU CAN GO AND LIVE NEAR A ****ING BRIDG THAT IS BOMBARDED WITH ****ING AMERICAN BOMBERS PEOPPLE DIED THAT DAY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU . I ODNT KNWO WHER YOU FROM OR WHAT CONTREY BUT HOW WOLD YOU FEAL IF YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER GET BERID UNDER A ****ING HOUSE THAT IS BEING BOMBD AND YOU SURVIVE ALONE.HOW WOLD YOU FEAL IF YOU AHD NOTHING TO EAT IF YOU COLD ONLEY BUY A PEAS OF BRED WITH A WHOOLE MONT OF WORK.YOU ARE PRBABLE A RICH MUTER ****ER.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Genocide? Alright dude, I've gotten a certain little file from my dad, he was very interested in your country a few years back and still is, and back then he found and translated a certain file about all the interventions and casualties the US has caused, if you wish to see it, go here and say it's our fault. You can open the file in Internet Explorer in offline mode, the page is giant so I'll just take a part of it and post it here (the casualties):

Native Americans (1776-2002): 4M
West Africans (1776-1865): 4M
Philippines (1898-1904): 600K
Germany (1945): 200K
Japan (1945): 900K
China (1945-60): 200K
Greece (1947-49): 100K
Korea (1951-53): 2M
Guatemala (1954-2002): 300K
Vietnam (1960-75): 2M
Laos (1965-73): 500K
Cambodia (1969-75): 1M
Indonesia (1965): 500K
Colombia (1966-2002): 500K
Oman (1970): 10K
Bangladesh (1971): 2M
Uganda (1971-1979): 200K
Chile (1973-1990): 20K
East Timor (1975): 200K
Angola (1975-2002): 1.5M
Argentina (1976-1979): 30K
Afghanistan (1978-2002): 1M
El Salvador (1980-95): 100K
Nicaragua (1980-90): 100K
Mozambique (1981-1988): 1M
Turkey (1984-2002): 50K
Rwanda (1990-1996): 1M
Iraq (1991-2002): 1M
Somalia (1991-1994): 300K
Yugoslavia (1991-2002): 300K
Liberia (1992-2002): 150K
Burundi (1993-1999): 200K
Sudan (1998): 100K
Congo (1998-2002): 3M

Add all that up, and if I'm not mistaken you will get 27 070 000. That's America's death toll. You proud of that, hellrider? I know you are.

And all of you guys are saying that the only thing that decides whether a country becomes independent or not is the percentage of people that want to become independent in that piece of land. If everyone thought that way there'd be helluva lot more countries today, I think.

There's a lot more reasons for people to be against independence. Now I'm gonna get a bit emotional now (as much as someone can get emotional on the internet), but you have no idea what Kosovo means to us serbians. It's our legacy, the symbol of our faith, our resistance against the Ottoman Empire. It's even referred to as the "Heart of Serbia". Never mind the natural resources, I mean it's important of course, but the main reason is that it's a part of us all.

I know a lot of you will laugh at this, and even more will disregard it as bull****, but to be honest I never expected you guys to understand. Since most of you aren't patriotic you couldn't really put yourself into our shoes.

Not to mention getting blackmailed by the EU, which is one of the reasons our country lost Kosovo. Our president is pro-european and the EU managed to blackmail him into making a choice; Kosovo or the EU. If we don't give Kosovo up, we'll never get into the EU. That was the deal, in case some of you didn't know about it.

And I still stand by what I said. There is not one legal reason to Kosovo's independence. There are reasons, but those reasons are illegal, and therefore the EU and the US are commiting crimes against International Law. This isn't the first time they've done so, either.

Best answers
as i say bush ahs his agenda and he is usin kosovo in a way.You will see somthing big and bad will hapen and when it does people will die.
As always when american interfier.Name one good think that amerkian politicians did for people and that it did not have benifitts for them . Not a ****ing one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i say bush ahs his agenda and he is usin kosovo in a way.You will see somthing big and bad will hapen and when it does people will die.
As always when american interfier.Name one good think that amerkian politicians did for people and that it did not have benifitts for them . Not a ****ing one.
Stepping into WW2 and stopping Germany from taking over Europe, only to eliminate the "races" they see inferior (i.e. almost all of eastern Europe).
You could argue that it was beneficial for The US as well, but it was beneficial for the whole world.

Best answers
Once again, if Kosovo means so much to Serbia, why did they practically give it away?
IF we dont it will come to a civil war and we dont wont wars w had enuf of them

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IF we dont it will come to a civil war and we dont wont wars w had enuf of them
Yet, Serbia didn't do anything to ensure that it would remain theirs. Like I stated previously, after the Kosovo war, authority of Kosovo was handed over to the United Nations. Despite this, Serbia still was capable of governing Kosovo, but they did little-to-no governing. With the United Nations overlooking Kosovo, one would think it would make governing easier, but Serbia basically let Kosovo go despite United Nation presence.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Once again, if Kosovo means so much to Serbia, why did they practically give it away?
We didn't give it away at all. Our communist government let the albanian immigrants to move into Kosovo because they thought we'd get along. Didn't happen. Then after claiming that we Serbs were ethnically cleansing albanians, America ethnically cleansed us, though it never admitted it. The exodus happened mostly after the Kosovo War, BECAUSE of the Kosovo War. Not to mention how much the albanians themselves harrassed us. We were chased out, they became numerous, and now our own good deed backfired.

That's the whole story.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys i am not saying that you are wrong i am just saying taht bush has an agenda and he will see to it.
And my friend Dzamija ownd you ass es even you are probable 5 years older xD
I lack on English speling but if this wer a serbian forum you wold get much more from me.
Pluss i have no time to waste on this bull **** We are talking about stuf taht has no consern to use especial to -16 age suc as mine Lukayses and Dzamijas
But Americans have no right to coment on this thred cuz they dont know thro what we had to go thro
We are on of the oldest peopple on earth you came from use not we from you you americans are a mixture of all peopple.
You dont know the meaning of Kosovo to use.
Now i wold gladle sugest for this thred to be closed.
Cuz no further arguing is neseseri
Just because we are young does not mean it doesn't affect us. If it's so unimportant, why are you so mad at the situation? And most of the people on this forum are older than 16.

And while European societies have been around much longer than American societies, aren't we doing a lot better than a lot of older countries? I'm not one of those mega-patriotic "everywhere sucks but America" Americans, but barely 300 years old and America is a superpower. We declared independence, we had our civil war, and we're doing pretty good.

Just because a thread upsets you doesn't mean it should be closed.

And by your reasoning, I could say you have no right to talk about America's policies and agendas because you do not live here.

hellrider said:
if you ask me this, it will be a great news for loyal repulbican like me to see it, as much as as I hate democrat, I would like to see how they going to live on their own after they declare indepandence. there will be no more democrat supporter and latino/asian immgrant in america! we will build giant wall to secure the border between california and american soil and make sure those democrat and californian never ever had the chance to step in our soil again. like south affrica...yes. that's what we want.
hellrider I am curious. If America was only white, republican, middle class people where Asians, blacks, and Latinos were constantly executed, would you be happy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom