korean history is over 10,000 years!?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well let's say they only regarding on the licence and copyright. and mostly happan in asian article. because the article like chinese history and korean history were extremely non common in the early year(wiki was very non common in the first few year.). gaven those asian nationalist opportunity to made such article. in this rate I admit they(asian) are smarter than I expecting. they did pretty well to fool many of people.

well there are alot of evidence in the library and prove those are just lie. traditional archeologist are still refuse that xia's existence yet.

first as a country china may only last 50 years of lifetime
as a civilization it wouldnt supass over 2800 ~3000 years around.

and yet modern western civilization was devolop from germany during "Protestant Reformation" in 1500 ad. as a true christain that is where we all came from. Renaissance is just the aftermath.

it does not continuous. after the the mongol/manchurian invasion the original chinese culture had shred away. cultural revolution just made it worst. afte that the chinese civilization completely replace by manchurian style and russian culture as we seem today.

if that possible you said then those egyptian would claim the same ridiculous theory as those asian stated. but still no metter how hard they pretending to be they wont be the same. (those muslim egyptian were pretty much the same as those asian. pretending something they aint is kinda...weird! but they still pretending to be the acceint egyptian. how funny it is.)

PS: chinese history only around 2800 years as historical record.

It's not saying it was continuous, but that it is the civilization that has gone the longest uninterrupted. "The People's Republic" of China is relatively new, but really, the society that is China has been around for centuries.

And you were partially right about Germanic origins of Western Civilizations, but it only played a smaller part. And "Latin" and "Latino" are not interpreted the same way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Civilization#Origins

Just a small list. I do not expect you to read the whole thing, as I did not.

Also, on a side note, apparently at least half of most of Western Europe countries are Atheists or Agnostics, while 75%-80% of America has some sort of religious belief. Interesting.

actually they all look same to me. they are all asian.
Germans and the Bitish look similar, and are both European, but you wouldn't group them together as one entity, right?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's not saying it was continuous, but that it is the civilization that has gone the longest uninterrupted. "The People's Republic" of China is relatively new, but really, the society that is China has been around for centuries.
that sound like egyptian people claim that their palitical relativity and culture are gone but their society been around still. that is ridiculous.

And you were partially right about Germanic origins of Western Civilizations, but it only played a smaller part. And "Latin" and "Latino" are not interpreted the same way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Civilization#Origins

Just a small list. I do not expect you to read the whole thing, as I did not.

Also, on a side note, apparently at least half of most of Western Europe countries are Atheists or Agnostics, while 75%-80% of America has some sort of religious belief. Interesting.

Germans and the Bitish look similar, and are both European, but you wouldn't group them together as one entity, right?
as a true christian and 3rd generation german immigrant we do not refer that greek and italian are part of europe ethics. because we are way too different. as an american I do not refer that they are part of us as well. western we known is goth.

PS: most of german refuse to use greek style to build the building. they still use the gothic style.

They may be Asian, but each civilization/culture developed differently.
korean were adopted and heavily modified the chinese culture and made to their own use.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as a true christian and 3rd generation german immigrant we do not refer that greek and italian are part of europe ethics. because we are way too different. as an american I do not refer that they are part of us as well. western we known is goth.
So, you acknowledge the impact the Greeks had on the development of "Western Civilization/Culture" but prefer not to be associated with them? Now that's just being arrogant. Where do you think democracy came from? It was developed by the Greeks. Where did you think philosophy became what it is known today? With the Greeks.

PS: most of german refuse to use greek style to build the building. they still use the gothic style.
What does the style of building have anything to do with what we're discussing?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So, you acknowledge the impact the Greeks had on the development of "Western Civilization/Culture" but prefer not to be associated with them? Now that's just being arrogant. Where do you think democracy came from? It was developed by the Greeks. Where did you think philosophy became what it is known today? With the Greeks.

yeah I admit it that democracy was from greek. but not mostly. the modern democracy was form in britian. so is the science and modern law system were created by france and germany too. there is nothing to do with rome-italian

What does the style of building have anything to do with what we're discussing?

and that means german dont refer them solve to be part of greek and italian.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I've eaten 10,000 year old kimchi once.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please refrain from spamming, Renyori. And please do not post to apologize (happens more often than you think...)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that sound like egyptian people claim that their palitical relativity and culture are gone but their society been around still. that is ridiculous.
No, not really. England has been around for a long time, and though you no longer see a monarchy, castles, and what not, it still doesn't make it a whole brand new nation.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok I dont give a damn about that stupid wikipedia. ok then I could change the information in that website and make false sinal for everyone who view the site. and I must mention it. wiki was originally run by asian corperation
Wait, so first you say that wikipedia is **** and then you post an article from it to support your claims? Doesn't that seem a bit hypocritical to you? And as MC said, it's rather hard for false media to stay on Wikipedia. They have multiple admins on 24/7 searching through recently edited articles for false information. I once actually blanked a page just to see how fast it would be back up. Guess what, it got back on in less than 20 seconds and in a minute I got a warning to not do it again or I will get banned.

fine let's make this serious. they were actually dig some of junk from the remain and claim that are the evident or proof that they having 6,000 yrs history as civilization. but I had a question. was there any neutral standard scientist or archeologist there? any western media were there? who knows what were behind it. if the evident were truth why were they afraid to hand it to the standard research department? they have to show the evident for what they've stated. plus these article are still in debate. why is it on wiki??why should we have to believe it? how can we believe that the evident found in the placeby their own people? if it is true thanwhy couldnt they hand over that evidence? why?
This part in bold particularly interested me. Tell me, do you honestly believe that western media always tells the full truth? Do you believe any media in any country is completely truthful, all the time? No sarcasm included, I'm just asking.

according to the shang period, the earliest dated was around 3000 years ago(as a city). included the early cultural remain is about 1300~1200bc

we dont know that was a unified state or just a cultural region with amount of city state. but those ridiculous asian are claim that they have the history even eariler than western or middle east? (japanese had even claimed that they were the first civilization that build the pyramid...wow)

I wonder they are attemp to encourage their people by making fake history. but seems like they are doing it.
How is that different from the wikipedia article I posted earlier that you said was trash? Look, archeologists use a particular process to discover an item/artifact/scroll/anything else's age. They somehow determine the age of the carbon that the mentioned item possesses. That's how they know how old something is. But that's not always completely accurate, so they said that it could be from 3000 BC, but it could be more. It could be less, let's say it was completely accurate, there could still be items that are even older, that weren't discovered yet, or they were burned up, or thrown into a river, or anything else that could've happened throughout the millenia. For all we know China could be even older than we claim it is. But, if we already found items that are, say, 5000 or 6000 years old, there's no denying that back then, there was indeed a civilization.

the native were extincted due the natural process
What process are you speaking of? An Ice Age? A meteor strike? A continent-wide earthquake? You're not quite clear on this one.

And now after all this, let me ask you a serious question: Why do you have so much against eastern civilizations?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wait, so first you say that wikipedia is **** and then you post an article from it to support your claims? Doesn't that seem a bit hypocritical to you? And as MC said, it's rather hard for false media to stay on Wikipedia. They have multiple admins on 24/7 searching through recently edited articles for false information. I once actually blanked a page just to see how fast it would be back up. Guess what, it got back on in less than 20 seconds and in a minute I got a warning to not do it again or I will get banned.
first they were based on the primary source from article creator. ok for example. I can make a false information like "serbia was been hit by meteor impact 2 days ago" but because I create the primary article so they will maintain my false information as long as there's another counter evidence or new source come up. during these day anyone who try to edit my file will result a warnning.

and simply no one can bring a disproof to over throw it. that's how those asian history article work. wiki had claim that any user edit the article need to base on the source. but the sources are holding by asian government's hand.

This part in bold particularly interested me. Tell me, do you honestly believe that western media always tells the full truth? Do you believe any media in any country is completely truthful, all the time? No sarcasm included, I'm just asking.
eastern media are fully control by the government. in any case that any media has such background is untrusted.(like saying that north korean are owner of candy store. muslim are santa and russian are good guy...)

How is that different from the wikipedia article I posted earlier that you said was trash? Look, archeologists use a particular process to discover an item/artifact/scroll/anything else's age. They somehow determine the age of the carbon that the mentioned item possesses. That's how they know how old something is. But that's not always completely accurate, so they said that it could be from 3000 BC, but it could be more. It could be less, let's say it was completely accurate, there could still be items that are even older, that weren't discovered yet, or they were burned up, or thrown into a river, or anything else that could've happened throughout the millenia. For all we know China could be even older than we claim it is. But, if we already found items that are, say, 5000 or 6000 years old, there's no denying that back then, there was indeed a civilization.
the carbon-14 scanner? that what you called the "particular" process? yeah that is particular...

do you have any idea what is that things work? it was used to date and scanning the condition of the ancient extinction creature. the fossil like dinosaur. the error in the process could be wider as 100,000 years or more. and how long the human history was? 5,000 years. yeah that is brilliant.

PS: maybe they can claim they have 2 millions history of civilization. even japanese stated that they were from continent of mu. chinese claim they were evolved from peking ape and also even claimed all human were from china(lol). (maybe if we do the same we can be the oldest civilization on earth XD)

What process are you speaking of? An Ice Age? A meteor strike? A continent-wide earthquake? You're not quite clear on this one.

And now after all this, let me ask you a serious question: Why do you have so much against eastern civilizations?
I believe the deadly disease cost this extinction.

and I have nothing against the eastern people. it just the fact they are untrusted.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the error in the process could be wider as 100,000 years or more. and how long the human history was? 5,000 years. yeah that is brilliant.
LOL!!!!! Would that mean that Chinese people aren't humans!? LOL!!! Really dude, get your facts straight. Humans started appearing long before that. The oldest modern human is 200,000 years old. Just to support that:

Wikipedia said:
Humans, or human beings, are bipedal primates belonging to the mammalian species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in the family Hominidae (the great apes).[1][2] Compared to other living organisms on Earth, humans have a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, and introspection. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees their upper limbs for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species. DNA evidence indicates that modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago,[3] and they now inhabit every continent, with a total population of over 6.7 billion as of March 2008.[4]
Now if you tell me that article is a conspiracy by the eastern government I'll really kill myself.

And do you seriously think that the carbon-14 scanner would even be used if the error can be as wide as 100,000 years?

Oh, and I seem to recall reading somewhere that in the Bible, it says that the world is 6,000 years old. That seems awfully familiar to what you said. Is that where you're getting your facts from? The Bible?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL!!!!! Would that mean that Chinese people aren't humans!? LOL!!! Really dude, get your facts straight. Humans started appearing long before that. The oldest modern human is 200,000 years old. Just to support that:

Now if you tell me that article is a conspiracy by the eastern government I'll really kill myself.
I do believe that is conspiracy that their government forming the asian nationalism in order to strike the west.(I believe that.)

And do you seriously think that the carbon-14 scanner would even be used if the error can be as wide as 100,000 years?

Oh, and I seem to recall reading somewhere that in the Bible, it says that the world is 6,000 years old. That seems awfully familiar to what you said. Is that where you're getting your facts from? The Bible?
first off, the caron-14 was been used by dating the the timeline of fossil. must of fossil over million years. in that case such error is minority. it's like a car drive in highway and local street. that is way different. use that to date the human history is like force to put a cat into the mice hole.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Anything that has carbon inside it can be determined for how old it is with the scanner. Did you know that human bones are carbonizable?

Just put your arm in the fire and don't pull it out until you feel your bones aching. You'll see it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Anything that has carbon inside it can be determined for how old it is with the scanner. Did you know that human bones are carbonizable?

Just put your arm in the fire and don't pull it out until you feel your bones aching. You'll see it is.

the carbon would decay every 7,500 years. how the hack can you ever work to date the human remain? the scanner had based on detecting how many time that carbon decay in the past and dating the closest year. unless asian civilization is over 7,500 years or the scanner wouldnt appear any result either way. they made out the evidence.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the carbon would decay every 7,500 years. how the hack can you ever work to date the human remain? the scanner had based on detecting how many time that carbon decay in the past and dating the closest year. unless asian civilization is over 7,500 years or the scanner wouldnt appear any result either way. they made out the evidence.
If the carbon decays, the scientists look for other components in the scanned item. That's how older items' age is determined.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If the carbon decays, the scientists look for other components in the scanned item. That's how older items' age is determined.
it is based on how much damage on the carbon atom. if the atom hasnt been damage the deta wouldnt work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damage? No offence, but read up on your science please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Uhhh.. You can't damage atoms......

You can only reduce them to their components.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Uhhh.. You can't damage atoms......

You can only reduce them to their components.

the atom decay in after several process. I believe the atom it self will lost amout number of electron. after it lost enough mass it will originally fiss to several smaller atom. so it is possible. plus the fission does not cost explosion like hytrogen or u-235.

and I was trying to say if they atom hasnt been decay there is no way the machine able to detest the date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom