Knights of the Old Republic PC Version and Underground

Best answers
So yeah.. only two games I bought this year end up being the most fun. Where should I start... KOTOR.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic PC
Knights of the Old Republic for the PC is much, much better (thats right, eat it console fanboys). Graphics, gameplay and everything. As I thought, the game is very similair to Neverwinter Nights in terms of gameplay, except the combat is a little more advanced, you pick attacks while in combat mode, using a little icon above the enemies' head, you pick attack, or special attacks (force, bash, flury, etc.)

Gameplay: 10
Replayability: 4 (once beaten both light and dark it almost seems.. boring, but thats too harsh, lets go with.. 'stale')
Graphics: 9 Definatly topping the X-Box, but I've seen better graphics.
Sound: 10 Great Star Wars music, remixes of the Original soundtrack and some Neverwinter Remixes as well.
Cons: No Multiplayer, it would have been so fun, but still worth the 50.

Need For Speed: UnderGround

Now onto the next game I got, Need For Speed: Underground.
Simply put, the best and most fun I've ever had with a racing game. And I'm not even a fan of racing games, I'm more of an Action/RPG man. But anyway this game is excellant, you can customize your car down to the Neon lights and the engine colors. Excellant gameplay.

Gameplay: 10
Replayability: 10
Graphics: 9
Sound: 10
All-Around fun game for anyone, racing fan or not.
Cons: Poor multiplayer system, tiring and hard to get into a game, a simple 'point and click' would have been nice (IE All-Seeing-Eye like) but you can't have everything, still worth that 50.

So yeah, those are my little mini-reviews for these two games, you can ask questions on the games, comment on the reviews and whatnot, it was kind of fun, maybe I'll do it again some time :p.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah im gettting nsfu soon, taking im a car freak i think i should enjoy it..

btw: what waswrong witht eh multi player?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KOTOR for the X-box was an awesome game so I can't imagine it with PC possibilites. Both endings are entirely different as expected. I liked the whole Raven twist to it.

It gets a 10/10 from me

Best answers
Well the NFSU multiplayer works just fine and dandy in game, not bad lag and such, but its hard to get to the game, too much clicking just to start a game, gotta sort through tournament modes and such. Not a big con, but a little annoying.

Best answers
i'll be getting NFSU for my ps2. I heard someone say you can challenge people on the pc version.....is this true?

Best answers
Yep, in the Demo while your exiting it says 'PC Vs. PS2 Capabilities!'
So yeah, you can do PS2 VS. PC.

Best answers
w00t........when I get it I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom