King Kai Training

Best answers
i Was Thinking You Know The hazard Course On half Life Maybe You Could Do 1 4 ESF But On King kai's Planet Where You Can Choose What gravity Level u Want To Work As.Another COuld Be A Speed 1 Where u have To catch Bubbles.or Hit The Grasshopper With The Sledgehammer lol.All These are just a ssuggestion but it would be very cool if u could have something like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool i like to hit things with sledgehammers......LIKE YOUR HEAD!!!

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

But i like the idea im tired of not knowing how to play a mod until its too late and dont like to see newbs suffer unless for other reasons. i commend your creativ thinking.

Best answers
i agree with arthos, i know when i first start playin new games i dont know what im doin and its realy anoyying so if one of the creators reads this please make one??

Best answers
ESF Flash manual = ESF hazard course duh

Anyway they wont add this ... Im preety sure :\

Best answers
why wouldnt they add this like i said its a good idea for newbees

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was suggested a little while ago, there will be an esf hazard course, they don't know when though.

Best answers
I like the idea I think it would help bridge the gap between the really good players and the players who suck at it cause at least that way ill have people that can really challenge my abilites all the time rather then me dominate a room waiting for a really good player to come in.

And I got in trouble for hitting stuff with a Sledgehammer so I think I would go good at that.

Best answers
cold steel said:
This was suggested a little while ago, there will be an esf hazard course, they don't know when though.
thats cool :laff: im hoping that it will come out in a patch for the game before the next version of esf comes out

Best answers
Sounds good, i know how hard it is to learn this game on your own.

and umm the flash manual is confusing if you never played the game before . it whas 2 me :p

good idea

Best answers
its not that im a n00b any more cause ive been playing for ages.

but all im saying is that if you never played it its hard 2 keep up with.

if you could get an Ingame lesson it would be much much better

Best answers
xxx is write it would be a **** load easyer to learn the game with an ingame lesson

Best answers
goku_2022 said:
i agree with arthos, i know when i first start playin new games i dont know what im doin and its realy anoyying so if one of the creators reads this please make one??
O_O You revived a thread that died 2 years ago. Has no one else noticed this??:shocked:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, just did

goku_2022, it takes a deliberate effort to bring up a thread this old. :Warning: Warning for that

Thread number 104, lmao.

anyways, let this ancient piece of history be just that, history

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom