Kind odd....

Best answers
Please no one take this for a n00bish thread, but I just had to mention...I'm 75% sure i ran into someone running cheats on ESF today. I know everyone says no one uses hacks, and I've never met anyone using them before, but I have heard that Devil does, and maybe this was him, I'm not sure. But anyway, what happened was that I was meleeing with this guy (no names, don't wanna get flamed if I'm wrong) and there were wierd glitches, where I would swoop, run into him, hit melee, then there'd be a pause, then he'd teleport away. And I had no lag, around 20 ping. It's like he was a wall, and couldn't be hit by melee or something. He seemed to always win a headon, even when he started swooping on the other end of the map, and I did at the last minute with full KI. I was occasionally able to hit him from the side, but that same pause-teleport thing seemed to happen many times, and when i did lose those head ons, I seemed to move forward before I got knocked back, like I was supposed to win it. But I dunno, maybe he was just a really good HOWer... :\ ...or maybe i'm just a crybaby :cry:
Anyone have any similar experiences? Most people should know I don't throw out accusations of cheating for no reason...

Best answers
Yeah that happens with me, but I think its because of my lag. Now I dunno how advanced you are, but your sure you had a 20 ping? And there is an error/glitch/something that prevents you swoop at close range I think.

Could it have been any of the above mentioned things? If not then some1 should start work on an CD for ESF.

Try catching his WONid, check for a history of cheating with that nick etc. If the same thing happens again, check google to see if any cheats HAVE been released.

Best answers
No, i've been playing for a while, I know it's not lag...I have a very fast connection. And I wasn't trying to swoop from close in, I was just swooping to melee distance....

Best answers
Maybe it was the server, just because you have good ping doesn't mean the server isn't lagging.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple, you were playing against a bot

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Okay well i do this to my bros on my lan but this is what could have been happening..

Whenever my Bro tries to melee me i press escape and the game then freezes for everyone playing and i resume game. i then have like asecond or two to move before they "unfreeze"

Best answers
Hm....it might have been a bot actually, he never said anything....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perhaps he lagged a lot, i know when i go against laggers its hard to hit them cuz they glitch all over the place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't seem to swoop when in close range to the targeted person, it's annoying.

Best answers
im not gonna say this guy i was playin with was cheating but i had the same experience. ONce i was right next to him and he ws turned around and i still couldnt hit him. Im am a pretty good melee fighter and since he was winning every single headon and or anyother attack, was weird. I got to admit he still had skill...i could tell by the way he teleported after i blocked his attack...but he might have been cheating.

Best answers
It could of just been bio brolly owning you, and putting you in an all time low, made you halusinate, and made you think that he was cheating.

similiar expierences such as this have happened to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom