🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And why is 2011 exactly awesome?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the sounds of it, his youngest son is taking over, which is very likely to be more of the same.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thread got deleted it seems, oh well, it's all over all the news places now, so not an issue. Maybe his son will be more of the same, who knows? But he's dead.

OSama, Gadaffi, Kim Jong Il, the ****roach, Steve Jobs...

And BF3, Skyrim, Dues EX :HR, alot of good stuff happened in 2011.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the sounds of it, his youngest son is taking over, which is very likely to be more of the same.

Wasn't he the one who decided to start launching missiles everywhere?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yeah, thread got deleted it seems, oh well, it's all over all the news places now, so not an issue. Maybe his son will be more of the same, who knows? But he's dead.

You say it's a good thing that they are all dead... :-\

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What, so you're saying it's not a good thing they're dead?

They're dictators who trampled on people and killed countless people for fun & profit.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't think steve jobs did that, Osama was a really bad guy, but he was doing what HE thought was right. Just like hitler, he did awful things but so many people respect him because of his leadership skills. millions would be cut sick that kim jon il is dead

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh..

Very few people respected Hitler. Most feared him, and alot had no choice due to the recession. The few who did respect him were all *******s, as history has shown. Hitler took a shot of Meth every day, among tons of other drugs. He was not in the right state of mind, but it kept him going.

As for Osama, he did what he thought was right...for himself. Not for his people, not for any real purpose, but what would profit him the most? Well, he made a gamble and lost.

Kim Jon Il being dead is something his own people will celebrate; those who haven't been brainwashed. In N.Korea they cut outside knowledge off and teach that Kim Jong Il was divine, a god in the flesh of sorts, and had the ability to control the weather and various other things. Have you seen the school text books that have been snuck out of their country? It tells how every country but theirs is evil, and they are the righteous, and that one day they will smite all other countries, burning them from the Earth(No conversions there.) Christianity is pretty bad too though, but we got that under-wraps with there being an increase of Agnsotics & Athiests every 10 years now or so.

Steve Jobs used sweat shop labor and had a employee beaten til he was near dead, then fired, because he leaked some Iphone details by accident. He stole ideas from others, then sued them and said they copied from him. He laid off much of his American workforce and out-sourced it to where we get reports of the workers being paid 10 cents a day. Apple is responsible for about 13% of the pollution in China. That may not sound like much, until you realize just how much pollution that really is. Steve Jobs, up until his death, called everyone a thief, refused medical treatment, and refused to create better working conditions for his employees, as it wasn't cost effective.

[video=youtube;CW0DUg63lqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW0DUg63lqU[/video]

1994 Interview, he tells people to steal ideas and make them his own, then, years later, he says no, don't do that, only I can do that.

Then he dies of Cancer that the doctors said if he had actually gotten treatment was almost non-fatal.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Had no idea about that stuff about steve jobs. Wow wat an ******* haha. See in Australia we dont give a **** about other countries we are so chilled haha. We have the most stupid prime minister. I actually remember when our last PM Kevin Rudd was taken over by our new Stupid B**ch PM. I literally went like this "hey Nick heard we got a new leader for our country?"
"whaaa? cool."
I saw the ex PM Kevin in a sports store in Noosa (my hometown) and we had a friendly chat haha. I love it here <3

Best answers

What an enchanted world you live in, I envy you.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We mourn for the loss of life by celebrating the loss of more life. There is something inherently wrong with that.

The cycle will continue.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To live, we must die. What really justifies evil and good, I guess is your own morals. Just as everyone has their own opinions.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt one man alone can be the cause of so much destruction. His supporters are still at large, so is the solution their deaths as well? There has to be another way to achieve peace.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dang, I loved him in team america. RIP

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So whether his son takes power and continues the insane regime and possibly goes to war with SK, or whether some part of the government tries to prevent this there's going to be a massive ****storm.
This is pretty much my position. Grab a rainslicker, umbrella and your favorite Ghalleger shield, its about to get thick in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom