kid gohan transformations

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An adult Gohan with the Z sword would be pretty cool. You'd change his melee to the same as Trunks'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well seeing as the 1.3 Gohan is going to be Teen Gohan I think the trans' should go SSJ1>SSJ2>Mystic seeing as Gohan couldn't willingly use Rage, it was triggered by mixing human emotions with saiyan powers.

Even if Gohan didn't learn mystic until he was an adult, it makes more sense to give it to teen Gohan rather than something that isn't really a 'form', or making two Gohan's just so one of them can be mystic. If mystic Krillen can get it then I don't see why there should be a problem for Mystic teen Gohan.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic teen Gohan? Are you kidding me? They gave krillin a "mystic" trans, cause he doesnt really have a power up (except for the one on namek). I really dont see what is so wrong about having 2 gohans.

Best answers
4 is perfect for gohan. That's all his transformations so that should be implemented. Regular, SSJ1, SSJ2, and Mystic. Through all of DBZ thats what he was and that will be in ESF most likely.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already said there would be two classes of gohan: teen and adult. Teen Gohan will not have the mystic trans.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then why state it again? People are welcome to post how they think the transformation should be, weather it turns out that way or not.

But in the end, teen Gohan will have ssj and ssj2, and adult Gohan will have ssj, ssj2, and mystic. Because you cant give a trans to someone that they never achieved.

Krillin's mystic trans is in no relation to Gohans mystic trans in the series. It was just a name given to Krillin's transformation.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was speaking to necro0. He said teen gohan was going to have the mystic trans so i informed him that that was not the case.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think most people are confused with teen Gohan compared to adult Gohan.
When Gohan vs'd Cell he was 11, which isn't a teenager yet, but is refered to as Teen Gohan.
During the Buu Saga Gohan was going to high school and was therefore a teen but is refered to as Adult Gohan. Gohan is an adult only after Buu when he marries Videl.
the esf team have decided to create two Gohans "teen" and "adult" check other posts to see peoples views on the transformations. which is what this thread is all about.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid/teen gohan which is in the game right now and his tranformations is what this thread is about. Just to settle the mystic thing, adult gohan will be added as a seperate class all together. Now please keep this on topic and absolutely no talk about majin vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then if Adult Gohan is going to be a seperate character then I suggest

Rage-SSJ1-SSJ2 for Kid/Teen and

SSJ1-SSJ2-Mystic for Adult

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teen gohan doesnt need rage. Just increase the pl multiplier a bit or increase his speed, and him having 2 transformations wont be that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom