cell saga gohan ssj with cape - 1st trans

cell saga gohan ssj without cape - 2nd trans

cell saga gohan ssj2 without cape - 3rd trans

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There shouldnt be a third trans for cell saga gohan. Dont say rage, either. That doesnt count.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually he has 3 forms.. normal, ssj, ssj2.. but he also started with a cape.. wouldnt it make sense to have the cape as well?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
i'd like to suggest how kid gohan would transform

cell saga gohan normal with cape - normal

cell saga gohan ssj with cape - 1st trans

cell saga gohan ssj without cape - 2nd trans

cell saga gohan ssj2 without cape - 3rd trans
Hes a saiyan. One of his transformations shouldnt be him throwing his cape away. Better to leave that one for Piccolo.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cape is weighted, taking it off would increase your speed. Transformations increase your speed, strength and powerlevel. Simply taking off the cape wouldnt increase all this.
normal > ssj > ssj2
Because characters like Goku and Frieza has more than two transformations, his pl multiplier will most likely be greater.

Best answers
If gohan only can turn from normal->ssj->ssj2, then he shoud be a little faster than a ssj2 vegeta or goku so that he would have a chance against majin Vegeta and ssj3 goku :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:cry: not again, let's explane vegeta for the final time ok:
it depence whitch vegeta is gonna used, there are 2 kinds of ssj2 vegeta.
vegeta befor majin and vegeta after majin, the ssj2 befor vegeta is 200.000pl weaker but the ssj2 vegeta after majin is 200.000 stronger.

shud i make a nother tread about this?

anyway, you can also begin as an baby gohan, yes the one that weaked radits and killed garlic jr.(well not realy lilled him, he was just sucked in the deadzone)
there can be somekind of powerboost, not a real trans but an boost that makes you stronger but you dont turn in to ssj.
you can turn in to cell saga gohan normal but you cant desend after that, only the ssj forms are desendable. ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when are there 2 kinds of Majin Vegeta (genuinely curious)?

Best answers
I'm thinking its going to be hard to balance this from here on.

For example krillin's frist transformation would probably have to mean that he is as powerful as ssj3 goku. But to balance that you'd set the pl requirment high so that by the team goku gets ssj3 krillin gets his transformation. If you do that though it means that when goku gets ssj and ssj2 he'll have a huge advantage over krillin.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about Mystic Gohan? I know this is the adult form of Gohan, but if Krillin can grow hair I'm sure Gohan can age 7 years, either that or he becomes Mystic but keeps the same sprite, just no blonde hair. This way he would be able to keep up with ssj3 Goku, Majin Vegeta and Kid Buu.

Best answers
of course if they ever add adult gohan as a new character, that kinda scrubs off mystic being a transformation for kid gohan

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Since when are there 2 kinds of Majin Vegeta (genuinely curious)?
He said to kinds of SSJ2 Vegetas, not Majins, all Majin was is that it gave Vegeta a power boost, which just made him more stronger, true it also gave Babidi some kinda control over him, but yea not hardly worth mentioning for this. So in turn when Vegeta was normal, his SSJ2 transformation was weaker than his SSJ2 transformation when he was Majin Vegeta

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok. if vegetas last trans was ssj2 that would be rather disapointing because, if you have vegetas final form as the equvilent as gokus 2nd form then it will look out of place because we all know that majin came after ssj2 (i know that he wasnt as strong as he was after he came back from the dead as ssj2) but if you have a level above ssj2 (which is ssj2 with the added power of majin) then it would be silly to put it as the secondary trans instead of his final.

it can also be put like this:

ssj2 vegeta before sacrifice = 1

majin ssj2 vegeta before sacrifice = 1.5

ssj2 vegeta after sacrifice = 2

(if it happened) majin ssj2 vegeta after sacrifice = 2.5

you see the majin power up will never be worse than the current final form if it is added to the current entire potential

it can also be put:

not again, let's explane vegeta for the final time ok:
it depence whitch vegeta is gonna used, there are 2 kinds of ssj2 vegeta.
vegeta befor majin and vegeta after majin, the ssj2 befor vegeta is 200.000pl weaker but the ssj2 vegeta after majin is 200.000 stronger.

if you have goku right? at the start of the saiya-jin saga he was almost equal with piccolo then say in the buu saga (still in his first form, normal) he was like 100x stronger than he was in the saiya-jin saga but that doesnt meen that he is different like you seem to think vegeta was he is still ssj2vegeta and majin still would make him stronger.

thats about it.

oh and:

The cape is weighted, taking it off would increase your speed. Transformations increase your speed, strength and powerlevel.
If you remember the saiya-jin saga when goku and piccolo prepare to fight radtiz and take thier weighted traning clothes off, raditz even states there power levels have risen. It was only by a little but the power level still rose... :p

on topic:

i agree with you if they put adult gohan in then teen gohan will need another trans and yours is perfectly logical or instead of the cape how about just that neck thing that nail has? he does where it.

oh and off topic again:

why the hell is he teen gohan if hes 11?
and whys he adult gohan gohan if hes a teen???

so confusing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh sorry think i got confused a bit, But i think adding a teen Gohan on top of a 'child' Gohan is a bit lame. If you have too many characters chances are that all the good ones will be taken and someone joining the server later on will be stuck with the not-so-good characters. Gohan was strongest in the Cell saga anyway. That is until Mystic form, anyway whichever option they decide on I'm sure it'll be great!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have goku right? at the start of the saiya-jin saga he was almost equal with piccolo then say in the buu saga (still in his first form, normal) he was like 100x stronger than he was in the saiya-jin saga but that doesnt meen that he is different like you seem to think vegeta was he is still ssj2vegeta and majin still would make him stronger.
let's explane this better.
vegeta was first ssj2 but weaker than majin, when he get's majin will the pl grow to 200.000 more.
he self distructed, since he did that is he become stronger.
he coudn't take fatbuu in majin form, but he can take kidbuu in ssj2 form while kidbuu is stronger than fatbuu.
it's just the team choice witch ssj2 vegeta they gonna use, the ssj2vegeta befor majin vegeta or the one in the kidbuu saga.

Best answers
niobe said:
let's explane this better.
he coudn't take fatbuu in majin form, but he can take kidbuu in ssj2 form while kidbuu is stronger than fatbuu.
When SSJ2 Vegeta was fighting Kidbuu, he wasn't even a match to him. He did renzukou, he didn't even know where he is shooting. He did bigbang, rather disappointing when Kidbuu made a hole in his tummy. All Vegeta did is just gets mad and be a punchbag to kidbuu. Don't you remember Goku asked Vegeta to hold kidbuu for 1minute while he charges something.

Vegeta said : If I can't even survive for one lousy minute, I don't even deserve to live. (Vegeta isn't even a match. He just keep getting whacked and keeps standing up.) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah in contrast to ssj3 The Vegeta that faces Kid Buu is pretty pathetic. Nothing compares to ssj3 Goku. The last time I checked power levels, I think Gohan with the Z sword was the closest thing to Goku. Whether or not thats included is another story, The only way to balance this power would be to increase the perfect transformation level of Goku.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who tf cares about Vegeta? This thread is about gohan. Im all for the 2 gohans. If you're afraid of all the good characters being taken, go somewhere where there arent character restrictions.

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
The cape is weighted, taking it off would increase your speed. Transformations increase your speed, strength and powerlevel. Simply taking off the cape wouldnt increase all this.
normal > ssj > ssj2
Because characters like Goku and Frieza has more than two transformations, his pl multiplier will most likely be greater.
You surely didn't watch DBZ correctly m8 or you forgot this , watch the second episode again were Radditz says that Piccolo's powerlevel has increased after he has removed his cape

*EDIT*
Was already stated but yeah , who cares ^^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
You surely didn't watch DBZ correctly m8 or you forgot this , watch the second episode again were Radditz says that Piccolo's powerlevel has increased after he has removed his cape

*EDIT*
Was already stated but yeah , who cares ^^
Ok maybe it does, but simply taking it off would be a retarded transformation.

And stop the discussion about Vegeta FFS. This is about imkongkong's idea for Gohans transformation.

Back on topic.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom