Kid Buu WIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Good man, only thing you gotta fix is the tail. When youre done with everything, post the pic and further crits will be given :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u messed up my role mystix >_<

on topic: kreshi ur becoming a good modeler.. cant wait to see how it comes out :)

Best answers
Update:

I changed the head and maked something on the arms... the polycoutn is ~ 1370...

PS: Thats the ESF- Kid buu Version!
It will be also a Super buu Version for EVF!

What can i make better?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great, keep on updating......
(i love the sadistic look on his face ^-^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah, the head and torso are just right now, cannot wait to see this complete, if you want some help with assigning and custom anims, i oculd be of hand for this sweeteh model ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, the head tentacle looks much better now allthough i still think it should be leaned back a tad bit more. Still looks good, the torso always looked good, great work man!

Best answers
hehe^^ thx! :D :yes:
If you want to help me with the animations it would be very good and nice of you! i would be very thankful to you if you help me^^ (I am so bad in english that I can´t put what i want to say into words^^ Wahh really sorry for this bad english...)

And a question... how many fingers does Buu have? lol this questions sounds very stupid but i really don´t know... I think 3 big fingers.... is that true? o_O
And how does Super Buu look like? Who is Super Buu?^^ lol sorry for this stupid questions but I really don´t know...
And who is the Buu with the Fusions- Jacket?^^
Wahhh there are so many buus!! i just know Fat Buu and Kid Buu (is kid buu also evil buu????)

Best answers
:shocked: doesnt see any1 the main errors in tha model ? well, my last model was super buu and cuz they are nearly same so i hope i can help ya a bit.

here is the pic (copy n' paste) and here are the numbers:

1. hmm maybe a lil difficult to see but u gave his head a form like a broadened " V ", but his head is more cube like so try give him that shape to fit your refs better.

2. i admit that kid buus tentacle isnt long but urs is faaaar too short, just scale it a bit up, add sum length and ur fine with this.

3. the point where the tentacle starts at the back of the head is too broad, move the vertices a bit forwards.

4. the breast area is generally good, but the upper chest seems to go on after it should finish, hmm its hard to describe this but ur area would move where the arms begin, hope you got my point here.

5. this part is definitly the worst part on your model, because you made a sharp " V " in his tummy area, why ? this area should be flat and u shaped his hips wrong, ill edit my post to link u a pic soon to clear up this point.

6. u've added great detail to the front of the arms but you kinda forgott the backside eh ? hmm add some elbows to gurantee proper deforming and its ok.

7. hmm well you modeled the opposite as it should look like ^^ i just drew lines how the shoulders should look.

all in all the model has a good potential but a few main errors make it look not as good as it could be, also the polyflow on this model is a lil messed up but this is another story ....

i have to say cept of the things i pointed out and the high polycount its a really nice try so correct and keep your work up :yes:

Best answers
Thx for your tips Goku SSJ!
I already have fixed some of that you have writed before^^ but you gave me other tips what I can change! Thx man!!!
But here the new update I want to show you before:

PS: Your pic don´t work...

Best answers
looks better already but the head has still a " V " form.

btw my pic is aviable, just do this:

open a new iexplorer window, then copy my link and paste it in the address bar. should work for that. ill wait for the pants to crit more ;)

Best answers
Head looks fine to me.. as does the whole model..

Only crit i have is that in the last pic ya posted Kreshi, his neck looks like it doesn't connect to its head properly.. looks like his neck is too wide/big for his head...
Also the neck start way too much up.. you get the 2 chest muscles (yeah whatever) and then a whole lot of body and then the neck starts.
Looks like the last person he absorbed got stuck in his neck and stretches the whole thing.. correct that and this is gonna be a great model.. :yes:

Good work, can't wait for this baby, together with the Super Buu that will be released soon.. Yum.. :D

Best answers
here comes a blast of reality, im surprised shijing hasnt drawnover these errors, i dont feel like it because i am not as involved as he is. i will tr explain the faults in words:

alright, the body is too muscular, if you only want this to be a kid buu then you simply have to size down muscles, mainly on the chest.

his head is great, but when you skin it you will realise how unproportional it is, needs to be abit longer =- D

Again, the head is nice but it slots onto a rather large collar area dont you think? you need to size that down aswell.

before my last crit, i just want to say that if you were on another engine that would allow more polies you would be an awesome modeller. your skills are very detailed poly wise.

last crit: cut down on polies. everything doesnt need to be so fancy. almost 2/5 of the polygons on that model are just not needed, and dont make much a difference in the smooth render.

still, good job sofar : )

Best answers
Wow Smo, Yorke did a great job on that model, gj Smo, Yorke, bad bad kreshi...

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Very nice Kreshi, if u need a skinner when its done let me know. Seeing as though i'm taking a shot at GokuSSJ's Super Buu i'm sure i can skin Kid Buu too.

Best answers
WTF are you talking about SMO have maked the model? ;(
Are you a crazy foo*?
I maked the model hey!!!!! ;( And I maked it without any of SMOs Models hey!!! ;(
(I know whats your plan man! You want to flame all my threads that I
go in panic and flame too and than an admin ban me!! But you will not get it!!!!)

again on topic...

I have seen your Pic Goku SSJ and now I know what you mean! The head is now fixed, the arms too, the Tentacel too and the chest also!
I have to fix his neck and than working on his hands and legs!
But whats wrong with his stomach? I make it willful looking like that! :yes:

Best answers
Smo did make the model...
And who is flaming? Please speak English...

Best answers
Acecool said:
Smo did make the model...
And who is flaming? Please speak English...
jeah it looks smoish -.- but smo didnt make THIS one but the model which looks similiar to this one. perhaps he used his one as a ref perhaps not dunno but the torso looks a bit like smo´s gogetta but perhaps that´s just me

Best answers
Sorry for my bad english ;(
But I am an austrian and just 16 years old!

Slayer he mean this one:

or this

And this model have nothing to do with the Gogeta model!
This one is a complet new one!!!

EDIT:
Please tell me! How should I be able to coppy his model??? (I know you mean that!! ;( )
If I would do that, the model would very, very, very distorted and ugly because the perspective!!!!
And if I anyway would use this pics as refs, it would be impossible to copy it!!!
And It would never be a copy if i anyway use them, because it is textured and smooth- pic!!!!!
So don´t talk so much S H I T please!!!!

Best answers
hey, mal wieder einer der deutsch spricht ^^, ehm well i have to defend kreshi at this ace, he did "look" at smos gogeta but this (buu) isnt really smos style, the head doesnt look like his, the hips arent also ...

Best answers
nahh ihr versteht das net das model schaut geil aus nur sieht das smoish aus ich weiss dass du das net kopiert hast :D es schaut halt geil aus und deswegen denken die du hättest von smo was kopiert . also ich hoff mal das wär damit ausm weg geräumt .

translation : i don´t think that u copied smo´s model but many people think that u copied it because it looks so damn good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom