KICKED from server

Best answers
People also ban them becuase often if someone kicks anothers ass, and that person asks him to stop:

1 he wont
2 he calls you a noob

3- And thats reason enough for me to kick you out.

Best answers
I never kick someone because of his skills :) i have respect for that ppl! I only kick when they use faul language.

Best answers
i rarely ban ppl and most of the time it's just one week ban
if they get annoying i just keep slapping em with 0 damage till he leaves himself
(bind slap command with his name and just keep pressing it) doesnt take too long most of the time. or just keep slaying. Omg i'm so mean when i have amx, nice plugins and admin rights >_<
never punish someone for just being good though

Best answers
Beefersist said:
i dont know if it was the real person but:

there was some guy who claimed to be Mr. Smo.
i was fighting him, and winning. i threw him into the mountains pretty often, and then said "throwing is for noobs"

i then said "noob"

he said ohhh how dare you disrespect a team member and all this other jargon. and i didnt believe him, i dont even know if he was the server admin. but i would like to know if it was the real Mr. Smo because if it was i apoloigise, but if its some wannabe u are so lame. learn to play games properly.

p.s. he also said he was recording it so he could ban me.... truly lame
It was smo, I was in the server with you guys :p

Best answers
then why the hell would a team member complain about a game that he made? ;/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O Not that it bugs me, but these threads usually get closed due to the fact, the problem lies with the admin/server and not ESF itself. However, if teammembers create an identical thread it stays open....

Anyway, even if you're a teammember, get used to it, some people can't stand losing and will ban you instead of seeing their honor getting stamped to pulp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a million threads like this one. People just don't understand the concept that:

These people created their own server, with their own rules, for their own fun. If they don't want you there, it's their right to make you leave.

Clearly, if the amount that their getting owned is such that they can't have any fun, they should go ahead and toss you out to look for another server. If you can't deal with that, make your own, or join one of the 6 friggin' official servers that are always brimming with people.

What I don't get is why some players might get a kick out of joining some random server hosted by some random newb and beating on them and their friends mercilessly, even after they realize said noob doesn't have a chance; and then making that extra effort, perhaps, to be a ****head and come back to bother them more. If a server has stupid rules or stupid people that you don't like, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO LEAVE.

Then, after getting tossed from undedicated noobhouse to undedicated noobhouse, such people come in here and proceed to lament about how awesome they are and why they hate getting kicked from newbie servers, and then other people come in and go "Yeah I'm awesome too, I hate those newbies!" etc. etc.

My respect to zero and nightie, but come on people. Seriously.

Retired
Best answers
yeah i figured there may be more threads like this one but like i said, i needed a place to vent my anger since it's seems i cant do it in game :(

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you get banned from a dedicated server by an admin email the server owner to ask to be unbanned if you feel the admin was in the wrong. I would unban and deal with issues that people had with my admins a lot sooner if I had known they were happening.

Retired
Best answers
never been banned yet just kicked. it always happens right b4 i get to transform with buu grr. i think thats what tick'n me off the most.

Best answers
heh most people who kick are noob admins, just make ur name in a way it gets harder for them to kick ya (/end hint)

But it happens all the time.. nothin special.

Best answers
I'm tired of people who whine about:
transkilling (the descend button was made for a reason)
melee

These people get on my nerves all they do is ***** and moan about things they could fix themselves, if they don't like it then don't play.

Best answers
I don't see why Admins have to moan. Back in the days of my old dodgy max of 5 players or it freezes server, I fought some good players, and if they pwned me, I would just say n1, then try and attack someone again, not say "OMGOMG!!! Haxtor!". The whole point of playing is to inprove your skills, and how are you canna get better at melee with noobs?

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
I'm tired of people who whine about:
transkilling (the descend button was made for a reason)
melee

These people get on my nerves all they do is ***** and moan about things they could fix themselves, if they don't like it then don't play.
That are publics :) same s**t everyday :)

If you own them they say you have to use another move, when you still own them (with another move) they say you have to use another move, when you still own them with that other move they say again i have to use ANOTHER MOVE!!! When I say STFU i have used all moves they say I have to choose another character! LOL!!!

Then they complain I have to stop melee and only use ki blasts... I ignore those people nowadays, its very sad to see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
virax i would like to see you ingame some day, just to have a nice battle. do you host youre own server? i might join friday.

ps, to stay a little topic related, when you host it i dont wanna get kicked ey! :laff: :smile:

Best answers
most server admins just think, hey thad dude is better then me *kick*

Best answers
Offtopic: Yo reptile :) yes sometimes i host the server and sometimes I join a server, so we have to find a server where we both have good pings :). I assume you are a good player :) but the guys in publics are random ESF players (usually n00bs, because 1.2 is new so they have to practice). But i want to battle with you some day :)

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If you were in there with your friend you both should of been targeting eachother and not the defensless inexperienced admin..
Its dishonorable and mean. :rolleyes:

Best answers
No need to drag your problems with server admins to the forums, not even if you're a teammember. Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom