Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its not good

• i hate it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
IMO, if it was just like Piccolo's scatter shot but without the right-click-home-in (i.e. they go straight from the offset), it would be perfect. Scatter shot feels more like renzoku than renzoku does, and you can only have 8 scatter shots on the field at any one time. No charge time, no mass ki drainage.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Each scattershot ki ball fires in a different direction reguardless where youre aiming at. The renzoku though fires where youre aiming at, depending on your distance from the target. So theyre not all that similiar.

Best answers
I know, I'm saying that rez. should act like scatter shot if you hold down right mouse when firing.

Best answers
Although it takes a lot of KI to charge, it's good for a quick minimal blast on a downed opponent. From my experience it's a little more accurate than kiblasts too because all your balls end up landing in the same spot (directly on your opponent ^^), although that could be a little of my imagination.

Best answers
it's great for using to make a huge kiblob for detonation. Even early on, a couple renzoku's, and then gallit gun can do a lot of damage in a big area

Best answers
ZariusZer0 said:
it's great for using to make a huge kiblob for detonation. Even early on, a couple renzoku's, and then gallit gun can do a lot of damage in a big area
Which takes ages to do and you will be pwned by a meleer in no time..so :no:

The attack is now simply said, weak, pitiful, not worthy of Vegeta in any way, personally i think it should shoot untill your ki bar runs out, and as said many times (reality check) Ki blasts can be blocked EASELY so i just dont get what the damn problem is to change it that way :\ (no offense but thats what i think, and im not alone in this)

It would not be unbalanced since if you hold block you would block it all+ Vegeta would run out of ki, giving you some hammer time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom