Ki

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey now, I post w-a-y more often than you do Blade. Almost, and I emphasize almost, to the point of spam. You will not find a decent thread on this forum without at least a one to three paragraph long, grammatically accurate response listed under my name!

Anywho, back on topic, I'm sure it exists. I keep hearing about it from people who have seen those techniques in action, but I've yet to see one myself. I'll go off of a little blind faith for a while, but I'll never be completely certain until I see it with my own eyes. I'm not so sure you can trust television with these kinds of things either...

Still, it is beginning to sound a lot like a form of witchcraft focused around the body. Perhaps it is vise-versa, and the witchcraft I've read up on is also manipulating ki. Whatever! I just want to see it first!

Best answers
If it realy exist why isn't there a picture of someone who can make a ki bal. I think it is not possible to make such that even if you train so hard. who ever sais he can make a ki bal is lying or totaly mad in the brain. An energy burst on the other hand is possible because I know someone who can make his punchpower higher than normal.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea actually I do believe in Ki, as ascendant said, a very small percent of thebrain is used

and we shouldnt be hard on wyatt, he was just askin a question:p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to say it magus, but I don't appreciate that kind of humor. That saying has been around since the internet began, but I can't say I approve of it. There was a similar argument on the Neverwinter Nights forums, and I don't want to see a repeat. Just be careful.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
sorry to say it sonic but I could care less and wtf do you mean by be careful? what are you gonna do? flame me....oh i see ill be mentally crushed by typed words

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just meant you should be careful what you post, because others might flame you. I'm sorry you took offense to my last post. I just don't find your picture personally appropriate, that's all.

Best answers
Why are you offended by Magus's remark.....? you the guy in the picture...oh magus then you should't have said that then

Best answers
Its an obviously offensive picture, and if you cant understand that, then you are the one whos retarded. Besides its so insanely disturbingly old only the queerest of queers would still use it. (No offense Magus)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just stating my oppinion. I didn't say I was going to have anybody arrested, I was just voicing how I felt. I don't see why I deserve to be attacked for it. The special olympics isn't just for the mentally handicapped, and there are many mentally handicappaed people in the world today who have jobs and live a normal life. Look at autistism. Those people have disabilities and always excell beyond normal conception in one area of the brain, like mathematics or language arts. There are autistic people who know upwards of 20 languages or can compute like calculators, and they are out in the real world with real jobs. Some might even play ESF, though that isn't all too likely. Still, you should not make fun of people with learning disorders.

That's just my oppinion. You don't have to listen to it, but don't attack me for believing in something.

Best answers
/me comes into off topic forum and finds forum on ki balls in real life
/me shakes head

Say what??? Some people spend waaayyyy too much time playin computer games. I mean, ive seen the ripleys believe it or not where some master of some eastern art heats his hand up enough that he could boil water with it, but it took him years and years of training. But ki balls, come on, its not physically possible (and i agree that learning it over the net is ludicrous) There is some crazy stuff that people can do though, this one former assasin could throw a safety pin through bullet proof glass.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me make something clear on ki balls . . . Ki balls as envisioned by most of these people are not only impossible, if you made them they would be utterly useless.

Ki is only usefull when attached to a physical blow (or touch), with one notable exception. I will not divulge which technique or what it's name is before some yahoo beleives he can do it.

:)

As far as AIM, I rarely turn it on. I'm ussually on late at night because of my job. Try IRC or email me here. My contact info for AIM and ICQ is in my profile . . . and I already know what your going to ask ;)

Scruffie

S
Would anyone here say mental abilities, such as telepathy and telekenesis(sp?), are in anyway connected with Ki?

I dunno, in my head it sounded like a sensible question... :rolleyes:

Best answers
LISTEN! KI IS A FORM OF MEDITATION NOT A WAY TO SHOOT KI BEAMS FROM YOUR HANDS! thats impossible!!!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
isnt the actual definition of Ki Body energy or something remotely close to that?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Are you just ressurecting dead posts for the hell of it?

(Edit concerning second ressurect thread post..

Thats just.. You are ressurecting a dead thread right underneath a post where a Mod is giving a warning to someone for resurrecting a dead thread.

You might as well have said "Give me a Warning" and be done with it. o_O

On-Topic: Go Ki! It's possible, you just have to pratcice for years and years and years on end. :) )

Best answers
Originally posted by ChronoTrigger
...ish

Hey Chrono....

Heres a Warning :warning: For Renewing Old threads and Spaming

Have a Nice Day:\

Best answers
i've got a big secret don't tell anyone!!

one time i wanted to fart, so i focused verry hard (verry verry verry hard) and then my ass started heating up and suddenly a giant energy beam came out of my ass. i Blew up the whole bathroom. if the US govergnment finds out that i can do that they will ty me to a F 17 and make me shoot beams at Sadam, and then i will burn my ass alot of times. so don't tell annyone.

got to go take a crap ;( ;( :warning:

by

Best answers
ROFL!

Yeh Kuyu I remember his posts, I actually believed it.
Then me and steve tried to learn to do it!! I actually still attempt it from time to time...

Kame-Haka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom