Ki

Best answers
ok ive been studying ki for a year now and ive done a kiball, jingblast and i dont know what this is called but i know how to heat my body up and i wanna ask any of you that do this kinda thing can teach me fajing. And im not some crazy psycho and gonna kill people cuz i wouldve already done it. So, anyone out there pm or email me at [email protected] on how to do Fajing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some how i dont belive you...

your what? 17? maybe 18... even if u chould do a ki ball, u would not be able to do it untill years of training... everyone on this forum can do one, as we found out on the last ki thread, suddenly everyone can do them

Best answers
Whats goin on here?? Your like heating your body and stuff...? And what exactly do you want to do..? Sorry it sounds interesting but I'm really confused :cry:
I WANNA KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!! *cries* Give me url to last Ki thread I wanna be able to do a ki ball or somethin?

Best answers
i dont ask you to believe me all i need is sum1 who has done this for awhile and knows fajing and i could also use some help with some other stuff

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/

Fa-Jing cannot be taught over the internet . . . find a Wing Chun or Jeet Kun Do master to teach you . . . otherwise you are wasting time.

Best answers
i think Wyatt should layoff dbz and shenmue games for quite a while...

and i dont think there is such a thing as a ki ball...

that was all of Toriyama's Imagination.....

Best answers
yes, i have read up on ki balls and they would take years of practice according to the transcripts i have read. but in all theory they are impossible. and heating your entire body is called tantra. and tantra is taking heat from one part of the body and transfering it throughout your whole body.

Best answers
leave the ki ball studies for now. This experience is for further evolution of mankind. and if you realy want to learn it, start with the basic's like controling your mind and emotions (and that is almost impossible)

Best answers
This reminds me of when Dudeman posted threads about ki all that time ago...Anyone remember?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dudeman's post was meant as a total joke though :p

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I remember that.. does that make me an old memeber?

Anyway I hesitate to discount anything but I go by a rule that has served me well.

"If a teenager can do something that monks who have trained all their lives can barely do then either he's some kind of genious or he's imagining things."

I leave it to you to decide which, as for me I still believe anythings possible..

Best answers
why the hell did u guys even post in here i didnt ask for your skepticism

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sad fact is..

1. no way can u do a ki ball after 1 year...

and

2. what cuc said, u cannot learn it over the net:no:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can heat up your body, and you don't know what it's called? Doesn't sound like you've been studying very hard to me. Not only would I expect someone who has conjured up a Ki ball to be more discreet, but I would expect him to have been training with a real person, and not a buddy on AIM. Online courses might get you through Junior College, but there is no way in hell they'll teach you how you martial arts or how to manipulate energy. You might as well be searching the net for magical spells.

Go find a real trainer and stop "bragging." Did you really expect a bunch of little DBZ fans who sit around playing a computer game to teach you Fajing?

Best answers
WTF is this bs? If this was possible dont you think it would get a bit more publicity? KI ball my foot. If that is possible, I will eat my hat.

Best answers
I am well versed in the art of chanelling ki. I will teach you what you seek to know, my young friend. Read on, and follow the instructions in italics below.

You put your left arm in, your left arm out.
In out, in out, you shake it all about
You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around
That's what it's all about
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Knees bent, arms stretched
Raa raa raa

You put your right arm in, your right arm out
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Raa raa raa

You put your whole self in, your whole self out
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Whoa-o the Hokey Cokey
Raa raa raa

Just remember these wise words: the biter bit, but the bit of the biter bites no more. Wax on, wax off. The sound of one hand clapping is "ap". Are you afraid? You will be. You will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom