Ki

Best answers
See? Morrone is one with the [strike]force[/strike] ki. If you need any more help, Wyatt, feel free to ask. I know plenty more; when it comes to far-ting, I am unbeatable.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki? Sure, I'll buy it. A ki ball? Even if you could, it wouldn't be visible. I've heard plenty of stories about Kenpo masters who can hit people without touching them, but I've never heard anything about a ball of energy.

At the same time, maybe it doesn't get any publicity because noone believes it in the first place. It could be possible, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Best answers
how about a picture, lol (i can just imagine it..a guy sittin there all red headed and screamin with his hands out and nothin is there, lol)

Best answers
HOLY CRAP!! I have never laughed this much in a long time...so nice to know that just bcuz we can't see them ppl still love to lie. Good ol' ki ball LIEING!!! Meh, what u gonna do?

Best answers
first of all stop spamming here and if u cant answer my question or dont even beleive dont post here and you all talk as if u know that ki isnt real what makes u think it isnt? Just because its not public doesnt mean its not real.

Best answers
well i watched this documentry on TV on different types of marshal arts and the best ones etc
one i thik is TI-jing which uses energy of the body and mind (aka Ki)
and part of there traning they use the energy from there abdamun up and concentrate and then try to implale them selves on spiked javalins and to my amasement the spike as sharp as hell as it was could not penetrate his skin he even showd u after he had done it not one scratch they also showd u the javalin im sure most of u have seen people smashing bricks etc and people getting hit by sticks and not feeling a thing thats the energy that they have concentrated and it takes about an entire life time to actualy do things like impaleing ur self (dont no about bricks)

Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
first of all stop spamming here and if u cant answer my question or dont even beleive dont post here and you all talk as if u know that ki isnt real what makes u think it isnt? Just because its not public doesnt mean its not real.
Oh, please. The only people who can "use ki" are those who have gone into intensive training for a good many years. And it's not ki as in "fireballs and teleport", it's a case of mind over matter. Walking over hot coals and so forth. Chances are that you just want to think you're special, hence you believe you have magic powers. Don't worry about it, adolesence is a tricky time, and it's easy to create fantasies to dull the sharp edge of reality. You'll grow out of it.

As for the "it's not public so what makes you think it's not real" argument - I can claim there are dragons. However, they are magical, and whenever someone tries to look at them, they turn invisible! However, without any proof or logical argument of any kind, you would naturally laugh at me. Ki waves go against my experience of daily life, and the experiences of most people's daily lives; and so, I sincerely doubt that you do have magic powers.

Best answers
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: Tell me how u do it :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: PLZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
I know plenty more; when it comes to far-ting, I am unbeatable.
LOL. Best one I've heard in a while. This thread is a joke. . .there's probobly "ki" out there, I believe it, but I agree that when used it's used for endurance and focus like these other guys have mentioned. Nobody shoots a ki ball. If every moron who studied it 1 year online or something like that could fire some "mystical blast of energy" out of their hands, then it definitely WOULD be publicized.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt

I am a highly trained martial artist and know some Ki techniques. I find your claims highly suspect and dubious at best.

Fa Jing requires instruction, person to person. I know the technique but I can't think of any way to teach it to you over the internet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
I am a highly trained martial artist and know some Ki techniques. I find your claims highly suspect and dubious at best.

Fa Jing requires instruction, person to person. I know the technique but I can't think of any way to teach it to you over the internet.
/me has the solution:

VIDEO CONFERENCE! :laff:

Anywho, I KNOW that ki is real, it has been proven by science. I saw a documentary on Natural Geographic a couple of days ago, which had proof of the existance of ki -> these monks (don't remember which martial art they studied) could harden any part of their body, when doing this successfully, they could even hold off a pointy spear at their neck. You could actually SEE the spear bending, so it was being pushed quite hard, but that monk didn't have a scratch.

Also, it was proven that ki could heat up certain parts of the body when focussing enough.

But I won't believe for a MINUTE that you've learned how to do a ki ball within the year... :\ I do believe, however, that it's POSSIBLE to do one.

*Btw: Grammar Nazi is MY nickname ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen that too blade, never tryed to myself, only part of my body I can harden Im not about too stick a spear on it:talk:

Best answers
I've Shot A Ki Ball Before! It Was So Cool Then I Went Super Saiyan 2!!!........All u Gotta Do Is Get Some Fire Crackers And Shoot Em Outa Your Sleeves O_O Sooooo Coool.....Then To Go Super Saiyan 2 Get Some Hair Gel That Turns Your Hair Gold And Spike It As Much As You Can.....Then I Started Flying And Wrecked Havoc! O_O To Fly Just Go To Outer Space In A Space Suit! Ask For More Info From Me The 11 Year Old Saiya-Jin!

Best answers
O_O omg im just freaked out now look at this....did he just jump or is he floating?

Then Look At This Video Thats On Here O_O
Fa-Jing Im So Freaked Out Im Not Goin near Any Martial Artists Who Know Fa-Jing O_O

Best answers
Blade: a real Grammar Nazi would never say "me has". ;)

(For the slower amongst you, I'm not serious. I don't care all that much whther anyone can spell or not.)

Best answers
cucumba evven though u dont believe me can ya give me ur aim name ir sumthing cuz i have some gerneral questions and i dont mind not learning fajing but theres a few health quetions i have tho.

Best answers
this thread gunna be a long one until the conclusion that all these threads reach.... KI it there...blah...takes years to learn....blah....you n00b...blah.....look at me i can play DBZ :D .

Anyways i truely believe KI exsists perhaps not yet and fireballs (you know the idea of we only use so many % of our brains 12.5 or something) perhaps in another eveolotionary stage humans will fly about and per at peace etc etc... but for now i myself limit it to controling the mind blocking certain things pain, coldness, noise all is possible with little or no training you just need the right state of mind.

My belief in KI and stirred my interest in Wicca and magick. (again this does nt involve black cats, pointy hats or killing your neighbours budgie by blinking at it) What you think witch doctors, shamen, Rain dancers all came about and bluffed there way through years of evolution. All use KI to change their surroundings or effect others in subtle ways.

***Final paragraph***
Science has opend our eyes yet it has blinded us. The need to explain everything that we humans have is deep thats why religious wars occur and why ppl runs into buildings covered in C4 calling the name of their god. I don't have answers, all i can do is provide more questions. Its all a matter of belief.

And the point to this?

Don't run with pointy things.

(im pretty sure i'll have to explain this to someone. Tho (unless its gramatical) those who dont understand dont care to know)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Blade: a real Grammar Nazi would never say "me has". ;)

(For the slower amongst you, I'm not serious. I don't care all that much whther anyone can spell or not.)
Sorry for the off-topic, but: I didn't say "me has", that was supposed to make you think like it was on mIRC or something, you know... to make it like this:

* [ESF]Blade has the solution *

happy?

And SSJ Goten, don't double post... and I think that guy is just jumping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom