Ki pictures, fake or real?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen alot of strange things and i do believe ki exists. but i dont believe what goldsaiyian is talking about with all this 3rd eye bs. i believe in ki because ive seen a guy increases the tempertaure of metal with his his hand hovering over it, ive seen a 1inch punch send someone flying, and ive seen little kids break more bricks with their fist than a weight lifter. all this defies logic.

Best answers
of course it does,Ki is controlled through the mind

more proof,Indian monk stands head-first with head in sand for 1 day,unbelievable?Believe it.

but anyways before in China people weren't really superhuman(which they think they still are BTW) and they give the misconception,so one word of advice if you had just heard of Ki : Stay away from chinese movies

BTW,if Photoshop did exist a long time ago,it wouldnt be as advanced as now,so they would still look fake,and yes life can be very interesting

and I have one word for ki,it's Ki(fopr those who think Im chinese because look at my location for crying out loud!!)

Side note: Cuc I'd like to see you whoop Yata when you get to meet him :D Martial arts can be entertaining,neh?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should see some of the crap I've seen.

80 year old men breaking bottles and a brick underneath with a ridgehand position thumb strike.

o_O

A tap from my master through a chest protecter that hurt for hours.

O_O

And a 103lbs woman breaking a rock with a palm strike . . . a rock from her back yard!

Best answers
holy god you scare me Cuc,you never cease to amaze me

but yet,ki does exist,DBZ got it half-right because when you die,no ki hehe simple as that

BTW,I know them 80 year old men that can do the same,but they live all the way on an isolated island off of HK near Macau,but since this outbreak started....you already know hehe

but the chest protector stuff....that mustve been a Jing blast....

EDIT : and some really interesting info on kiblasts

http://www.astralsociety.net/Forums/index.php?board=10;action=display;threadid=1202

but they call it psiblasts....whatever

Best answers
Not all Chinese are fighting experts, the reasons why they lost so many times from invading countries is because they got attacked by full suprise.
And their country wasn't really fully united. Most of the other countries fought against eachother.
So, it was basicly China's weakness. They keep fighting against their own people.

Germany was not a united country. They also fought against eachother, and when they united. They became a very powerful country.

Back to topic:

The Third eye makes you "ABLE" to see things that cannot be seen by your normal eye. Maybe it's possible to see ghosts or energies that is not visible to the naked eye.

And yes, DBZ is half-right, even if you're dead. Your Ki is still flowing, no matter what. Only your material body will disappear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think someone here watched to much dbz -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom