Ki pictures, fake or real?

Best answers
It isn't broken. The site has been visited too many times and is "cooling down". My siggy does that from time to time as well.

Best answers
I'm not very impressed. I downloaded a couple of his videos, and they were so easy to docter it wasn't even funny. The "hand blast" was basically an alteration in the lighting, something that could be done with something as simple as a bedsite lamp.

As far as I know, the channeling of Ki requires years and years of training and very calm and fluid movement. This kid looked like he was going to soil himself, and was moving around so much while he did this stuff I highly doubt he knows the first thing about ki.

Best answers
Yeah, he is 13 years old.
He even said that he made 4 holes in the walls of his bedroom.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I believe it when I see it.

He probably has a camera that can modify the saturation and hue of the pictures.
Ki cannot be seen by the naked eye, you can only see it with the third eye. Unless, if Jing is formed that can have a physical form( I think )

The kinese trick is also very easy to perform, as you can see. He made a small figure of paper and probably hid a magnet or piece of metal in it. So either he or his friend made it move with a magnet when he moves.

Conclusion: This kid is another DBZ obsessed guy that thinks Ki is a toy, while it is serious business.
Some people demonstrated Jing and Ki to me, and believe me. I didn't saw a amazing flame of Blue or red getting in the air.

The guy just standed there, meditating and concentrating for a couple of minutes and in a instant, I flew back against a wall. And this guy was 10 metes away from me.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am an experienced and well trained martial artist . . . I can tell you now:

Ki cannot be caught on film, nor really seen at all.

Best answers
well ya the bandwidth limit has reached i can't see nutin now (pointless thread)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
well ya the bandwidth limit has reached i can't see nutin now (pointless thread)
HUH??

---

And yea, I've heard/read a lot about this and most of the pro's say what cucumba just said. Ki cannot be seen by the human eye, nor can it be captured visually on a camera.

Best answers
I don't believe in that crazy voodoo talk o_O
I'll believe in ki when I see it happen i.e. put to use

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe in ki. Just not that some 13 year old kid can make his ki visible and capture it on film.

Best answers
Indeed, Ki can only be seen with the third eye.
And the third eye cannot be used in like 1,2,3. Once again, it takes effort and meditation to open the third eye.

He even said he made a Kienzan and sliced something in half, not to mention. The dumb ass bragged that he teleported on a car when he almost got hit by one.

Now, take a look at the Ascend section of his page. Something familiar.... no?

:rolleyes:

And I believe in Ki, Ki is a very normal thing in life.
The problem is, people keeps bragging and even badmouthing Ki.
If you don't believe in Ki, that's your problem. People that think the world is just a bag of chemicals, including the humans. They might as well kiss up to a scientist.

Best answers
Ki is real just not in the sence of dbz energy blasts. Cucumba is right it can't bee seen or captured on film.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki exist that is for sure: for example

When my master is concentrating and you touch him while that you get some kind of an electric shock(no joke!)

Best answers
Energy blasts are possible, but you won't see any fancy explosions or lightning.
Well, you could see explosions, if your third eye is well-developed.

Maybe it is possible that there is a race out there, that is similiar to the Changlings ( Freeza ) or Saiyans. We humans have weak Ki compared to other species in outer space.
So it is possible that there are races that can utilize and even fly with Ki.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a few words for any of the vids (and I'm not gonna bother my time with donwloading them). The magical words are... Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects :p That's about all you need to put any BS into a vid. Then with a bit of skill with the programs, and a hint of artistic talent, it's not hard.

-Karrde-

Best answers
he is by far the stupidest kid in the world. I mean, come on. Anyone with half a brain could tell those are fake.

Best answers
One must also remember that the human body and the human mind are still very strange things. Perhaps ki does exist, and all the experiences you lot speak of are indeed the direct result of interacting with it. Perhaps it does not, and the any time you though you saw or felt ki was merely your body "telling" you what you wanted to "hear".

Obviously I'm neutral on the subject. I've never seen it, but I don't discredit things just because I have yet to experience it.

Best answers
this kid obviously has too much time on his hands...but im intrigued by the fact that people out there have knowledge beyond our wildest dreams :) i wish i was born into such a society that i could have learned such information....

*edit* ok i made the mistake of reading his "ascension" information page.....not only is my intelligence insulted.....my IQ just dropped 10 points

Best answers
I just read it to. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MOOOOOOOOOORE!!! where the hell did he learn this? this kid has watched WAY too much DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom