Ki blob tweak

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the blast radius from ki blobs that get nuked with a beam/ball attack should be reduced. Rather then depending on the attack itself, I think it should consist of how many ki blasts actually formed that blob or the power of the attack used to nuke (IE: how strong that attack was, how long it was charged for). This would make it easier in pubs so spammers don't go for a ki blob they see to completely obliterate players that are fighting within the vicinity of that ki blob.

Crits/Comments?.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I think kiblob damage should be significantly reduced. In DBZ, only really weak opponenets were actually killed by one. Not to say it shouldn't be damaging, but it's too spammable in it's current form. I also think it should be something more along the lines of a bright white ball than the odd opaque thing it is now. Or better yet, a complex sprite with an invisible sphere to describe the area of damage-effect.

Best answers
To be honest... Can you name a single character who was actually killed by a ki "blob?" I can't recall a single character who died to such attacks.

Best answers
Yer,wtf.I'm fine with Ki blobs.Maybe the radius should be reduced a bit,but everythings cool.Its actually funny when you throw a Final Flash at it.The ammount of ppl who die.....is FUNNNAAYYY

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like to use it more on those spirit bomb spamming noobs who blow themselvs up and start complaining about how i cheat for that to happen XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom