KI Blob - Explosions

Best answers
If there is a KI-blob made by let's say PlayerA and PlayerB fires some beam into it, it explodes and PlayerA gets the frag if someone is killed. I don't like that.

Solution 1. (my favourite)
Blobs do not explode if a beam hits them; the beam goes right through them and doesn't change them

Solution 2. (just a little change)
PlayerB gets the fragpoints for a blob his beam detonated.

Best answers
The worst about it is, when you are charging a Kame-Torpedo (or something else you can't move while charging) and someone makes a blob around you. You can't stay in and you can't go out without blasting yourself...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its all stratergy. People will complain if your beams didn't explode the kiblob. And if your charging kame torpedos is get outa there, and wait for the blob to go, its not like it stays there forever.

Oh, and the edit button is there for a reason :rolleyes:

Best answers
Hmmmm? You call that strategy? Waiting for a guy to blow up a Ki blob with a Full powered Kamehemaha, enough to kill everybody in the map.

They should only make the Ki blob explode by a generic beam or something else that doesn't have super uber power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....kiblobs are used in many melee strategies
for example
You smash someone on the ground, make a kiblob around them and shoot the beam in

If the kiblob didnt explode, people would complain

And yes, its a popular stratergy :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
Solution 1. (my favourite)
Blobs do not explode if a beam hits them; the beam goes right through them and doesn't change them
watch dbz and notice how when vegeta or someone does a huge ki storm and makes a blob when they shoot a beam into it the blob explodes and becomes bigger

thats what happens in dbz and there for that is whats going to happen in esf

Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
Solution 2. (just a little change)
PlayerB gets the fragpoints for a blob his beam detonated.
isnt this how it works right now... :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom