Ki Blasts suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noticed something when I was playing the game. When you right click with the Ki blasts and you shoot them out fast, your character will move his left or right hand outwards to the side and the blast will cross your body and shoot from the opposite side. Also, the blasts don't match to the hands motion. Sometimes the hand animation is faster then the blast sprite and sometimes the blast sprite is faster then the hand animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there a suggestion here or is this a bug report?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol just so happens i had a suggestion.. k here i go..

Well in my opinion the ki blast's 2nd mode isn't that useful ( to fast pace fighters ). I recommend the esf team adding a change to the first mode of the ki blasts..

maybe a new feature that increases the speed of the ki blast..

the longer you hold the ki blast the faster it shoots.. And if you were to just click it.. it would fire at a normal rate..

::EDIT:::
Hrmm I have a better idea...

The team could get rid of the 2nd mode of the ki blasts, and completely change the first mode. Left clicking repeatedly will allow you to shoot accurate ki blasts just as fast and the 2ndary mode shoots now, the catch is.. the longer you shoot the less accurate the shots become. If you were to just hold the left click then, the longer you hold it the faster the ki blast will be shot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now THIS is a good idea. Its hard enough to do any real damage with the kiblast unless you're blobbing someone. If the kiblast were a better weapon in general, a lot of people would need not longer stoop to kiblobs. I agree, the secondary fire for kiblasts as it is is inaccurate unless fired at a grounded enemy, making this a prime weapon to use for cheap kiblobs, but terrible if you're trying to derail an oncoming enemy swooping in. After all, the blasts will likely hit anywhere but the guy you're aiming at. And the slow rate of manual fire makes it only good as a hit and run, not a true rapidfire attack like seen b many enemies (ie: Dabura's massive energy bombardment on Majin Buu)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"the longer you shoot the less accurate the shots become." - thats the best part of the idea, imo it we should keep both modes as it is now, and just have it so secondary fire starts accurate and straight but starts to curve in directions the more you fire.

Also, I think instead of ki blasts originating at the sides of the player, it should be slightly/mostly infront, and when the arms reach out to fire, a sprite of releasing energy would appear D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think it would make much of a difference, but putting it in the game wont hurt anyone

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
"the longer you shoot the less accurate the shots become." - thats the best part of the idea, imo it we should keep both modes as it is now, and just have it so secondary fire starts accurate and straight but starts to curve in directions the more you fire.

Also, I think instead of ki blasts originating at the sides of the player, it should be slightly/mostly infront, and when the arms reach out to fire, a sprite of releasing energy would appear D:
I agree with David on this. He's a freakin genius eveyone. Understand, a freaking god!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I agree with David on this. He's a freakin genius eveyone. Understand, a freaking god!
Only better!

I agree with Davids part of the idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, so what david is saying is as you shoot more with secondary fire it slightly misses at what the crosshair is aiming at? so then the blast radius just becomes bigger? well that's MUCH better than the current 1.3 secondary ki blast, I agree hundred percent, just because the others do too, nah just kidding, good idea!

But why does the animation not go with the timing of the sprite now? did they just forget to speed up the animation to be the same speed as the actualy blob or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom