Ki ball bug, something odd

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know everyone knows about the ki ball bug. And how it doesn't go away.

Well not too long ago (id say 2 minutes ago) Kagato and I were about to fight. To initiate when to go. would be when the ki ball blows up. it shot at it a few times. and it grew. i'm like niiice no bug!!! But then Kagato shocked in when he said "Gahh, Ki ball bug" and im like um, no see look and i shoot ki blasts and make a ball and exploded it. so HE saw them while i didn't. So what does this mean.

Also i noticed randomly, if the ki ball bug is there, that they randomly blow up. no one gets hut or course.

if this is already known. then, tell me ill delete the thread or you can if your admin or a mod.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure, but from what I understand, he could see the bug and you couldn't because when the bug occurs, everyone in the server gets affected. Anyone to join after the bug occurs sees there ki blobs as normal.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i had a lan server once and the kiball bug was there but when i started to charge burning attlck i grew and blew up shortly after that i quit the game cause i was only testing a map :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
I'm not sure, but from what I understand, he could see the bug and you couldn't because when the bug occurs, everyone in the server gets affected. Anyone to join after the bug occurs sees there ki blobs as normal.
Yes, i know if one person were to join a server make ki balls, and the bug was there, he would see them. But a second person to join wouldnt. THAT i understnand. But Kagato and I were in the server at the same time. he make a blob and for him there was the bug for me there wasnt. i had joined shortly after him. I know cuz when i checked server info. it said "Kagato" x amound of seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom