KH2 Unknown

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't there a neckless, there is atleast one on the ref.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
I would suggest changing your poly placement a bit, rather messy.
I know, i gotta mess with it, its a bitmessy, but the model is pretty much done, i will show it once the skin is done, some one special is going to skin it :]

niobe said:
isn't there a neckless, there is atleast one on the ref.
Yea there is, but it will be skinned on since it will just be a waste of polys.

Best answers
ok so every1 is clear on the girl thing NONE OF THE UKNOWN CHARECTARS ARE GIRLS, its just the angle you see on the picture, persoanlly i dont see boobs but i guess if you like guys with boobs ur choice lol, but NONE are girls. there is one guy with long hair that they revealed i forget his name but he has long blonde hair, one is riku, one has blonde hair, one has a glowing eye and another is just not seen,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the unknown with teh red hair.. he looks pretty tight

anywho i like the unknown model as well. keep it up

Best answers
Goten-son said:
ok so every1 is clear on the girl thing NONE OF THE UKNOWN CHARECTARS ARE GIRLS, its just the angle you see on the picture, persoanlly i dont see boobs but i guess if you like guys with boobs ur choice lol, but NONE are girls. there is one guy with long hair that they revealed i forget his name but he has long blonde hair, one is riku, one has blonde hair, one has a glowing eye and another is just not seen,
are you making the game? no, youre not, so you dont know. theres a popular theory that one of the unknowns is kairi or one of the "other" kairis (because of the ansem report that said theres 4 worlds and theres one form of every person in each world, and not in the sense like the disney worlds but kind of like... dimensions i guess)

Best answers
but 5 unknowns, one is riku, one is sora, one has long blonde hair, one has red hair, and the last has a glowing eye.....doesnt sound like kairi to me and none obviously have boobs and if you want to argue more pm or im me do not waste this thread's space

Ryn

Best answers
So, how sure are you that they are Sora and Riku? They probably are, but you can't go around telling people crap like that, it might not be Kairi, but is Kairi the only girl in the KH world? No, so if it isn't Kairi, it could be another girl. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ryn said:
So, how sure are you that they are Sora and Riku? They probably are, but you can't go around telling people crap like that, it might not be Kairi, but is Kairi the only girl in the KH world? No, so if it isn't Kairi, it could be another girl. :rolleyes:
lets try to keep this ontopic, i am just saying those are the people that peopel are saying they are, i am not positive. i am clearly pointing out NONE of the unknowns have boobs, they all have normal chests and when was the last game that came from japan that had a flat chested grown up girl? end of discussion, just keep this on topic so a mod doesnt close this for going off topic, if you wanna argue as i said IM me, or pm me dont post here

Best answers

if u follow ur ref...u would c that he needs to be a lot slimmer...around the waist area...

oh and the bottom of his jacket....it goes outwords...not inwords/roundish like urs...makes it look fat....

either then that...its great...low poly count...too low :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not at all. The poly count is actually a little higher then i wanted, i did however reduce some polys and its at 1210, and teh uber sorrow is gonna skin it after he is done with his other projects. The model is pretty much done, im just waiting for the skin ^_^. The reason im not skinning it is cause i suck at skin mapping and sorrow is about..ermm....400% better then me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom