KH2 Unknown

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, here goes my second KH2 model, its unknown! WEEEE!! ermm...like 749 polys i think and heres a pic:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks. And Rikku is comin up soon, maybe next. My Targeted end poly count is 1000, so i hope the feet an legs dont go over :p.

Ryn

Best answers
Pardon me, but isn't Rikku from FFX & FFX-2? I always thought it was weird that they gave to characters almost the same names. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryn said:
Pardon me, but isn't Rikku from FFX & FFX-2? I always thought it was weird that they gave to characters almost the same names. o_o
Yes Rikku is. But Riku isn't.

Anyways, model is looking good. Can you post your ref so we can better crit? ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i see is a black pic with some light stripes, a lighter background wold be nicel to see it better :D

Best answers
Ryn said:
the character in KH is also called rikku, but this is a male instead of a female

and raiko, i don't know why, but almost every picture you post isn't visable to me, could you please upload it again, but then use imageshack

tnx in advance

Ryn

Best answers
Oh, I know Riku is ihow it is spelt in KH. Though he spelt it as Rikku, from FFX. I was just Nit picking. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NP, here ya go:

And my ref:

And as Kama said, rikku was the guy from FF10 and riku is from KH.

Ryn

Best answers
Yeah, the neck is a bit lose, also, at the bottem of his cloak, it is opened up to much.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pronounced differently too.

rikku= ri-kuu
riku= ree-kuu

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would work out if it were opened up more, for animating purposes. Unless youre going to animate it, it would clip alot if the cloak were closed up more.

Ryn

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
I think it would work out if it were opened up more, for animating purposes. Unless youre going to animate it, it would clip alot if the cloak were closed up more.
Point taken. I was just saying if he wanted to look mor like it, a bit more closed wouldn't hurt.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can always animate it so it closes..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it me or does that ref look like he has boobs o_O Anways Raiko sexy model made, you just need a white BG color.

Best answers
Big boobs.

Change the background, can't see much of the model.

Other then that, it looks really good. Though, it needs to be skinnier around the waste, and, ofcourse, it needs legs o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom