KelesK - The Past and Present

Best answers
Well this is a story I typed up today, if ya'll like it, I'll get another part written.

"Now learn to harness the vapors that surround you KelesK." Said a deep voice, this belonging to the god of water.

KelesK struggled and eventually fell to his knees, overpowered by the emense pressure around him.

"Well done KelesK, you have almost got it!" The god continued, KelesK slowly rising to his feet, sweat dripping from his face.

It had been 342 years training now and KelesK had almost learnt to summon and control the element of water. The other elemental gods watched in amazement as KelesK grew stronger every day. No other angel had been able to complete the training to master one of the elements.

This worried the elemental gods. All but the water god. The spoke of his tremendous power becomming too great for him, his own desire for power could take over, posing a threat to everything and everyone. The god of fire was the most concerned, constantly raising issues which always lead to arguments;

"He has been trained in the art for too long now. We could stop his training but he would only continue it on his own."

"Agreed, we must come up with a new plan. He connot be allowed to complete his training. Once he masters the element water, he can only become stronger."

"Why?! This is what he wants to do. I congradulate him for making it this far."

"He will become far to powerful you blind fool, he must be stopped!"

"It is entirely out of the question!"

These arguments raged on for hours at a time. All the while KelesK grew stronger and more talented.

200 years pass.

KelesK is finally able to control the water around him, yet he has not mastered all of its abilities. The gods continue to argue over what action they should take, eventually comming to one answer, eternal inprisonment.

Another 80 years pass.

KelesK has mastered the element of water, and has almost mastered the art of ice, a secondary stage the the elemental gods cannot reach for various reasons. The other gods have got their plan together and are planning to spring on KelesK soon.

----------------------

KelesK had just returned from training in a sacred area that the water god had shown him on earth, weakened from heavily training the angel wandered across a young girl (looks around 19-20) crouched down and crying. KelesK being an angel, could not pass this by and went over to see what he could do.

"Are you alright?" KelesK asked softly.

The crying turned to a low whimper. KelesK leaned down infront of her and asked her again if she was o.k. This time she looked up, her eyes puffy from crying.

"W-who are you?" She asked through her tears.

"My name is KelesK, what's yours?" He replied smiling warmly.

"You must not be from around here, you have a weird name."

"My name is Sarah." She continued.

Slowly she explained to KelesK that she had been running from a man and had lost him but become lost in the process. KelesK held out his hand and helped her to her feet.

"Don't worry, I'll get you back home."

Hearing these words a huge smile of appreciation filled the girl's face.

After minutes of walking the girl stopped. KelesK turned around and just stared, the grateful smile was no longer there, only an evil grin. KelesK's eye twiched as he watched two wings tare out from her shirt.

"Hellspawn..." The low and angered voice of KelesK removing the grin from the demons face. KelesK still exausted from his training lowered into a defensive stance. As the demon walked up to him slowly.

"KelesK; the mighty angel of ice." She said stopping infront of him.

"I have a deal to offer you. I have been banished from hell, for not going through with a torture procedure, it makes me sick just to think about it, and you have been banished from heaven, otherwise you wold not be here. Am I correct in saying so?"

"Wrong." He said in the same low, angered voice.

"Well either way, I still have an offer for you. You crave power, I can see it in your eyes. Let yourself be posessed by me and we will have unimaginable strength." The grin was back on her face.

A small grin started to appear on KelesK's face too.

"Agreed." The grin grew to a large ****y smile.

The demon closed her eyes, after a few seconds of whispering something her body blurred and was shot into KelesK's, sending him several metres back and into a tree. Getting back up, he smiled.

"Finally I control the great KelesK!"

The demon had posessed KelesK, but underestimating his power as an angel she was being extremely careless. She heard words running through her mind. She knew these words, a worried look crossed her face. Dropping to the ground in pain she started screaming. Several minutes later KelesK's body was nowhere to be seen, only a large angel like creature remained.

"Foolish demon, you cannot posess an angel." The angel laughed. The angel slowly morphing back into KelesK.

After a few minutes of walking KelesK noticed that dark spirits were following him, thinking this was just from over training he went to a small river nearby. Even after splashing water on his face, the souls still followed him, some even orbiting around him. Looking back down at the water, KelesK noticed he no longer had pupils, as he jumped from the shock he saw his eyes flash blue. His powers had become stronger, as had the demon inside him. He had the power to control her for now, but in order to control it forever, he knew he would need to get stronger.

KelesK returned to heaven, confroned by all the elemental gods, with the exeption of the water god. They eyeballed him and eventually asked what had happened on earth. KelesK did not reply, he knew they knew, so there was nothing to say. The asked him again, with no resonse. This made the gods grow impatient.

"Answer us! Or are you afraid?" The fire god eventually yelled.

"Of you? No. And besides, it seems you already know." KelesK replied.

"We do know, Angel of Darkness." The earth god said.

"Well why ask me for?!" KelesK had become impatient with the questioning.

Raising a hand the fire god shot a fireball at KelesK, who did not even try to move, the fireball stopping inches from his chest. The ice cold air around KelesK had stopped it.

Using this as a cue, the rest of the gods attacked KelesK, overpowering him and imprisoning him inside a cell.

"You are a threat to us DarkAngel." The fire god said.

KelesK said nothing, a cold look crossed his face. The gods all stepped back when KelesK's arms and hair froze over.

"You know your punishment KelesK." One of the gods said holding both hands towards the cage. Seconds later the cage had fields surrounding it, stasis fields. KelesK could be heard screaming inside the cage for weeks before he stopped. When someone was assigned to guard and watch over the cage, the sight they saw made them never enter that part of heaven again. The inside of the cage was completely frozen, the stasis field had activated just in time. KelesK was not longer in the cage, in his place, an enormous demon, that they guessed without the cage would be around 12 feet tall, entirely frozen over, and enormous wings, which they guessed, outstretched, would span around 19 feet each. The demon's face was expressionless. Just two orange eyes.

The area was sealed off, never to be entered by anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don' mean to go off topic, but can you read my PM please :x also your inbox is full, I wanted to continue the message I sent you but I couldn't. I had to cut the message in half cause it was too long.

Best answers
I like it so far. Using your own name, was different i like that. Please continue.
i did see a few errors too, not big but like he Want over to ther river. lol jsut pointing that out.

Best answers
eheh, yea i dont have MS Word so I'm using Notepad (i.e. no spellcheck :cry: ). I'll hold out on writing another part untill some more people think it's good.

Best answers
No no no, dont hold off the writing! Please continue, this is really good and very interesting :] I like it a lot, continuuue!

Best answers
haha ok ill coninue

nice sig btw isralien

EDIT: New Part is up. It's nothing special, more of a little fill-in story, but I thought it was neccessary.

Sorry it's so short. I didn't wanna blend this part in with another and screw everything up.

Best answers
Years passed, KelesK, still sealed in the stasis cage for all eternity.

His eyes no longer glowed orange, but now a dark, almost black orange. Memories flooded through his head. The past, his training, his life before the demon. All these memories flooded through his head, continually replaying, the voices of those he had met, mixed and flooded his mind, driving him to insanity. The images, places, people and voices, continually getting faster. But one memory stopped, slowed down to normal pace. The vision playing as if it were a play.

KelesK saw himself on earth again, meditating.

"Hey." A voice called out from behind him. KelesK saw himself open his eyes, there was a man behind him.

"Hi." The man said, KelesK rising to his feet to greet the stranger.

"Hello." KelesK replied. Both strangers introducing themselves.

The vision blanked out in a glow of white, the dream reappearing later on, somewhere else, the stranger now known as Eaz was training with KelesK. This vision blanking out in a white glow too.

Another dream began, the flashes of past memories returning, this time they were about Eaz and the demon. The voices, the places, all flooding back to KelesK. The cycle of visions and voices flashing and echoing through his mind.

Then it was white, a conversation between KelesK and Eaz was under way;

"Friends till the end?"

"Yea. Friends till the end."

An ear peircing sound was heard, the white flashing into a desert, a hut could be seen surrounded by demonic symbols and markings.

KelesK and Eaz were standing outside the hut, readying themselves. The dream flashed white and was continued inside the hut. Eaz was on the ground in a pool of blood, badly wounded. KelesK was still standing, blood running down his arm, dripping from his fingers and face. He held his right shoulder with his left arm, breathing heavily. A demon stood infront of him, its claws bloodied. KelesK looked down at Eaz who looked back up at him. The demon has an evil grin on its face, blurring and slamming into KelesK's body.

Which sent KelesK back into a wall, a shockwave knocked the worried Eaz unconscious. The dream flashed back to a white nothingness.

Once again a single voice played in his head, his voice ate at KelesK, he knew this voice;

"Finally! I control the great KelesK!"

It echoed through his mind, his body, his soul, eating at him, clawing at his self control, then reality sank back in.

The demons eyes glowed orange once again. The stasis cell entirely freezing over, eventually shattering under the emense pressure.

The mighty demon stood up and studied its new body. Ice covered its entire body, and no longer did i have the angelic wings that angels have. Instead, the torn and frozen wings of a demon. Slowly it walked around, opened a tare and passed through it.

The elemental gods had called a meeting. All of them had attended. They wanted to know what they should do about KelesK.
Im the middle of the huddle another tare opened the huge demon being thrown out, landing with an enormous rumble.

The demon turned around and faced the god of fire. Its expressionless face stared at the trembling god.

Its eyes began to glow an even brighter orange, the area around the demon flashed orange, and eventually everything but the fire god and the demon was covered in a tint of orange.

The demon outstretched its arms and wings, the spirit of the demon KelesK had consumed, tore from the demons back the spirit (twice the size of the original demon) screaching and its eyes eventually glowing orange too. A scream was heard from the fire god as his soul was literally torn from his body, blood sprayed from his chest, which was too frozen by the orange tint. The soul of the fire god was taken by the demon spirit and absorbed, the spirit was then absorbed by the demon. The orange tint dissapeared, the demon dropping to the ground, its body mutating back into KelesK's orginal body. The fire god's body ell to the ground in a pool of blood, the spray of blood fell to the ground.

The other gods had no clue what had happened, and looked at KelesK's body and then at the fire god's. Both were removed from heaven.

Best answers
Nice :) I see that fight club match between you and Eaz gave you some insipiration, thats cool. This is the first Fan Fic I have read in these forums that didnt have anything to do with DB/Z/GT, and its really good ^_^ keep it up!

And thanks for the compliment, I try :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom