Kao ken attack?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
This is the way I see it:
Actual transformation of Kaio-ken with increased power, unlimited ki and decrease of HP as a few seconds pass? Should never happen. ECX RC2 proves it's extremely OP.
A special moveset for the Kaio-ken with additional power because he used the kaio-ken? Shouldn't happen either, it would give Goku an advantage.
A special moveset for the Kaio-ken without any power added, and just for the visual aura? That I wouldn't mind. Not changing any stats and making it as powerful as that tier damage should do, no problem with me. It would be a nice little tribute to the kaio-ken.

Best answers
I just think that putting it in as an additional transformation would be to much and
unballanced. Even when you "flesh it out" it wouldn't feel right. I don't think you can see "it's unballanced" as an excuse its just true.

Imo it can only be done by a visual appearance. But i think it would be lame to always have a red aura when goku is in normal form.

So i think it could work with bonus melee attacks just like the idea i brought up in this tread.
I personally like it but then again I don't realy care if kaioken is in or not.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
@Zeo (because ******* reply with quote won't work)
Well, tbh with you I may be taking some past trauma's regarding my Kaioken suggestions out on this thread.

I've suggested multiple ways of kaioken, including a cosmetic combo, and all I ever get is "NO **** THAT ITLL UNBALANCE THE GAME GGGRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH". It's not -enormously- prevalent in DBZ, but it was Goku's trump card up for saiyan saga up until the fight with Frieza.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The way it worked in EEA is pretty much perfect. Because your pl is higher, if you were to engage in the bonus melee or whatever the **** esf has now, you'd be doing more damage, it'd take a toll on your stamina, since thats a thing now and you'd be worse for the wear after. If you want to be able to eat away at your hp bar to further increase your pl, by all means, go ahead.

It's a non-issue for me. I don't care about dbz. I just want to play a game.

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Which is why I think his kickass 3-hit owning of raditz would be a good first or second tier attack.
you mean on vegeta

--- edit ---

you guys are over-looking something so simple "tier3" that is a red aura and whose to say we just cant call that kaioken aand be done with it

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I mean Raditz. I don't know if it was 2 or 3 hits, but Goku had owned raditz with Kaioken.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku doesn't learn Kaioken until after Picollo kills him and Raditz.

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No, I mean Raditz. I don't know if it was 2 or 3 hits, but Goku had owned raditz with Kaioken.
i sense your troll but for the sake of it you sure you dont mean nappa

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yeah sorry, it was Nappa that I was thinking of. And that's the wrong clip. He uses it when Vegeta decides to take over and Nappa intends to go apeshit on Gohan and Krillin. It was a little bit longer after that youtube clip.

Sue me, it's been years since I've read or watched DBZ.

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;zrH1LqgCsDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrH1LqgCsDs[/video] or so you say

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
where do all these other posts come from. i swear when im posting they are nowhere to be seen

Best answers
If Kaioken were to be added to the game (which it wont) then I think it should be represented as Goku's base form aura, which now is white. You can make it red, call it Kaioken and give it the sound but not really do anything to it as far as game mechanics - that'd be a nice way to appease people who want it.

I think I agree with Grega in that Goku has enough shit already - If the team does decide to implement Kaioken make it cosmetic only.

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
or we could just have an aura selection screen

Best answers
I actually asked that question a long time ago and the response I got was that each aura is specifically tailored to each character so selecting an aura for a character is out the question.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I wouldn't mind it, at the cost of health and more energy. Every character has its unique abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom